Legend Awakens
74 3 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Just to tell you Wolf won't be really in, until after Mission 4 "C2W". The Saving Wolf arc starts at the End of the "Transmission" chapter)

The camera opens up to Venom Snake walking to a sink and mirror. The sound of gunshots can be heard outside.

Just another day in a war without end
OUTER HEAVEN

He grabs a tape from the ledge at the bottom of the mirror and he puts it in a walkman and presses play and he sets the walkman down.

 

————
The camera then changes Views to Venom Snake. He's slowly waking up and his vision is blurry and he looks around. The sound of a heart monitor is heard. After a few seconds a nurse walks into the room with a cart. She comes over to Snake and turns down the volume on the radio and changes Snake's IV. Another nurse comes in and goes to the patient next to Snake. The nurse finishes changing Snake's IV and she walks away.

The other nurse comes over and tightys up some flowers on a table near Snake's bed. She starts to walk away but Snake groans and she stops and looks at him. Then she walks over and checks on Snake.

Nurse:*In another language* "Sir?" *She sees that Snake's awake and she runs out of the room, knocking the radio over, yelling for the doctor.*

Snake falls back to sleep. The screen turns black. The sounds of buttons being pressed and a phone ringing is heard. Someone picks up the phone.

Woman:"V has come to."

The woman hangs up the phone and the phrase travels through the cyber world then the sound of an Idroid opening is heard.

METAL GEAR SOLID V
THE MAIMED WOLF

Idroid:"V has come to."

3 days after awakening

Snake starts to wake up.

Doctor:*In another language.* "Sir? Sir?"

Prologue
AWAKENING

Snake start to fully wake up.

Doctor:"Can you hear me? Are you having difficulty speaking? Can you move your head? Just nod, if you can hear me."

Snake slowly nods.

Doctor:*Points up.* "Look up, please."

Snake slowly looks up then he looks back to the doctor.

Doctor:"Very good. How do you feel now? Can you speak?"

Snake tries to speak but only air comes out.

Doctor:"What is your name? When were you born? Can you recall?"

A minute later.

Doctor:"Good now then.... Please try to relax. There is plenty of time. I need to tell you something. Please listen, and try not to panic." *He walks around the bed as he talks.* "You've been in a coma for... quite some time. Yes yes, I know. You'd like to know how long..." *He gets to the other side of the bed.* "I'm afraid it's been... nine years."

The heart monitor start to beep faster and faster as Snake starts to panic.

Doctor:*Runs over to Snake.*"Dammit!"

The doctor tries to calm Snake down.

Doctor:"Nurse!" *The Nurse runs over with a syringe.* "Calm down!"*The Nurse injects Snake with the syringe.* "Try not to panic!"

The heart monitor starts to slow down as Snake starts to pass out.

Doctor:"You'll be alright. There now. Just rest." *Snake passes out.*

1 week after awakening

Snake start to wake up. A radio is playing the news.

Nurse:"How do you feel?"

Snake looks to her as she changes his IV drip. The doctor walks into the room with a folder and he walks to Snake's side.

Doctor:"It's been one week since you came to. Now, let's try getting you out of that bed." *He looks to the nurse.* "Nurse."

The Nurse and Doctor start to sit Snake up.

Doctor:"Don't worry. You've lost some strength, but we've been maintaining your muscle mass through massages. CPM therapy, and EMS." *They get Snake up.* "Now, I need to explain something to you, but you musn't be alarmed."

The doctor grabs the file and he turns the radio off.

Doctor:"Nine years ago, you were injured -" *He pulls an X-Ray out and puts it on a projector at the foot of Snake's bed.*

The X-Ray shows Snakes chest and there are a bunch of little things in it.

Doctor:"In an explosion. Upon examination, we discovered 100 and 8 foreign bodies embedded within you. In addition to shrapnel, we also found fragments of human bone, and human teeth. Most of it was removed, but...some of the fragments still remain...They are located near your heart." *He puts a hand over his heart.* "And in your skull." *He points to his head.*

The doctor grabs another file and puts it on the projector.

Doctor:"Look at this."

The X-Ray shows a bunch of small things them on big on on the right side of his head.

Doctor:*Points to the X-Ray.* "The fragments are lodged deep within your cerebral cortex. We couldn't give you an MRI - the metal, you see. But even if we were to extract it, you would most likely suffer a brain hemorrhage. Mental and physical impairment are... unavoidable, however your current status is not life threatening. One more thing.

The doctor pulls out another X-Ray.

Doctor:"This X-ray is of your upper body."

He puts the X-ray on the projector and it shows the Snake is missing his left arm.

Doctor:"You'd better look now."*The heart monitor beeps a little faster.* "Best to understand your situation sooner than later. I know it's difficult but please look down." *Snake looks down to his right hand and he closes his fist.* "It's best to see with your own eyes. Be brave."

Snake then looks to his left and and it's gone right below the elbow and he starts to panic and the monitor starts to beep faster. The doctor runs to Snake's side and the Nurse prepares the syringe.

Doctor:"Try to calm down. Calm down. Please calm down. it's going to be okay." *The Nurse injects Snake with the syringe.* "Better, yes, yes? calm down." *Snake slowly starts to calm down and the heart monitors slows down.*"Yes. Better...yes..." *Snake passes out.*

2 weeks after awakening

Snake wakes up and sees the doctor and nurse arguing and after a few moments the nurse walks out of the room and the doctor walks up to him.

Doctor:"it's true, there are those who wish you would have never woken up. You should be dead. But you're not. The wheels are in motion. Your enemies are everywhere. We must alter your appearance immediately. Otherwise, I fear you won't leave this place alive. It's a wide open world out there, so there's something we need to take care of first."

The doctor goes to the side and grabs a mirror and shows Snake his face. The left side of his head is covered in bandages. He has long hair, a mustache and a beard. There are few scars on his face. A long one on over right eye, a big one on his nose. And one on his lip. A few smaller ones on his right cheek.

Doctor:"I'm going to change your appearance - we have no other choice. What you look like, however..."

The doctor puts down the mirror and Snake swears he sees a different face then his own for a few seconds before the doctor put the mirror down.The nurse walks in with a cart.

Doctor:"Very good. Now, let's remove these bandages." *The doctor takes the bandages off of Snake.* "Your face has healed nicely. To tell you the truth, these bandages were more for your protection - to hide you from those who want you dead. As of today your name is Ahab."

A woman sneaks behind the Nurse and puts a wire over her neck and starts to choke the Nurse out and drags her around the curtain. Snake starts to panic a little.

Doctor:"Forget everything. Your name, your past."

The doctor grabs two photos, the same but one is more zoomed in, and shows Snake. In the Photo there is Morpho, Miller, Snake, Wolf and the combat medic. Wolf is leaning on Snake ,with an arm around his shoulder and she has a big smile on her face and she is giving the camera a Peace Symbol with her other hand.

After a few seconds the doctor puts the photos down and grabs the mirror again. The Woman from before walks out from the curtain.

Doctor:*Shows Snake his face.* "This is you - as you've lived until this day."

Snake's left eye is cloudy white.

Doctor:"Tomorrow, it becomes your phantom."

The woman puts the wire over the doctor's neck and starts to choke him out and Snake is panicking too. The doctor drops the mirror and it shatters on the floor and the doctor pulls out a pistol and tries to hand it to Snake, but the Woman pulls back and the gin is now out of Snake's reach. The doctor drops the gun and kicks Snake off the bed.

Snake looks under the bed and sees the feet of the woman and the doctor and after a few seconds a sicking crack is heard and the doctor falls on his knees then falls to his side dead. The woman walks to the front of the bed. An explosion goes off and the building shakes. The woman turns on her radio and speaks into it.

Woman:"Not yet. The patient in the next bed saw my face..." *Snake looks in front of him and sees the gun and he reaches out to it.* "Of course." *Snake can't reach the gun.* "Consider it done."

The woman turns of her radio and pulls out a knife and turns to Snake and walks to him. Snake reaches out for the gun and the woman stops and bends down and picks it up. She pulls the slide back, loading it and she aims it down at Snake's face.

But before she can pull the trigger the patient from the next bed over jumps on her from behind. She tries to get him off her, but while doing so she knocks over a cart and falls to the floor and the man grabs her again and drags her away from Snake. She struggles to get him off and she throws the man off her and he lands next to Snake.

The woman pulls her knife back out gets in a CQC stance and walks to the man. The bandaged man throws metal containers at her and he misses a few but the one that hit her she shrugs off. The man looks around and finds a bottle and throws it at her. The bottle hits her shattering, covering her in some liquid. The woman then flips her knife and she grabs the blade and throws it at the bandaged man and it embeds itself into his right shoulder.

The man grabs his shoulder in pain and the woman walks over to Snake and she grabs him and lifts him up and she starts to choke him. Snake's vision starts to get blurry and she puts him on the bed and Snakes vision goes dark. The woman starts to hum.

 

 

The sound of a lighter flicking on and something being lit on fire is heard and the sound of throwing then the lighting of fire and the sounds of female screams are heard. Snake's vision returns and he sees the woman on fire. She freaking out and she goes over to the window and falls onto the ground.

The woman starts to crawl at Snake and the bandaged man pulls the knife out of his shoulder and throws it at her, but she bats it away. She slowly stands up and the man grabs another bottle and throws it at her. The bottle breaks and she is now more on fire and is screaming loudly and she freaks out and crashes out the window.

The Bandage man stands up and Snake looks at his hook hand.

Bandaged Man:"Okay, Ahab, time to go."

Snake looks over to him and the man walks away from the window and over to Snake, while holding his shoulder.

Snake:"What happened to the woman?"

The man crouches down to Snake.

Bandage Man:"The woman? I- we- gave her a light, She took the short way down."

Snake:"Who are you...?"

Bandaged man:"Who am I? You're talking to yourself." *He points at Snake.* "Been watching over you for nine years, and call me Ishmael."

Snake:"What the hell is going on?!"

Ishmael:"Well, good news: You're in the land of the living. Bad News? While world wants you dead." *An explosion rocks the building.*

Ishmael grabs Snake.

Ishmael:"On your feet, soldier - the whole place is coming down!" *Sits Snake up.* "Need a little pick-me-up?" *Ishmael grabs a syringe.* "Here..." *He injects Snake in the shoulder.* "Nothing like a little digoxin to get you back in the game."

He picks Snake up, but Snake falls to the ground and Ishmael starts to move forward.

Ishmael:"C'mon."

The camera moves to show Snake laying on the floor. Ishmael is waiting for Snake at the doorway.

Dhekelia SBA Memorial Hospital, Cyprus
March 11th, 1984 02:03

Snake slowly crawls forward and he reaches a cart and he puts his left arm on it and Snake tries to lift himself up but the cart falls over and it makes a loud sound.

Ishmael:"Drig's not working?"

Snake crawls towards Ishmael and he gets to a stool and Snake tries to pick himself up again but the stool falls over.

Ishmael:"We're getting out of here. Move it!"

Snake crawls towards Ishmael, but Ishmael puts his hand out stopping Snake. The sound of helicopter rotor is heard. The camera moves and looks down the hall. A helicopter flies by the window. Ishmael walks out of the doorway and looks at a direction sign on the wall.

Ishmael:"Let's take the stairs."

Ishmael moves ahead and Snake crawls out of the room and follows Ishmael.

Ishmael:"This way."

Snake continues to crawl and Snake gets to some benches and he tries to pick himself up bit he fall down. He tries again and successfully gets on his knees, using the benches as support and he moves forward and puts his hand on the garbage can and it falls over, making Snake fall to the ground.

Ishmael:"This isn't gonna work... We better wake the elevator."

Ishmael goes down a hallway and Snake follows him by crawling. They get to the halfway point and Ishmael stops Snake and they look ahead to see a boy wearing a black jacket and a gas mask, he's standing in front of the elevator.

Ishmael:"What the hell is that?"

The boy starts to float up and and the elevator starts to move up to their floor. The tips of the jacket arms catch on fire. The boy floats away.

Ishmael:"Something coming."

The elevator stops on the floor and smoke comes out from the cracks. The elevator doors exploded open with fire and it send Snake and Ishmael flying back. Snake hits the back of his head on the ground hard and his ears are ringing.

Ishmael is on fire and he's trying to put it out. Ishmael puts the fire out and Snake looks down the hall to see the Man On Fire walking towards them. He gets to them but the heat from the fire cause the sprinklers to go off and the Man On fire Roars and disappears. Ishmael goes over to Snake and goes him on his stomach and they head towards the stairs. Snake is crawling, hit right arm is dislocated, and he gets to the bench and he tries to pick himself up and he almost does it but and explosion makes the building shake and Snake falls to the ground.

Ishmael:"Calm down, you can do this."

Snake crawls after Ishmael and Snake gets up and he almost falls over but he leans on the wall for support. Snake walks forward using the wall as support.

Ishmael:"The drug's kicking in? Good, let's hurry."

Snake then stops using the wall for support and follows after Ishmael. They get to the end of the hall and they both crouch at a window and they look outside. A helicopter is flying and Snake starts to stand up but Ishmael grabs him and pulls him down. Ishmael sees Snake's dislocated arm.

Ishmael:"Hold up. Let's fix this."

Ishmael grabs his arm and pops it back in and Snake yells in pain.

Ishmael:"Next time do it yourself. It's always good to try and mend your injuries while hiding from the enemy."

Snake moves his right arm up and down and Ishmael points to a section of the building.

Ishmael:"Over there."

A helicopter flies over and shoulders start to repel down from it. Ishmael then looks down the hall and a smoke grenade rolls down the hall, filling the entire hallway with smoke. A few lights come around the corner down the hall. Ishmael walks to a nearby door.

Ishmael:"Let's go."

Ishmael opens the door and enters the room, Snake follows him.

Ishmael:"This way hurry."

Ishmael motions to get down.

Ishmael:"Keep low and quite."

Ishmael starts to crawl to the next room and Snake goes prone and follows him. They enter a room with beds, that have a few patients in them, and a guy crawling on the floor. A soldier enter the room and he goes up to the crawling guy.

Patient:"Help me, Please!"

The soldier shoots the patient and the patient screams in pain. Ishmael drags Snake under a nearby bed. The camera shows Venom Snake's view. The patient then tries crawling away but the soldier shoots him in the back and the patient rolls over and the soldier shoot him in the head killing him. The soldier crouches down to the dead guy and checks the ground. He reaches under the bed and finds a key card and he grabs it.

The soldier stands up and walks out of the room.

Ishmael:"Let's move."

Ishmael crawls away, Snake stare at the body for a few more seconds then start to crawl away put something grabs his foot. The camera moves to show another patient holding Snakes foot.

Patient:"I don't wanna die...!"

The soldier walks back into the room and stands over the patient and he shoots him in the back. The patient lets go of Snake and the soldier grabs the patient's foot and drags him away. The patient screams as he does and the soldier stops and legs go of him and shoot him in the back a couple of times, killing him. The soldier walks to the bed Snakes under then walks away. Snake then starts to crawl towards Ishmael.

The camera moves to show a nurse carrying a patient, she spots a helicopter and waves and yells at it.

Nurse:"Oh, thank god! Here! Over here!"

The helicopter comes near the window and a soldier is at the door of it and he loads a gun and aims it at the two and shoots them, Killing them. The helicopter flies away and Ishmael start to head down the hall and Snake follows him.

Ishmael:"Don't get caught in those searchlights. Here they come, Hurry."

Snake follows Ishmael down the hall, avoiding the searchlights. The Snake looks behind himself and sees a light being shined and he sees a patient walking backwards, shielding his eyes from the bright light. the gunshots ring out and the patient falls to the floor dead.

Ishmael:"Run!"

Snake starts to run down the hall away from where the soldier is coming. Snake makes it through the door to the stairs and Ishmael closes the door. There is another patient there too. Ishmael then knocks a locker over, that was next to the door, over. Blocking the door.

The the sound of running is heard and the solers tries to get through the door. Then he starts to blow torch his way through the door. The patient gets scared and he runs up the stairs.

Ishmael:"Move! Go!"

Ishmael runs down the stairs and soldiers start to come down the stairs and they shoot the patient. Snake follows Ishmael down the stairs. The patient screams and then the screams stop.

Ishmael:"Let's move." *Motions down the stairs.* "This way!"

They head down the stairs but they notices soldiers at the bottom starting to make their way up.

Ishmael:"Shit! It's ugly down there. Turn back."

Snake and Ishmael turn back and see a gate with a bunch of people on the other side, a doctor opens the gate for them.

Doctor:"C'mon."

They both head through the gate and Snake closes it. Ishmael is making his way to the front.

Patient:"What happening out here?"

Nurse:"It's all right we'll be okay."

Snake starts to make his way to the front. A nurse pushes him and Snake stops. Then the sound of footsteps are heard and lights shine from down the hallway. The soldiers open fire onto the group and Snake tries to run back but soldiers open fire from the other side of the gate. Ishmael grabs Snake and pulls him into a side room.

Ishmael:"Get down!"

The bullets stop.

Patient:"Please, please." *He gets shot and killed.*

Snake and Ishmael start to make their way to the other side of the room, but lights shine into the room and Ishmael dives behind a curtain. Snake goes and follows to where Ishmael is hiding. and the soldier walk into the room and they go to each bed one by one. Killing the patients. The soldier enters the curtains next to them and kills the patient and when he leaves that one Snake enters it.

The camera the moves to show the soldier entering the curtain Ishmael is in and he crawls under the bed and out of it. The patient notices and stands up on the bed.

Patein:"No, no, please."

The psolder fire a few shots and the patient falls onto the curtain and the citrain falls, Ishmael able to get under the bed in time.

The soldiers then leave the room and Ishmael sneakily follows them and he stops at the door.

Soldier:"Anything?"

Soldier:"Negative."

Soldier:"He came in here. Keep looking!"

The soldiers start to head back down the hall and Ishmael runs back in the room and heads to the other door.

Ishmael:"This way."

Snake follows him.

Ishmael:"We're sitting dicks. Blend in with the bodies. Get down on your stomach and crawl. Snake and Ishmael start to crawl amongst the dead bodies. But then light shine at the end of the hall.

Ishmael:"If you move, we're done for. Play dead. Freeze."

Snake and Ishmael play dead. And the soldiers walk down towards them. One shoots the dead bodies and the other pulls out and RPG. Soldiers are also checking the bodies behind Snake and Ishmael. The soldiers get to Snake and Ishmael and they all give each other thumbs up. One soldier notices he's standing in some liquid and he goes and check Ishmael and finds and IV under his leg. And he looks to Snake, and kicks him onto his back and he shines his light in Snake's face.

Snake puts his hand up to shield his face from the light. Breathing from a gas mask is heard and the camera moves to Show the boy in the mask floating near them. The soldier looks up, but the boy disappears before he can see him.

The Man On Fire appears at the end of the hall and he starts to walk towards them and one soldier starts to shoot at him and so do the others. The man on fire causes a small fire explosion that sets one of the soldiers on fire. The guy freaks out and falls out a window. The soldiers shoot at The Man on fire and ones pulls out a grenade launcher.

Soldier:"Grenade!"

He fires the grenade launcher at The Man On Fire, but the man on fire absorbs the grenade. The soldiers stand their shocked and the man on fire starts to walk towards them. The guy with the rocket launch moves forward and the other two soldiers move back.

Soldier:"Take this!"

He fires the rocket launcher and it explodes but the man on fire absorbs the explosion. The Man On Fire then makes him self exploded causing at the bullets and explosion launch back at them. Killing the soldiers. The explosion causes Snake's leg to dislocate.

A helicopter comes and shoots the Man On fire and he just turns to it. The helicopter then turns to him. Ishmael grabs the pistol near him and start to run away.

Ishmael:"Incoming! Move!"

Snake gets up and limps after him. The helicopter fires rockets at the man on fire. The Man absorbs the explosions from the missiles and launches it back at the helicopter. The helicopter goes down. The man on Fire walks after Snake and Wolf. Ishmael get to the gate and he turns around and start to shoot the man on fire. He just absorbs the bullets. Ishmael then looks up and notices a sprinkler above the man on fire and he shoots it causing water to come down on the man on fire. Making the man on fire to smoke and disappear.

Ishmael:"Hold on. We'd better stop and treat that injury."

Snake sits on the ground and pops his leg back into place. Then he gets up and Ishmael shoots the lock on the gate and he opens it.

Ishmael:"We'll have to take the stairs down."

They head down the stairs.They get to the 2nd floor and Ishmael opens a door and they enter the hallway. They both take cover as a soldier comes down the hallway. Ishmael peeks from cover and shoots him in the head. They walk up to the body and Ishmael picks up the gun and reload it and hands it to Snake. The suddenly the door behind them catches on fire.

Ishmael:"You know how to shoot a gun?" *Ishmael them points to a fire extinguisher.* "Destroy it."

Snake aims the pistol and shoots the fire extinguisher and it goes off stopping the fire from spreading. Then Snake and Wolf head down the hall and soldiers shoot at them.

Ishmael:"I'll take the right. You take the left.

Snake shoots the soldier in the head n the left and kills him. They then head down the hall. They come to some stairs and they looks down to see the exit and a bunch of soldiers. Ishmael takes the suppressor off his gun.

Ishmael:"I'll run interference."

He toss the suppressor and it lands with a clank distracting a soldier and Ishmael runs down the firing at the soldiers. The soldiers shoot back and Ishmael dives off the side of the stairs. A soldier runs up the stairs and looks over the side and Snake goes a few feet back and jumps down a destroyed part of the stairs and lands behind the receptionist desk. He crawls and avoids all the soldiers and he crawls to the exit and sees Ishmael outside.

The camera moves to Ishmael as he checks the ambulances. Suddenly a tanks and helicopter tail start to moves to block the exit. The camera moves back to Snake and he takes cover behind a pillar and rubble starts to float and Snake hears breathing behind him, It's the boy. Snake looks to the breathing but the boy disappears.

Suddenly the building start to shake and Snake looks to see the boy floating in the middle of the room. The end of the sleeves on the jacket are on fire. And he lifts up the rubble around the area and throws it at the exit blocking it. The soldiers look to the exit and suddenly a roar is heard behind them and they all turn around. To see the man on fire walking down the stairs. Then he roars and shoot fire from his hand and sets two soldiers on fire. The others back away and start to shoot at the man on fire. He absorbs their bullets and launches them back at them. Killing all the shoulders.

The Man on fire notices Snake and starts to walk to him and Snake runs to the exit and the ground starts to shake and Snake dives out of the way as the tank burst through the exit and it drives backwards and more soldiers run in and aim their guns at the man on fire. The boy is floating in front of the man on fire. The soldiers look to each other and start to shoot at the man on fire. One soldier shoots a grenade at him. The man on fire absorbs all the bullets and explosions.

The boy then lifts up the destroyed helicopter and makes the rotors move. the rotors chop up the soldiers. The boy sets the helicopter down and the tank comes in and shoots the man on fire. He absorbs the tank shell. And he launches all the bullets back, but it does nothing to the tank and the tank backs up and rams the man on fire. Snake runs out of the building and turns around as the man on fire causes a big explosion. Snake gets thrown back and gets knocked out. He comes to a few seconds later and looks up to see the statue above him on fire.

Snake backs away as the man on fire walks out of the building. Snake sees a submachine gun and he grabs it. Snake shoots at the man on fire. The man on fire stops in front of Snake, but an ambulance runs him over and crashes into the side of the building. Then backs up leaving The man on fire behind and the ambulance stops next to Snake. The passenger doors opens.

Ishmael:"Get in!"

Snake gets up and gets inside the ambulance and he buckles up and the ambulance drives off. The man on fire launches bullets at them as they drive past a fire truck. The man on fire explodes making the fire truck flip on it side. They continue to drive off avoiding fire trucks driving to the hospital. Then suddenly a fire truck, on fire is, thrown at them and they swirl and dodge it but a body lands on the windshield. The body slides off and more fire trucks are thrown at them. They get back on the main road and a helicopter is in front of them and it shoots at them.

Breaking the windshield and knocking Ishmael out. Snake does his best to drive and they get in a tunnel and the helicopter blows up the entrance. They get to the other side of the tunnel and theirs a car in the middle of the road with soldiers shooting at them. Snake crashes into the car and the ambulance rolls over and over and Snake get knocked out.

Dhekelia Sovereign Base Area, Cyprus
Outskirts of Xylotymbou
March 11th, 1984 03:07

Snake comes to and notices that Ishmael is gone and Snake unbuckles himself and he lands on the roof of the ambulance and he crawls out of the ambulance. When he gets out he sees a helicopter flying towards him. But suddenly the boy with the mask appears and looks down at Snake. Then he looks to the helicopter and points at it. Suddenly a whale on fire comes and swallows the helicopter. Then Snake looks up and sees the man on fire flying on a flaming unicorn.

Snake stands up and start to run away but someone on a horses ride in front of him.

Ocelot:"Get on!" *Puts a hand out to Snake.* "I'm on your side!"

Snake is hesitant.

Ocelot:"Hurry!"

Snake looks back and sees the man on fire really close to them.

Ocelot:"Hurry!"

Snake grabs his hand and gets on the horse.

Ocelot:"Hang on!"

Ocelot snaps the reigns and the horse rears and starts running away. The man on fire chases them and Ocelot hands Snake a S1000 shotgun.

Ocelot:"Use this! Watch our backs. Shoot him!"

Snake shoots the man on fire and the man on fire prepares to launch an attack at them.

Ocelot:"Fire just as he's about to attack!"

Snake shoots the man on fire right before he attack stopping him from attacking them.

After a while of running from the man on fire they get to the harbor and it starts to rain. They ride over a bridge but lighting strikes the bridge and they fall down and off the bridge and down into the water. Snake crawls out of the water.

----

Snake looks up to see the boy in the mask standing in front of him and the boy looks to the bridge and so does Snake. The man on fire is looking at him. Ocelot comes over and helps him up.

Ocelot:"Come on."

The man on fire disappears. Ocelot helps Snake walk all the way back to the horse. They look back towards the hospital and see nothing but flames. Ocelot lets go of Snake.

Ocelot:"The name's Ocelot. Big Boss. You know who I am. A certain man gave me a job to do, Three, actually." *He points to Snake.* "The first was to get you out of the hospital. The second... was to rescue the man himself. And the third is to find our missing friend.

Ocelot gets on his horse.

Ocelot:"You remember? Your partner and your apprentice, nine years ago. Kazuhira Miller and The Major. Nine years back, your private army came under attack by Cipher. You were considered dead. Up until today, that is. When Cipher found you. And it's not just them. The whole world wants you dead. People think that The Major is dead. But I know she's too stubborn to die, without your order to do so first."

Snake looks back at the bruning hospital.

Ocelot:"You'll have to join up with Miller. Build that private army of yours one more time. Then find our missing Wolf. It's your only chance." *He holds a hand out to Snake.*

Snake walks over to Ocelot and he grabs his hand he Ocelot helps Snake onto the horse.

Ocelot:"First, we need to save Miller. he's in Afghanistan."

Snake:"Afghanistan?"

Ocelot snaps the reigns to the horse and the horse rears and start to run.

Ocelot:"What? Can't keep up with world affairs in a coma? Fours years ago the Soviets invaded Afghanistan. The Muslims are fighting back, with Western support. Miller was training Mujahideen rebels when he was captured by the Soviets. The Reds' 4oth Army. Troop strength somewhere around 100,000. The squad holding Miller set off near the Pakistan border yesterday. In three days they'll reach the Soviet garrison. He'll be interrogated for a few more days, then it's off to a lager...Or left to rot in a ditch on Afghan soil. I give him two weeks... The job didn't mean anything to Miller. He only took it on to keep you safe and look for Major."

Snake:"What about Wolf?"

Ocelot:"Well after the attack nine years ago. She was pissed beyond belief, she heard rumors that Cipher was in Vietnam. So she took the 30 soldiers she had with ehr and went their. But it was also around the time when Saigon fell. So she was in complete enemy territory. But her and her men managed to build a base and fight off anyone that attacked them. For three years she would find and attack Soviet bases in Vietnam.

Ocelot:"But after one mission, she and her men were never heard from again. We managed to sneak into Vietnam and find their base... Well what was left of it. The whole place was burned to the ground, bullets and blood everywhere. But there were no bodies found. It was really strange. The world thinks she's dead, But Miller and I know that's not true. She won't go down like that. She's a fighter, she wouldn't die until she could see you again.

Ocelot:"So Miller and I have been trying to find anything about her for 6 years. But we haven't found a single thing. It's almost like she was wiped off the face of the earth. She's either really good at hiding or someone is really good at hiding her."

Ocelot stops the horse and they look out to the lake and see a big ship.

Ocelot:"Well, there's out ride, a whaling ship." *The ship honks its horn.* "I got a good deal on her after the IWC started raising a stink. it's seven days to Port Qasim, another three overland, So we won't have much time once we're there. Don't take too long getting used to your new self. Hang on!"

Ocelot snaps the reigns and the horse runs to the harbor.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11-29-2021

6146 words

(Here is is one of my favorite games. So I hoped you liked it. I did try to incorporate some history into Wolf's story so. But I hope you guys don't mind not seeing wolf for a little bit. But you will find out what happened to her soon.)

1