WET
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Snake walks onto the Command Platform of Mother Base and he sees a bunch of soldiers gathering around. Snake sees Ocelot at the back of the crowd and he walks over to him.

Snake:"What's going on?"

Ocelot looks at Snake.

Ocelot:"Wolf carved more names into the wall."

He points to the wall and Snake sees the wall of names bigger now.

Ocelot:"Everyone's reading the names so they don't forget."

A few raindrops fall and then it starts to rain.

Snake:"Where's Wolf?"

Ocelot:"She went on a mission, with Quiet. She wanted to clear her head up."

 

 

The helicopter is returning home. Wolf looks out the left window and she stands up to get a better look. She looks to QUiet.

Wolf:"It's raining."

Quiet quickly gets up and looks outside. Then she opens the door, she looks out the door and Wolf looks away and blushes and Quiet ass is in her face.

Quiet looks around then she jumps out of the copper and safely lands on the ground.

Quiet walks around in the rain and she hums. She takes off her boots and tosses them to the side. Then she takes of her leggins.

Quiet takes a few steps then she lays in the ground and rolls around in the rain.

Quiet moves her hands through the puddles of water and splash around a little. Then Wolf walks up to her and she looks up.

Quiet stands up and disappears. Wolf grabs Quiets boots and pouts the water out of them.

Wolf then holds out the boots and Quiet reappears and grabs them.

But then Quiet takes a step back and starts to splash water on Wolf.

Wolf sets the boots down on the ground and Quiet splashes her again. 

Quiet laughs and Wolf chuckles and she stomps in the puddles of water, splashing Quiet.

Quiet splashes up some water and laughs.

Then Wolf grabs Quiet.

The sun pokes through the clouds and some birds fly overhead.

Wolf looks up to the birds.

Quet takes a few steps back from Wolf, she then gives Wolf a quick kiss on the cheeck and she grabs her boots and walks away. With a sway in her hip.

Wolf blushes and she walks away.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

04-07-2022

346 words

0