Chapter 4
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Chapter 4

They both were Newbie at this act of kissing, they both were sloppy in there advances. A 30 Year old virgin, and a 134 year old Virgin Woman was sight to be behold. There inexperienced kisses which will change to forceful in one moment and soft on the next. They went there way to find the perfect spot.

It been already 10 minutes, if you look at Milli tail it was flapping like crazy.

They both didn’t care, the moment is still for them. There was no concept of time for them. As long as they were with each other nothing else matters.

Well, it will not matter even, he were to see my tail. As expected she was able to sense, that her transformation has been half-undone.

Well thanks to her brother all the staff is sleeping, thanks to his earlier bloodlust…I think, I will not punish him Now…

Right now she just wants to enjoy the moment.

After sometime they both separated and both…Huff…huffed at the same, both were out of their breaths. When Grayson came to his senses, he looked at Melisa whose face was red like a Tomato.

‘Cute’ he unconsciously thought, ‘Focus right now is not the time.’ He need to focus right now and get his thoughts together.

“Milli I don’t know why I…” he tried to say something, but A finger was placed on his lips, before he could speak.

“SHHH, I would have stopped you, if I don’t want that. But…”

“You Wanted it” he asked confused. Don’t know what to say ‘Did she just said she wanted it’ Now that is a funny story. An Annoying Female coworker falling in love with her colleague, who would believe that, a person like me can also fall in love.

Melisa only nodded her head, agreeing with his words.

“You know that’s not bad at all” he said that aloud, without minding her if she is listening to him or not.

“What is not bad” she asked with curiosity flickering in her Beautiful Yellow Eyes.

“The act of love, it always disgusted me for some reason, but with you, there is nothing like that, it almost feels natural” he answered her curiosity and ‘Why is she so Cute’

Milli who heard that, had a big goofy smile on her face. Melisa is happy that her beloved is not against it either, and she is her beloved first love.[Not like anyone can get near, with you around ‘Stalker’.]

“well I’m glad” she said with hearts in her eyes, and a crazy smile etched on her face. The Yandere tendency that she was holding has been bloomed to the fullest.

Melisa Snow Fall

Status = Lost Cause

Grayson seeing that didn’t find anything weird with her and thought she was looking really cute.

“Well I am glad too, that you didn’t just slap me for kissing you” he said with a sheepish smile.

“Never, I would never doo that” Melisa said, panic visible in her eyes.

“I never knew I liked you as a woman”

Darling, she thought did she hear something wrong.

“Only as a friend, you were fun to be around with, always fighting and teasing you was the best”

STOP Just stop you are killing me.

“But that heart filled moments, with you, didn’t know when they were converted into, Love” This time it was his turn to be Embarrassed.

“AND I thought avoiding you was the best option” he was pouring his Feelings after all.

“The stupid me, thought that I should just take a leave for a day. But you called”

“Gulp” he gulped the words he was saying right now are hard. “And everything lead to something and then here we are.”

“Here we are”

She didn’t said anything, she just listened for now. Her heart was already beating intensively.

“But, I will tell you this time, in person”

“That I love You”

“Will you go out with me” he asked with a smile.

“Stupid” first it was her heart, and now her mind was going blank after listening to his confession.

She will be mad at herself if she did not reply to him kindly.

Without saying anything she grabbed his collar and pushed him in a kiss.

\\\\\Pov Victor Snow fall////

After they left the room, I was left there standing, like an outcast.

The sucker punch, that he received from his sister, had a quite a force behind it. ‘It still hurts’

Who knows that his sister would have done that, punched him in the guts and told that human that he was just acting. ‘How embarrassing’

She is not even that powerful then him. She is still a child, yeah a 136 year old child.

Well it is late, ‘Let me introduce myself My Name ‘Victor Snow Fall’, Age ‘250’ surprisingly it is considered ‘Yong Adult’ in our societies. I’m also an Alpha Wolf and I’m proud of it.

If wolf’s were not proud then who will be.

Then as he was mourning the fact that he was beat up by his little sister something buzzed in his pants. He quickly takes out his phone from his pocket and saw ‘Father’ written on it. He quickly accepted the call.

And answered “Hello”

“Just hello” he strengthened his back, just by listening to his father voice, was enough for him to feel the pressure.

“Forget it” his father asked him a question. ‘He may have forgiven him but the attitude never changes’ why you ask it’s because he ran away from home, and became an outcast for maybe 15 Years. He may have got his father Forgiveness, but the eyes of disappointment was still there.

“Where is your Sister and why she hadn’t come to my office”. He seems annoyed.

“She already Left, Father.” Emphasizing the word ‘Father’ he quickly answered.

“I see” before his father could close the Call “You should know something”

“What”

“There is something weird about him”

“O really”

“Yeah, I pressured him with my killing intent and bloodlust. But…” still remembering the carefree look on his face. ‘What the hell did you pick, Sister’

“But…” his father repeated his words.

“Nothing, he seemed Unfazed”

“And he was unfazed are you sure.”

“Yep, Absolutely”

“That’s really interesting news” he can already imagine his father grinning.

“Is there anything else” Lycos asked.

“That’s all”

And he ended the call.

His mood was sour now, after talking with his father he left with heavy gilt on his shoulder. But it was all good now, he is not a Outcast now.

Let’s just go Home for Now.

But as he was leaving he saw something. His sister was kissing with a man, his sister who think that all man are Stinking Pigs, was kissing now that’s a rare sight.

He leave them be and continue towards his destination.

----------------------------------

Seeing the look that appeared on her face…Sting…something sting. Unknowingly Yandere tendencies were also brewing in his heart. He squeezed her with his arms.

Melisa feeling the arms which were cooling around her tightens. She also coiled her arms around her beloved, it was akin to be a drug for her no matter how much she got closed to him. She will never get bored it.

But….

“We should probably get going towards my father.”

“Your Father, is here?”

“Yeah” she quickly left his embrace, Grayson looked reluctant but he endured it “He was waiting for you”

“and why is that”

“don’t worry you will understand” after that she dragged me towards the ‘CEO Office’ were his father is now ‘When did this Room become a guest Room’ he thought and looked at something incredible, a wooden door, standing between Me and Melisa Father.

It feels like I’m standing on a glass bridge.(the one in like a ‘Squid Game’)

Milli also seem to gulped her saliva “well here we are” sweat also appeared on her forehead. The pressure that is emanating from this door was whole on another level then my brother. They were not even close to the door.

Even at my full strength I will not be able to do anything. Well let’s look at darling…hmm is there something on my face… he asked me this question when he noticed that I was looking at him, he seems fine. As expected, he does not feel threaten at all.

…Should I knock or not…he was thinking about this, if she knew what he was thinking she might just said that he is out of his mind. Usually he would just enter without knocking. The eggplant was usually to focus to complete his work.

Grayson picked up his hand and “Thak” the first bang “Thak” then the second, he did not notice but Melisa was a mess she was shivering, she was a sweating mess. With First knock her heart beat started rampaging in her body. With Second knock the pressure that she was feeling was increased.”Thak” with the last knock and the third knock a deep and raspy voice was responded “Come In” and only two words were heard.

With that he opened the office door and shattering of glass was heard. Melisa was barely keeping her conscious awake, the sheer will power that she has shown today was akin to praise worthy.

As Gray entered in the room he saw an old man sitting on the sofa, the feeling he was giving was excluding of a king. If you look at his body it was akin to a Tank, rather than frail and flimsy.

There was something unique about him. He felt like he was in front of an invisible mountain he will be crushed if he did something stupid. But he only felt something but nothing else.

Unknown to him the pressure he was excluding was already giving cracks to the floor. Melisa who was struggling before passing the door was already on the verge of collapse “ThUMP” was now on her knees.

“YOU dare to enter the kings den, without his permission,” the pressure once again increased. “And you are not even prostrating for your life” again the pressure increased “Fool….” He stopped when he saw that he was not listening to him.

HMM…where is Melisa, that’s was Grayson thought’s completely ignoring the Big Bad Wolf. When he saw she was on her knees. He quickly pick her up in a princess carry…EHH…”wh…wha...what”

The pressure on her also lifted off, the surprise was apparent this she can’t even form any words.

‘Interesting’ the old man thought ‘seems like another monster has been born’

“hahahahahahahaha” the old man started laughing, and laughed and praise his daughter for picking up such treasure.

This time I beat those two old fools, wait till I get to see their faces.

Grayson was looking at the old man, weirded by the whole situation.

Melisa was also in disbelief ‘what the fuck is happening, with her father the king of wolves is laughing.’ Her father was laughing Now it was her turn to wonder did the Sun came from, ‘the west.’

Today is a really weird day.

The old man looked infront of him and saw his daughter in another person hands, picked up like a princess.

And that’s the first time he saw something this good, he must have a photo of this scene. His daughter acting like a normal girl in love, and the next thing he did, he opened his phone and started clicking pictures. ‘You know a man gotta love his family.’

Then something broke again, another step has been taken after careful consideration.

Lycos also noticed, it seems witches barriers were useless against him. He seems like a natural enemy to them. His daughter also relieved of something. But, he didn’t put much thought into it.

“So you are the person my daughter, has chosen”

‘A good choice’, he was not saying just because he passed his little test no. This human in front of him just how much potential does he has. There is no limit to it.

“Why don’t we sit and talk, Lad!” his eyes flashed in blue.

He is going to enjoy this.

0