Remains of The Man On Fire
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Snake and Wolf are in the helicopter.

22:03
Northern Kabul, Afghanistan 

Snake gets up and he opens the left door and he sits down. Wolf kneels behind him.

The helicopter reaches the LZ and the two hop out.

Pequod:*Com* "Be careful down there, Boss! Major!"

Snake and Wolf run towards their objective and Wolf wears a frown the whole time.

After a little running they get to Yakho.

Northern Kabul, Afghanistan
Yakho Oboo Supply Outpost

They get on the cliff that overlooks the outpost and they recon the area.

They spot many soldiers and Wolf huffs in annoyance. They put their binoculars away and head down the cliff and into the base. They proceed to take everyone out within and around the base.

After a while they head to the middle of the base and find The Man On Fire's body.

Snake and Wolf go up to it and Snake crouches down to him and he puts a fulton on him and he starts to fly up.

Snake and Wolf watch him go up but suddenly he explodes and they cover their eyes. When they look again the Man On Fire is on his fire unicorn horse and he rides to the middle of the base.

Snake and Wolf pull out their weapons and aim them at him. The Man on Fire slowly walks towards them and he stops right in front of the two.

The Man On Fire pushes the two to the ground and tries to strangle them. Wolf sees him flash between Colonel Volgin and the Man On Fire. 

Suddenly the Man on Fire backs away and the two stand up.  Snake opens his fist and bullets fall from his fist. 

The horse and the Man on Fire both fall to the ground. The helicopter arrives at the Base and it lands.

Wolf and Snake stare at his body. Wolf brings a hand up to the left side of her face.

Volgin:*Memory.* "I didn't want to do this."

Wolf grabs the left side of her face and she glares at the body.

Later

Back at Mother Base.

Snake and Wolf are looking down to the Man On Fire's body.

Mother Base, Seychelles Waters
Quarantine Platform

Ocelot is on the other side of the cage, also looking to the body.

Ocelot:"I barely recognize you, colonel. Skull Face used your thirst for revenge against Big Boss and The Major, did he?"

Ocelot then walks away.

Snake walks away and Wolf stares at the body for a few more seconds then she growls and yells in anger at the body. 

A Blue Morpho butterfly lands on top of the cage.

She takes a few deep breaths then walks away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

03-31-2022

413 words

0