Chapter 1
16 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Buildings collapsed everywhere, and the moans of mutant monsters resounded in this abandoned city.

"T-they left already?"

Looking out the window of a two-story building. Linfa saw the corpses of the bandits in the middle of the road, and she wiped the sweat that was falling from her forehead.

Linfa herself was not a person from this world. He was a very poor passerby.

When he opened his eyes, he was greeted with screams of fright outside the building, and the sound of blazing hot guns, which continued to reverberate in the air.

Peeking out a little through the cracks in the door. Linfa Seeing a group of bandits, again fighting a mutant bear!

He was 3 meters tall, with green pus coming out of his eyes! Seeing that the sharp bullets couldn't even penetrate his skin. Linfa chose to give up, and sat obediently in the house!

[Ding! Crafting system activated!]

"Hah?"

Feeling the information that kept entering his brain gently. All the information about drugs, weapons, vehicles, and so on, was immediately printed clearly in his mind!

Linfa opened her mouth silently!

The passerby's welfare system finally appeared before him!

Closing her eyes for a moment to check what system she had, Linfa knew immediately what it was for.

This system is like a system in a crafting game. Ignoring some logic for crafting, crafting, and after that, the item is done!

Picked up a broken wooden stick from under the chair. Linfa picked up a sheet of dusty torn cloth on the floor, and pressed the crafting button!

A torch has been made!

It's beyond logic! Even Linfa herself didn't know when the wooden stick in her hand had turned into a torch. However.... I love it!

"Haha, I see a light of hope."

Lightly wiggle the torch stick. Linfa placed the torch beside her, and she began to sit up, sighing.

From despair crossing over, to getting a system to survive in this lost world. Linfa felt her heartbeat very weak, and she shook her head dizzy.

"Huh... Now... What should I do? Survival of course is stupid. Hahaha..." Linfa mocked herself to give her some morale and motivation.

"Ugh... Wait a minute... What is this?"

 [Event time: 3 days, 12 hours...]

Looking at the data panel that continues to count down slowly. Linfa frowned in confusion.

[Ding! The survival system is installed silently. We hope you can survive any kind of event you go through!]

"Ugh..."

Feeling there is other information in the mind. Linfa opened her eyes unbelievably.

"I... Have two systems?"

The first system is the crafting system, which allows you to create items by ignoring some logic. As for the second system, it was a summons.

Simply. This system can summon humans from the blue star, in order to enter this world in the form of a player.

They could sit human corpses on the ground, in order to come to this world as players, and think that they were playing a game.

But the question is, why did he have to summon players to this world?

 [Event time: 3 days, 12 hours...]

 Linfa: "...."

He hated to say it. But it seemed that Linfa had realized something.

"It's all a Conspiracy, damn it."

The reason why he was able to cross into this world. The reason why he could have two systems. Even though Linfa didn't know why, she knew that she was being conspired by a group of people!

"I don't know who you are, and why you're doing all this to me! I promise, I'll survive to the end and guess your face bitch!"

Clenching his fists filled with hatred and anger. Linfa came down from the floor of the building, and began to see the extremely bloody scene in front of her.

Several human flesh corpses crumbled gently into a sticky paste. Some of their brains are even out of place. Seeing that all the bandits corpses had scars on their bodies. Linfa knew that they had all been killed by the mutant bear just now.

Although Linfa was a little nauseous seeing this. He endured it, and began to carefully gather their weapons one after another.

Most of their weapons are AK-47s, which is where the condition of this weapon is very pathetic. Many of these firearms were glued together with cloth, so that some of their components did not fall off.

Linfa felt that the bandits who didn't die from the guns in her hands were a miracle.

Collect all the firearms, as well as the bullets that are in each bandit outfit. Time passed quickly, and the sun began to turn orange.

"It's about time... Come player! Conquer this world with me!"

"[Ding, please prepare big slogans and some special announcements for game details. We will create a site to attract players to this game.]"

"[By the way the player summon limit is 100 people. It will increase after the next system update.]"

 Linfa: "...."

He withdrew his outstretched hand in shame. Linfa sat honestly in the shadow of the hero site's monument, and filled in what the system just described.

Checked, kept reviewing several times until he thought it was perfect. Linfa nodded her head in satisfaction, and clicked the confirmation sign.

Almost instantly, a mysterious site appeared within the blue star, and promoted their game to many forum sites in other worlds!

"[Day survival" the latest version of the game, which will subvert the logic of all of you!]"

"[100% holographic simulation technology simulates multiple senses, giving you an amazing feeling as you go through it!]"

"[Very friendly to use. No recharge system, pay to win must go from here! We welcome the flag of equality Banner!]"

"[A vast world, limitless exploration, and early opportunities for all of you! What are you waiting for? Hurry in!]"

"[Enjoy the real way of survival!]"

"[There are only 100 places in closed beta, and after that it will be open for an indefinite time. Limited places, first come first served.]"

Browsing blogs and reading this suddenly popping game promotion. Many of the readers burst out laughing.

"Lol, what a contradictory way of promoting a game. You managed to make me laugh."

"Haha, looks like the people from the marketing department really don't intend to make any serious promotional words. I'm waiting for you to be fired."

"Hm, 100 percent simulation? All I know is that there are simulation games that look like children's scribbles everywhere. As a veteran, I'm 100 percent sure that this game is a scam."

"Nice words buddy."

"I followed the words upstairs."

 .....

Although there are many doubts in the comments column. There are still a lot of boring people out there who want to give this newly emerging game a try.

Laziness is the driving force of everything.

Linfa was grateful that from whatever world it was. There are still lazy people everywhere. They are angels.

Take the virtual helmet and match it with the link. It didn't take long before rays of white light entered the corpses of the bandits that Linfa had gathered.

"It's about time, Come player! Conquer this world with me!"

Shame couldn't stop Linfa's actions now. This guy is weird.

"Clak! Clack!"

Moving their hands one after another like a zombie rising from a grave. The corpses of the bandits rose from the ground, and stood up one after another.

"Mother Mary! What's with this zombie in front of me, it's so realistic! Look at her brain!"

"Oekkk!!!"

"Wow! The zombie beside me just spit out intestines from its mouth! Me too-- oekkk!!"

"Gosh, why are all the zombies around me throwing up their internal organs one after another! I can't stand it--- oek!!!"

 Linfa: "...."

Seeing a bunch of bandit corpses spewing their internal organs was disgusting. Linfa held herself back from throwing up.

Very realistic is also very problematic.

0