Chapter-1 How did I get here? 2/4
17 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Day-Time.

Jason walked through the fields of grass for hours as he pondered why he was excited in the first place, then something hit him, something soft, small and fluffy hit him on the foot.

he looked down to see a small adorable rabbit looking up to him as he sees its name right above it.

[ Fluff Rabbit LV-1 ]

Jason: that's cute... but I guess I'll have to kill it.

Iron-Wolf LV-5: Awoo!!! 

Jason turned to look at the source of the howl to find a 4 feet tall silver wolf slowly approaching him as it growls.

Jason: oh, looks like your my first kill... Dark Blade!

the black and purple burning sword appeared on his right hand as he ran towards the silver wolf while swinging his blade, he managed to take a few hits on the wolf but to his surprise it died with only four hits while he leveled up.

[ Level UP! LV: 3>4 ] [ HP: 250/250>250/300 ] [ MP: 100/100>100/120 ]

Jason: wow... that's it? I guess I'm going to be here for a while... speaking of which where's?

the rabbit was gone, though Jason didn't care he approached the corpse of the wolf as he skinned it to make some armor for himself, luckily for him years of military training gave him some neat tips and tricks.

Jason: oh would you look at that, I look pretty sick!

Acquired: [ Iron-Wolf Pelt X2 ] [ Iron-Wolf Bones X26 ] [ Iron-Wolf Hood X1 ] [ Iron-Wolf Gloves X2 ] 

[ Iron-Wolf Shirt X1 ] [ Iron-Wolf Pants X1 ] [ Iron-Wolf Boots X2 ] [ Iron-Wolf Bone-Sword X1 ] 

[ Iron-Wolf Eyes X2 ] [ Iron-Wolf Teeth X24 ] [ Iron-Wolf Heart X1 ]

Jason: nice... now lets keep the rest, Inventory?

a black portal appeared in front of him as he placed the pelts, bones, eyes and the heart of the Iron-Wolf inside leaving nothing but blood on the ground as he checks his status window.

Jason: alright here we go again, Status.

  [ Status ]  
Name: Jason Job: Dark Lord  Sub-Class: Commander
HP: 272/300 MP: 120/120 Loot: 29/40
Skills: Leadership-F, Oversight-F, Fury-F, Fire-Ball-F, Heal-F, Corrupt-F Passive-Skills: Auto-Heal-F, Sense-F, Dominion-F, Dark-Blade-F Set-Appearance:
Status: Healthy, Healing Threat-Level: D Title: None
LV: 4 XP: 503/800 SP: 7

Jason: threat level? am I some sort of threat to humanity? actually, that sort of makes sense...

Jason waved his hand over the Status window making it disappear as he sighed and gripped his bone sword, he looked at the rising sun, the land becoming more clearer with the sky becoming more welcome.

Jason: welp, its a new day and I'm ready to level up some more.

Jason walked towards the sunrise as he mentally prepared himself for anything, minutes passed as the bright blue sky was littered with birds as they flew over him.

he while walking he found a group of 12 armored knights dragging a half dead goblin half his size, as he got closer they seem to have noticed him and quickly turned to face him as they stopped dead in their tracks.

the knights shook in fear, his very aura felt like the stench of death.

Human-Knight-1 LV-12: who goes there?

Jason walked closer as he gripped his weapon preparing to strike. 

Human-Knight-2 LV-13: hey! that one's a spawn of evil! kill it!

Jason dashed forward and struck two knights on the neck severing their heads and instantly killing them as he moved to the next one, this time by piercing the heart.

Human-Knight-4 LV-11: damn this hell spawn! 

the other knights draw their swords as they rushed towards Jason, strike after strike Jason blocked each sword that came his way his body focused defending while his mind thought of a plan.

Jason: Fire Ball!

a ball of fire appeared above Jason as it struck one of the knights instantly consuming him whole as he slowly burned and screamed before he finally died decreasing the moral of the other knights as they turn to Jason.

Human-Knight-6 LV-13: d-damn you demon! ack!

Jason: shut up tin can, I don't wanna hear your barbaric voice.

Jason slew two more knights while the final five ran for their lives but Jason quickly caught up and killed them, once the battle was over the the grass was colored red Jason heard something that he very much anticipated.

[ Level UP! LV: 4>5 ] [ Level UP! LV: 5>6 ] [ Level UP! LV: 6>7 ] [ Level UP! LV: 7>8 ] 

[ Level UP! LV: 9>10 ] [ Level UP! LV: 10>11 ] [ Auto-Heal-F>D ] [ Fire-Ball-F>D ]

Jason never felt so happy until he heard even more joyful sounds.

  [ 2 New Sub-Classes Available! ]  

[ Dark-Mage ]

Skills:

[ Specter-Spawn-F ]

[ Shadow-Cloak-F ]

[ Corrupted-Sight-F ]

[ Teleport-F ]

[ Demon-Spawn-F ]

[ Demonic Deception-F ]

[ Dark-Magic-Javelin-F ]

[ Please Choose One ]

[ You may only choose one]

 

 

 

 

 

[ Please Choose Wisely ]

[ Dark-Knight ]

Skills:

[ Defender-F ]

[ Quick-Dash-F ]

[ Hellfire-Rain-F ]

[ Dark-Shields-F ]

[ Quick-Strike-F ]

[ Taunt-F ]

[ Toughen-F ]

Jason raised an eyebrow as he chooses between the two sub-classes.

Jason: I guess both are good but I can only choose one, huh, I guess teleportation is good but hellfire rain is also good, what do I choose? ugh... what to choose... what to choose...

Jason tapped his foot on the ground as he thinks about what his decision will be.

Jason: alright! summoning seems good, I choose dark mage.

the left of the screen glowed red as it formed into a red ball and shoved itself inside Jason, he tapped his chest to check if there was anything new but to his surprise he was perfectly fine as he sighed and chuckled.

Jason: alright, that was weird... Status.

  [ Status ]  
Name: Jason Job: Dark Lord Sub-Classes: Commander, Dark-Mage
HP: 420/970 MP: 247/520 29/80

Skills: Leadership-F, Oversight-F, Fury-F, Fire-Ball-D, Heal-F, Corrupt-F

Specter-Spawn-F, Shadow-Cloak-F, Corrupted-Sight-F, Demon-Spawn-F, Demonic Deception-F

Passive-Skills: Auto-Heal-F, Sense-F, Dominion-F, Dark-Blade-F

Teleport-F, Dark-Magic-Javelin-F 

Set-Appearance:
Status: Healthy, Healing Threat-Level: D Title: None
LV: 11 XP: 1044/2400 SP: 18

Jason: holy cow! I'm level eleven already? sheesh those knights are barely even foot soldiers for me, its either I'm that good or their just that inexperienced, or maybe I'm just lucky.

Jason walked at one of the corpses of the dead knight but noticed his shadow was a bit taller, he soon recalls the battle that he had with the knights and noticed that they were a bit smaller.

then it hit him, he soon calculates the height of the knight and compared it with his own and just as he suspected he was actually 8 feet and 3 inches tall, he was a giant, at least in modern standards.

Jason: holy cow, I'm actually that tall? wait... can I see my height?

he looks back at his status window as he looks for a record of his height only to find none.

Jason: oh you have got to be kidding me.

Jason looks at the knight next to him as he smiles even though he cannot see it.

Jason: hehehe... I'm not a bully but, gimme your money.

Jason started looting every corpse of the knights to find pouches of gold and crystals all found in the knights pockets, bags, in their clothes and armor, all the while he placed them in his inventory.

Aquired: [ Gold Imperyial-Coins X23 ] [ Gold Imperyial-Coins X42 ] [ Gold Imperyial-Coins X11 ]

[ Gold Imperyial-Coins X51 ] [ Ruby X5 ] [ Sapphire X3 ] [ Ruby X7 ] [ Diamond X7 ] [ Emerald X4 ]

[ Gold Imperyial-Coins X35 ] [Gold Imperyial-Coins X12 ] [Gold Imperyial-Coins X30 ]

Jason has over a hundred gold coins, in this world a hundred gold coins is more than enough to buy a small weak fortress and pay a small army to man it for a year, Jason was now rich, at least for now.

Jason: oh yeah... I hit the jackpot, oh hey, look, I'm not stealing, its called looting hehehe...

he soon remembers that there was still an half dead goblin lying behind him.

Jason: ah... right, I nearly forgot.

Jason waved his hand over the Status window and the black portal as they both disappeared and looked towards the unconscious goblin wearing leather armor lying on the ground as he approached it with caution.

Jason: hey, wake up already.

Jason nudged the goblin with his foot before aiming his right hand towards it and used a healing spell.

Jason: alright you goblin... Heal.

a red light glowed on Jason's hand as all the wounds on the goblin slowly disappeared while the red glow soon died down as Jason lowered his hand while the goblin slowly woke up.

Goblin LV-10: ack! cough! cough! where... what...

Jason: oh, your awake.

the goblin looked towards Jason as it screamed at the top of its lungs.

Goblin LV-10: eek!!! s-stay back!

the goblin quickly crawled a few feet away from Jason as it stood straight fearing for its life.

Goblin LV-10: ( the human is not attacking me? how can that be? I thought I was dead meat for sure when the knights came, well... I think its best to ask what he wants first... don't wanna antagonize the human. )

the goblin stood straight as it gulped down its saliva in its mouth and prepared to speak.

Goblin LV-10: w-what do you want human?

Jason: human?

the goblin slightly tilted its head as it scratched its head in confusion.

Goblin LV-10: wait... you are human right?

Jason: apparently not.

Goblin LV-10: oh, in that case thank you for saving me, but why though?

Jason: its because they were in my way, ( well not really... I sort of need you for luggage purposes... ) also, I think I should get going now, I nearly forgot that I have things to do.

Jason turned around towards where the sun was about to set but he was stopped by the goblin as it shouted.

Goblin LV-10: wait!!!

Jason: huh?

Jason turned around to face the goblin as it bowed to him.

Alkas LV-10: my name is Alkas, it would be an honor for me to serve my savior... please... take me with you, I can help you with anything you need, please... let me repay my dept...

Jason stood there for a minute as he carefully thinks about his decision while the goblin still bowed.

Jason: ( well crap, I guess its my lucky day then, my first minion , cool... I guess I should take him in then. ) sigh... it may be worth my time but don't mess up, fine, Ill let you tag along.

Alkas stood straight as he smiled in joy.

Alkas LV-10: I wont let you down master!

Jason: ugh... yes yes now come along, I have much work to do.

Alkas LV-10: yes master!

Alkas took a sword from one of the dead knights as he followed Jason towards the setting sun.

Night-Time.

meanwhile a different priestess with black hair and blue eyes wearing a white attire from the Airesse kingdom inside one of the many churches of the capital city Eshvaal.

she senses a very corrupt presence while she was watering one of the plants inside her room, suddenly the winds became cold as it sent shivers down her spine.

the deathly presence was not of demons but something else entirely, it was corrupt, very corrupt, far more darker than any evil that she has ever seen, it felt like an endless, silent abyss.

Priestess-Athera LV-67: what evil is this? its... not demonic? no, its... just darkness... only darkness...

she stops watering the plant as she looks out the window on the other side of the room.

Priestess-Athera LV-67: tell me evil one, what do you want... if your not a demon, shat are you?

she ponders that thought as she walks towards the window, the wind brushed her hair but the scent of the darkness smelled rather calming, the feeling of the sweet release of death.

she slowly succumbs to the hypnotizing as he vision slowly became darker and darker, but before she succumbs to the scent she soon realizes what was happening and snaps out of the trans.

Priestess-Athera LV-67: w-what was I thinking?

she pressed her chest to feel her heart racing, never has she felt something more corrupt and hypnotizing, the darkness that she felt didn't feel deathly, but rather calming, for the first time she felt at ease, but she knew should she have become tempted by the feeling of falling asleep she would never wake up again.

Holy-Knight-Acard LV-51: my lady, I felt that you were unwell.

a knight cladded in full silver armor rushed inside Athera's room as he walked towards her.

Holy-Knight-Acard LV-51: is there something wrong?

Athera looked at Acard as she smiled.

Priestess-Athera LV-67: sigh, no Acard, its just that... sigh, I sensed that there's another evil.

Holy-Knight-Acard LV-51: I see... so then, shall we summon another hero?

Athera looked at the window once more and looked down on the city below, she felt that she need to do something quick, and fast as she turned to face Acard who stood and waited for her reply.

Holy-Knight-Acard LV-51: your orders my lady?

Priestess-Athera LV-67: alright give the order to summon another hero.

Athera gripped her hands into a fist as she looks at Acard with a serious face.

Priestess-Athera LV-67: lets end battle this before it even began.

Acard smiles as he bowed to Athera before leaving the room leaving Athera all alone again.

she breathes a heavy sigh as she looks up towards the bright full moon an wondered what horrors this new evil would bring, and if the hero will be enough to save this damned corrupted world.

meanwhile high above the clouds among the 5 heavens of this world the goddess of peace, Arial, also senses the dark presence it was not the stench of her brother's creations but something foreign to her.

she sensed it was darker than her brother's soul, black as death, she knew now that if this was not her brother's doing, it was clear that something far more evil has arrived, and her brother was not responsible.

for many years she has tried to fend off her brother's army, but this time was different, unlike her brother that she very much knew this one she very much did not, and for the first time in history, she feels that the fate rests no in the shoulders of the heroes that she summon, but on the shoulders of this foreign threat.

she ponders if her angels can take it and defend this world once more, but she is certain that the summoned hero will save this world, but the the thing is that is what she thinks, the main character of this story is not the hero that will be summoned, but the villain, and nothing will go as she planned.

 

 

 

 

 

1