Chapter-1 How did I get here? 1/4
41 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Day-Time.

Jason walked around his apartment looking for his phone, he looked around for it for nearly half an hour in his military pants and a shirt that he wore from yesterday, he searched everywhere, his room, the living room, even the kitchen, every inch of his apartment, then he had the sudden urge to take a huge massive dump.

Jason: ugh... what the hell? what did I eat to anger my stomach?

he crouched as he slowly made his way towards the comfort room holding his stomach like it was a time bomb ready to explode the moment he let go of it as he soon entered the comfort room.

he sat his butt on the toilet an released the anthrax bomb, it stank like WW2, the smell of chemical weaponry quickly spread as it killed the unfortunate insects below that soon died.

with one final push Jason released the full might of the chemical weapon within his arsenal as his entire body felt relief never before, he then cleaned himself as he flushed the deadly chemicals down the pipe hiding the evidence from sight as he looked at the mirror, his ruined orange and red mixed hair the only evidence of his laziness.

Jason turned the water on the sink as he washed his face and fixed his hair once more before looking back at the mirror.

Jason: sigh... what have you become Jason...

he once again washed his face as he turns off the sink and fixed his hair, he sighs as he soon opens the comfort room door, he covered his eyes as light rushed into the comfort room but as soon as he opens his eyes he finds himself in a fantasy world, he finds himself standing above a field of grass with the moonlight giving light to the land around him.

Night-Time.

Jason: welp, I guess this is my life now, its a good thing I don't have to pay rent anymore.

Jason tapped his foot on the ground as he waits for something to happen, but to his luck something did happen, a glass screen suddenly formed in front of him showing many jobs like [ Knight ] [ Archer ] [ Assassin ] [ Magician ] [ Swords Man ] [ Priest ] and three other epic classes like [ Hero ] [ Villain ] and [Dark Lord ] oh yeah.

Jason smirked as he gripped his chin.

Jason: oh I see how it is... so its like isekai eh? I've seen this stuff before...

he looked over the multiple jobs that he could take as he reviews all the benefits of each job but found one job that was most suitable for him, the [ Dark Lord ] job.

Jason: hehe, I'm no dweeb, I'm not like some idiot held down by some hot priestess, hell, I'm not even summoned as a hero, look out world! cuz your doom is here! or something along those lines...

he placed his hand on the [ Dark Lord ] icon as he was ingulfed in black flames with his vison suddenly turning black before returning to normal, he looks around t find out that he still looked the same and became disappointed.

Jason: alright, I think it was like, Status or something?

  [ Status ]  
Name: Jason Job: Dark Lord  Sub-Class: Commander
HP: 250/250 MP: 100/100 Loot: 0/10
Skills: Leadership-F, Oversight-F, Fury-F, Fire-Ball-F, Heal-F, Corrupt-F Passive-Skills: Auto-Heal-F, Sense-F, Dominion-F, Dark-Blade-F N/A
Status: Healthy N/A N/A
LV: 3 XP: 305/500 SP: 4

Jason: oh look, I'm already level three? I guess military training isn't so bad after all hehehe...

Jason took a closer look at his skills before trying the [ Dark-Blade ] passive skill as he speaks the magic words.

Jason: so its like this right? ehem... Dark-Blade!

a black and purple flaming sword appeared on his right hand as he swings it around for a while to test the skill's capabilities if the skill lasts for a while or at least a few minutes or so.

Jason: oh sweet! this has got to pack a punch!

Jason took a heavy breath and sighed as he scratched his head but felt no hair, his happiness blown away like a candle on a windy and rainy night as his face immediately went pale.

Jason: oh no... is it what I think it is?

he tried scratching his head again and soon realized he was now bald, at least that's what he thinks until he realized that he was not bald and looked on the sword showing a shadowy reflection with blue eyes looking back at him.

Jason: oh right... I'm a dark lord now, I guess flaming hot hair is the norm around here, beats being bald though.

Jason lets go of his grip as the burning sword disappears from his hand, he then walks towards the direction of where he was facing as he starts his adventure in this fantasy world.

Jason: alright! lezz do dis...

Spoiler

in a church far far away a priestess standing with long golden hair wearing a white drees kneeled and prayed on a statue of a female god dressed in a robe, while praying she sensed an faint evil presence.

??? Priestess: why hast thou join evil one? why might not but thou start another war? doth thou not like peace?

the priestess gripped her hands tightly as the cold deathly winds lightly brushed above her head, the candles that were littered around her flickered as she continued to pray to her goddess.

??? Priestess: why might not but thou spread perpetual wink 'i these lands once moe? say to me. why hast thou join? doth thou not fear god's wrath? say to me. what is thy intent hither ?

one by one the candle lights went out as the darkness slowly approached her.

 ??? Priestess: whatever thy intent. wot that should'st thou strike against the light, wot that heroes shall strike thou back into thy abyss from whence thou came

the last lights went out as darkness consumed her, until one candle soon gave her light as she smiled.

??? Priestess: yet still. I pray that thou find thy redemption

[collapse]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1