Chapter 7 – The Journey Continues
35 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Soon a meeting of different races was held. "the representatives of the meeting are the lizardmen, the kijins, the goblins, the orcs, and the one who rules over monsters Rimuru Tempest. and his sworn brother Ryoko Tempest. and myself representing the dryads." treyni said and the meeting started. rimuru told he decided to not blame the orcs for what happened. and soon the room became chaotic. rimuru then proceeded to explain how the land of orcs fell into famine. and how the orc Geld sacrificed himself to ease their hunger. he was haunted by the guilt and pain that he got manipulated by gelmud who was an officer of the Clayman army. "brother, do you have something to say?" rimuru asked and I thought for a few moments about my plans. "Rimuru, I intervened this time but I won't always be doing so. the people in the room know that you are watching over them and have great respect for you. so it is not my place to say anything. but to the orcs, without hard work, nothing can be achieved. even the tiniest of tasks like farming are very important. so work hard and make this forest the place you call home. I am not telling you you are weak. but I am telling you can grow stronger. much stronger. the dryads will help satisfy your hunger by giving bounties, lizardmen can help with providing fish, rimuru can provide shelter and a place to live and in turn, the orcs can help out with laborious work, and thus we can overcome the weaknesses of every race. it may sound like a dream, but you could build a nation together. train together, work and have fun together." I said and everyone nodded. everyone accepted their role and rimuru pledged he won't let the sacrifice of the orc geld go to waste. "listen rimuru I am going on a journey again. so I wish you will take care of everyone. I feel like punching Clayman but that is for another time." i said and everyone's face paled. "oi, don't worry I won't die so easily. anyway I am going to the north as I have some business. so bye." i said and left. while I was leaving, I gave treyni a telepathic message, 'as the overseer of the village, make sure to report to me using this link of any strange things.' and treyni nodded silently and I started flying away with my sword. 

I flew over Dwargon and soon started flying over the seas. <<edith, you said a demon lord lives here right?>> i asked and edith replied. <<yes master. the strongest demon lord Guy Crimson and the ice dragon, one of the four true dragons, Velzard>>. I soon landed on the ice continent. the land was frozen and covered with thick ice everywhere, the temperatures were low and any mortal could die. it was around -120 degrees. since I did not want what happened with frey at that time, I released my aura. I released my aura enough to cover the whole ice continent since I did not know where exactly the people were. so I started walking and soon someone came to escort me, "excuse me, but my master, demon lord guy crimson would like to meet you." she said. I could see that she was afraid of me. "no need to worry miss. I had also come to visit him and someone else. please don't mind my intrusion." i said and she nodded. soon I was escorted to an ice palace. I stood there staring at the palace. "beautiful palace." i said and another voice replied from behind, "isn't it. yo, I am guy, guy crimson, I was the one who wanted to meet you." he said. he had fierce red hair. "may I ask why?" i asked and he replied that he sensed someone with power rivaling his own. fufu, guess my plan worked. soon we started walking into the palace. I kept staring at the walls which were crystal clear. the light was amplified because of the crystals and the light was being reflected and trapped inside the palace. soon he told me to sit down and a maid brought in a cup of tea. the tea was good but not as great as shuna's. 

"so Ryoko Tempest, why were you searching for me?" he asked. "i need some answers that if I am lucky, I could only get from the demon lords and true dragons." i said and he flinched. he must have realized I knew that a true dragon was here. "relax I am only here for some answers. I have no intention of harming you whatsoever." i said and he nodded. he thought for a while. and stated a condition. "I will give the answers to your questions but I want you to fight me. I can tell that you are holding back your power. I want to check whether you are a threat or not." this guy thinks he can win over me. <<edith ready for a fight?>> i asked and I could feel edith smiling smugly. <<yes master. It's time to put that demon lord in his place.>>. "how about this guy, both you and the true dragon fight me. If I die I die. If I live I live. how does it sound?" i said and Guy laughed. "you are truly amusing. ok, let's do that." soon we went to an open space and a lady arrived. she had pale white skin, blue eyes that shone like gems. she had pink lips and she introduced herself as velzard the ice true dragon and two maids acted as referees. soon the fight started. 

guy came to attack me straight and I dodged it, soon I could sense velzard who had fired an ice spell. I gained distance and used my fire yang qi to counter her ice. when her ice got melted in an instant she was shocked but soon regained composure. I gave a kick to guy's jaw and he flew back. seeing this velzard got enraged. according to edith velzard and guy were like brother and sister. so when her brother got hurt, she was enraged. She hit me with an ice spell but it got melted again. seeing this velzard had no choice but to use hand-to-hand combat. this kept going on for a while. guy tried using various skills but it wasn't good enough to make me defend. "master he is really good." the maid with green hair said. both guy and velzard were exhausted. one might say that the true dragons and demon lords have a nearly inexhaustible supply of magicules. but that was wrong. to humans, it seemed infinite whereas it was finite. they just had a large capacity. "misery, you don't understand the battle. I and Velzard are running on fumes. that guy was not even serious while fighting us. he countered both of us and at the same time was siphoning our magicules. he has simply used basic skills, negation techniques, and his energy to counter our moves. It's like he already knows what we are going to do." guy said. oh, so this guy was not the strongest demon lord for no reason. his battle instincts and the battle experience were one hundred percent to the point. both the maids were shocked and velzard asked. "can you show is your full power?" she asked as she was momentarily recovering thinking that if I wanted to show my full power, it would take some time to prepare my attack. but that is where she made a mistake. i just nodded. "golden pill," i said and the whole dimension went black. Guy, Velzard, Rain, Misery were forced to kneel. "what a heavy pressure. I can't even lift my head. what is this guy?" guy said. but velzard was unable to accept reality. she thought that just being a true dragon, she stood at the top as one of the powerhouses. Both she and guy used whatever they had remaining to look up and when they lifted their heads, they understood the man before them was countless leagues apart. 

third POV: 

everything about the man was odd. when guy noticed the man had weird attire, a strange aura around him. when the man asked to fight both him and the true dragon, guy thought the man had a death wish but now they truly understood how powerful he was. when guy and velzard lifted their heads under great pressure, what they saw was them at the hands of the man called Ryoko Tempest. the space cracked, thunder rumbled and the man was staring at them as if they were insects. a true dragon and a true demon lord were brought down to this state. utterly humiliated. but the remaining energy was soon exhausted and both he and velzard fainted. before fainting, he got a clear look at the eyes of Ryoko tempest which were so ancient. 

0