chapter 1 – A Heavenly Gift
131 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In my whole life, I have been focused on cultivation. martial genius by the age of 6, the peak of the martial realm at the age of 12, and the person who comprehended the heavenly dao and reached the World Defying God Realm at the age of twenty thousand. just one slash from my fist could severe universes yet where am I now? currently, I am standing in a cave. it was dark and I cannot sense qi. instead, there is a different kind of energy. Instead of panicking, I could only come to one logical possibility. It was that I had been transported to another world. Well, it's not like I had anything to do anyways. all the other cultivators were only bothering me by challenging me to petty fights. No one wanted to reach out to me. most people avoided me due to my power. as i was thinking, my thoughts were interrupted by a blob of blue mass. what is this creature? it was tugging my clothes as if calling out to me. Is it a sentient monster? I tried calling out and establishing a telepathic link. 'small one, are you calling out to me I asked and it panicked. did it get afraid of me? am I that scary? 'wait-how did you do that?' it asked and I told it was a telepathic link. I can hear what he is thinking. soon we heard a voice, 'small one, can you hear me?' the sound resounded in both of our minds.  'Satoru let us check it out i said and we both nodded.

after a few steps, a beast came into view. it was not a simple beast. In my world, this was one of the god beast bloodlines, the dragon bloodline. although a dragon was feared by many, it was nothing for me. the dragon asked us if we were unique and since we did not know what it meant, soon he started explaining. the information which the dragon gave was not enough, so I asked veldora, the storm dragon if I could experiment. he agreed. I went towards veldora and poured my soul force and started circulating it. and I soon got all the information I needed. Usually, I wouldn't use the soul searching technique since it would destroy the soul but a dragon can withstand it. So basically, qi did not exist here. magicules existed. using magicules as a medium, people used skills. the body absorbed magicules so the process was similar to the cultivation of qi. skills were divided into three groups. normal skills, unique skills, and ultimate which were the pinnacle.

"what did you do?" veldora asked. "I searched your soul. it is one of my abilities. i got the information I needed." i told. "a terrifying ability. anyways I shall name you." veldora said and Satoru asked if a name held any special meaning. According to veldora, a name will give a boost, and currently, Satoru needed one. I told veldora that I was content with the name Ryoko, so I became Ryoko tempest while Satoru became rimuru tempest. I heard a voice in my head. but I decided to put it until afterward. I decided it was best for me and rimuru to split ways as I wanted to go on a journey. I told rimuru that I would return soon and we made a promise. thus my journey started. soon I and rimuru came outside the cave and I bid him goodbye. 

2