Film Canister
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(I'm gonna skip finding the children stuff.)

Episode 38

EXTRAORDINARY 

Snake, Wolf and Quiet are in the chopper and it's mid-day. Wolf is sitting across from Quiet.

Starring
Punished "Venom" Snake

Stalking "Maimed" Wolf

Ocelot:*Com* "Boss, Miller, retrieve the film canister our informant hid in Spugmay Keep before he died."

Benedict "Kazuhira" Miller

Ocelot:*Com* "It contains vital information on Skull Face's plan."

Revolver "Shalashaska" Ocelot

Ocelot:*Com* "For now, out only clue is the garbled photograph the informant tried to send us before the end."

Enemy Combatants
The Soviet Guards Airborne Regiment
Spetsnaz

Ocelot:*Com* "We're working on analyzing the data, bit there's no time to wait."

Snake gets up and he opens the right door and sits down. Wolf looks out from her seat.

Ocelot:*Com* "A KGB Spetsnaz squad is after the target as well. Boss, Major, go to Spugmay Keep and use the VI to lead you to where the film canister is hidden. It is paramount you retrieve the target before the enemy does."

Secure the Classified Information

The helicopter gets to the LZ and the three hop out.

Pequod:*Com* "Be careful down there, Boss! Major!"

Snake and Wolf run towards the objective while Quiet runs ahead.

After a little running they make it near the area.

Northern Kabul, Afghanistan
Spugmay Keep

They climb up a hill and they see the Keep, but also some soldiers. 

Snake and Wolf pull out their binoculars and recon the area. They spot a few soldiers and Snake pulls out his tranq sniper and he knocks out a few soldiers.

Then they sneak in and Wolf pulls out her WU S.Pistol and knocks out the rest of the soldiers. Then the two go around and Fulton extract the soldiers and the car that's there.

Then they look around the keep and Snake finds the film.

Miller:*Com*" You've completed your objective. Now get out of the hot zone."

Snake pulls out his iDroid and he calls in the chopper.

When they get to the LZ the chopper and quiet are waiting for them. They all get in and the helicopter takes off and leaves the area.

-----

STARRING

Punished "Venom" Snake
Stalking "Maimed" Wolf
Revolver "Shalashaska" Ocelot
Benedict "Kazuhira" Miller

The Soviet Guards Airborne Regiment
Spetsnaz

-----

Major is sitting on the edge of a helicopter platform.

Mother Base, Seychelles Waters
Command Platform

Wolf pulls out a cigar and she flicks her prosthetic finger open and a flame flickers on and she lights her cigar. She flicks the flame off and takes a big puff of her cigar.

Miller:*Com* "Boss, Major, I have a quick report for you two here. We've discovered a radiation leak in the Laboratory on the Quarantine Platform. It's coming from testing equipment we installed the other day."

Wolf breathes out smoke.

Miller:*Com*"Members of the Medical team have been conducting research there, but we'll evacuate them all from the Research Block to the Containment Block next to it. Emmerich?"

Huey:*Com* "There's no need to worry - no radioactive material has leaked, so the contamination won't spread. We just need to seal off the testing equipment."

Miller:*Com* "I've dispatched the Security Team to get the researchers out. I'll keep you updated."

Wolf puts her hands behind her head and she lays back on the platform and looks up to the sky.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

04-03-2022

504 words

0