The Man Who Sold The World
12 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Where right back where we started. It's been almost five months since I did the first episode of this book. I'm also rewriting parts of the mission, not copying and pasting.

This is also gonna be a long episode.)

March 16th, 1975 13:31
Hospital Mena de Barranquilla, Colombia

??? POV

I hear heart rate monitors and I open my eyes. Everything is slightly blurry. I look to my left and I see Commander Miller and Big Boss

Miller:"Don't you die on me, Damn it!"

The heart rate monitor flatlines

Staring
Big Boss

Doctor 1:"B.P's dropping!"

Doctor 2:"Incubate, Now!"

Doctor 3:"Cardiac arrest! He's in V-Fib!"

I see a bloody FOX badge on Boss's Shoulder.

The Major

Benedict "Kazuhira" Miller

The doctor grabs some defibrillators and charges them up.

Revolver "Shalashaska" Ocelot

Doctor 1:"Clear!"

The doctor shocks Boss, but the monitor still is flatlining. A doctor begins to do chest compressions.

Punished "Venom" Snake

The doctor stops and he looks to the heart rate monitor and so do I. There is no change.

Enemy Combatants
Cipher's "XOF" Strike Force

Doctor 2:"No response! Hit him again!"

The doctor charges up the defibulators.

Guest Starring
The Man on Fire
Tretij Rebenok
Sniper "Quiet"
"Paz" Pacifica Ocean 

Doctor 1:"Clear!"

The doctor shocks Boss again and his heart rate returns to normal.

Featured Mecha
Fire Support Vehicle "Stout IFV-FS"
Utility Helicopter "UTH-66 Blackfoot"

Miller:"How's he doing?!"

The doctors check over Boss.

Doctor 3:"Well, he's stabilized, but it took too long... He's in a coma."

I see Miller looking at me and he nods his head towards me.

Miller:"What about him?!"

The doctor turns around and looks down at me.

Doctor 3:"He... He took some shrapnel - to the head...."

----

Music

 

Facts do not exist, there are only interpretations

----- Friedrich Nietzsche

Episode 46

Truth: THE MAN WHO SOLD THE WORLD

-----

Venom Snake opens his eye and everything is blurry. He slowly looks around and a nurse walks into the room. She walks over to his IV Drip and changes it. Another nurse walks into the room.

The radio statics for a second and then it returns to normal.

The second nurse goes over to another patient on the left side of the room. 

The first nurse walks away and the second nurse comes over and adjusts the flowers that are sitting on a table next to the bed. She begins to walk away but Snake groans and she stops and looks at him.

The nurse walks over to him.

Nurse:"Look at me!"

Snake looks at the nurse and her eyes widen. She runs out of the room, knocking over the radio on her way, which turns it off.

Nurse:"Doctor! Doctor!"

Snake falls back to sleep.

A phone ringing can be heard. Then someone answers and a female voice is heard.

????:"V has come to."

The phrase echos through the cyber world.

iDroid:"V has come to."

---

3 days after awakening

Snake is slowly waking up.

Doctor:"Can you hear me?"

Snake closes his eye.

Doctor:"Can you hear me?"

Snake opens his eye and everything is blurry, but his vision is slowly returning to normal.

Doctor:"Can you hear me?"

The blurriness goes away.

Doctor:"Are you having difficulty speaking? Can you move your head?"

The doctor leans closer to Snake.

Doctor:"Just nod. If you can hear me."

Snake nods.

The doctor then points up.

Doctor:"Look up, please."

Snake looks up then back at the doctor.

Doctor:"Very good. Please try to relax. There is plenty of time. I need to tell you something. Please listen, and try not to panic."

The doctor begins to slowly move around the bed.

Doctor:"You've been in a coma for... quite some time."

The doctor stops of the foot of the bed.

Doctor:"Yes yes, I know, You'd like to know how long..."

The doctor continues to walk around the bed.

Doctor:"I'm afraid it's been nine years."

Snake starts to panic and the heart monitor begins to beep faster.

Doctor:"Damn it!"

He rushes over to Snake

Doctor:"Nurse! Nurse! Nurse!"

The nurse runs over with a needle in her hands.

Doctor:"Calm down! Calm down!"

The nurse readies the needle.

Doctor:"Try not to panic!"

The nurse injects Snake and he starts to slowly calm down.

Doctor:"Try not to panic.

Snake starts to lose consciousness.

Doctor:"You'll be alright."

Snake passes out.

Doctor:"There now, just rest."

1 week after awakening

Snake wakes up and he hears a radio play the news. There is a nurse next to his bed, looking down at him.

Nurse:"How do you feel?"

Snake blinks a few times and he begins to look around. The nurse changes his IV. The doctor is next to the bed with his arms crossed.

Doctor:"It's been one week since you came to. Now, let's try getting you out of that bed."

The Doctor looks to the Nurse.

Doctor:"Nurse."

The nurse comes over. Her and the doctor help sit Snake up in the bed.

Doctor:"Don't worry. You've lost some strength, but we've been maintaining your muscle mass through messages. CPM therapy, and EMS."

The doctor grabs a big folder that was on a table next to the bed.

Doctor:"Now, I need to explain something to you, but you musn't be alarmed."

The doctor pulls out an X-Ray and he walks over to an X-Ray View Board.

Doctor:"Nine years ago, you were injured - in an explosion."

He puts an X-Ray of Snake's Chest on the board.

Doctor:"Upon examination, we discovered 100 and 8 foreign bodies embedded within you. In addition to shrapnel, we also found fragments of human bone, and human teeth. Most of it was removed, but... some of the fragments still remain... They are located near your heart,"

The doctor puts a hand over his heat.

Doctor:"And in your skull."

The doctor points to his skull. 

Doctor:"Look at this.

Then he takes out an X-Ray and puts it on the board. It's of Snake's head. There is a large piece of metal above his right eye.

 Doctor:"The fragments are lodged deep within your cerebral cortex. We couldn't give you an MRI - the metal, you see. But even if we were to extract it, you would most likely suffer a brain hemorrhage. Mental and physical impairment are... unavoidable. However your current status is not life threatening. One more thing."

The doctor pulls the last X-Ray.

Doctor:"This X-Ray is of your upper body."

The X-Ray shows Snake is missing his left arm just below the elbow. The heart monitor beeps slightly faster.

Doctor:"You'd better look now. Best to understand your situation, sooner than later. I know it's difficult, but please look down. It's best to see with your own eyes."

Snake looks down and he brings up his right hand.

Doctor:"Be brave."

He curls his hand into a fist. He looks to his left and there's nothing below the elbow and Snake starts to panic. The heart monitor beeps faster and faster.

Doctor:"Nurse, quickly!"

The doctor rushes over and he and the nurse try to calm Snake down.

Doctor:"Try to calm down."

The nurse prepares a syringe.

Doctor:"Calm down. Please calm down. It's going to be ok."

The nurse injects him and Snake slowly calms down.

Doctor:"Better, yes, yes? Calm down. Yes."

Snake calms down.

Doctor:"Better... yes...."

Snake passes out.

2 weeks after awakening

Nurse:"He's in no condition for plastic surgery."

Snake slowly wakes up.

Doctor:"Someone surely already knows he's awake. He's in great danger - we must act now! Prep for surgery!"

The nurse and Doctor notice that Snake is awake.

Doctor:"This is ridiculous...!"

The nurse walks off and the Doctor walks over to Snake.

Doctor:"It's true, there are those who wish you would have never woken up. You should be dead. But you're not. The wheels are in motion. Your enemies are everywhere. We must alter your appearance immediately. Otherwise, I fear you won't leave this place alive. It's a wide open world out there, so there's something we need to take care of first."

The doctor grabs a mirror and he shows Snake his appearance. But it's not Snake in the mirror, it's someone else. It's the combat medic.

Doctor:"This is you - as you've lived until this day. I'm going to change your appearance - we've got no other choice."

48 hours after

Doctor:"Very good. now, let's remove these bandages."

The doctor removes the bandages off Snake's face.

Doctor:"Your face has healed nicely. To tell you the truth, these bandages were more for your protection - to hide you from those who want you dead."

Snake sees Quiet slowly walk into the room.

Doctor:"As of today, your name is Ahab."

Quiet walks behind the nurse and puts garrote around the nurses neck and starts to choke her out.

Doctor:"Forget everything. Your name, your past."

Quiet drags the nurse behind the curtain. 

Snake slightly panics and the heart monitor beeps slightly faster. 

The doctor goes to the table at the side of the bed and he grabs two photos. Both are similar. In the Photos there is Morpho, Miller, Snake, Wolf and the combat medic. Wolf is leaning on Snake ,with an arm around his shoulder and she has a big smile on her face and she is giving the camera a Peace Symbol with her other hand.

The doctor hands Snake the photos and he looks at them. Snake moves the photo a little and he sees the Combat Medic a little better.

Snake turns the photo around and there's some writing.

Good Luck
Y/N

Vic Boss

Snake sets the photos off to the side. Quiet walks out from behind the curtains. The doctor picks up the mirror again and shows Snake his face. 

Doctor:"Everything feels alright?"

Quiet goes behind the doctor and wraps the wire around his throat and starts to choke him. Snake starts to panic a little more. 

The doctor drops the mirror and it falls to the ground and shatters. The doctor pulls out a gun and tries to hand it to Snake, but Quiet pulls the doctor back.

The doctor kicks Snake off the bed and he falls to the floor. A sicking snap is heard and Quiet drops the doctor's body on the floor.

The building shakes and some dust falls from the ceiling. Quiet walks to the foot of the bed and she talks into a radio.

Quiet:"Not yet. The patient in the next bed saw my face..."

Snake looks to the ground in front of him and he sees the gun.

Quiet:"Of course."

Snake reaches out to the gun.

Quiet:"Consider it done."

Quiet pulls out a knife and she turns around and walks to Snake, but she steps on the gun and stops.

Quiet bends down and picks up the gun and pulls the slide back. She aims the gun down at Snake's head.

Before she can pull the trigger Ishmael jumps onto her back and makes her drop the gun. 

Quiet backs up into a cart and they both fall to the ground, knocking over the cart and its contents.  

 Ishmael gets back onto Quiet back and they continue to struggle.

Quiet manages to throw Ishmael off her back and he lands next to Snake. Quiet pulls her knife out again and she gets into a CQC stance and makes her way over to the two.

Ishmael tosses some containers at her but he misses. Then he picks up a bottle and throws it at her. She brings up her arm and blocks it and it shatters, covering her in some kind of liquid. 

Quiet then throws her knife and it gets lodged into Ishmael's right shoulder.

Quiet walks over to Snake and she kneels down to him and starts to choke him out.

Snake's vision starts to blur and he hears her start to hum.  

Then he hears a lighter and then Quiet scream. Snake's vision returns to normal and he sees Quiet covered in flames. 

Quiet tries to put herself out but she's unsuccessful. She falls to the ground and crawls over to  Ishmael and Snake.

 Ishmael takes the knife out of his shoulder and throws it at her. Quiet batts the knife away and she continues to crawls towards them.

Quiet gets back up and Ishmael grabs a bottle and he throws it at her. The bottle shatters and Quiet goes up in flames.

She screams and runs over to the window and she falls out of it.  Ishmael gets up and he walks over to the window, with a hand on his wound.

Snake looks up and he sees tulip petals falling to the ground. He raises his left arm and it's a prosthetic with a hook.

Ishmael:"Okay, Ahab, time to go."

Snake looks over to him as Ishmael walks back over to him.

Snake:"What happened to the woman?"

Ishmael kneels down to Snake.

Ishmael:"The woman? I - we - gave her a light. She took the short way down."

Snake:"Who are you...?"

Ishmael:"Who am I? You're talking to yourself."

Ishmael points to Snake.

Ishmael:"Been watching over you for nine years," *He point a thumb to himself.* "and call me Ishmael."

Snake:"What the hell is going on?!"

Ishmael:"Well, good news: You're in the land of the living. Bad news? Whole world wants you dead."

An explosion goes off and the building shakes. Ishmael almost falls over.

Ishmael:"On your feet, soldier - the whole place is coming down!"

Ishmael helps Snake sit up.

Ishmael:"Need a little pick me up?"

Ishmael picks up a syringe.

Ishmael:"Here..."

Ishmael injects the syringe into Snake's shoulder.

Ishmael:"Nothing like a little digoxin to get you back in the game."

Ishmael helps Snake to his feet, But Snake falls back to the floor.

Ishmael:"C'mon."

Ishmael walks to the doorway.

Dhekelia SBA Memorial Hospital, Cyprus
March 11th, 1984 02:03

Snake crawls forward and he puts his hand on a cart.

Ishmael:"Can you keep up?"

Snake tries to use the cart to pick himself up but the cart falls over.

Ishmael:"Drug's not working?"

Snake crawls forward and tries to use the stool to pick himself up it it falls over and he falls back to the ground.

------

Snake runs through the pain entrance of the building, then he looks back to the tank that ran The Man On Fire over and it explodes sending a wave of fire. Snake gets flung backwards and he passes out.

A minute later.

Snake wakes back up and he looks up to see the statue on fire. He props himself up and he sees The Man on Fire walking towards him.

Snake sees an SMG next to him and he picks it up and begins to shoots The Man On Fire.

The Man On Fire reaches Snake when suddenly an ambulance hits him and smashes him into the side of the building. The ambulance backs up and stops next to Snake.

The passenger door opens and Snake sees that Ishmael is driving.

Ishmael:"Get in!"

Snake gets up and he runs into the passenger seat and shuts the door and buckles in.

Snake sees the Man on Fire staring at them as the Ambulance drives off.

The Man on Fire sends out a wave of bullets at the ambulance and a fire truck drives past the ambulance. 

They drive down the road and almost crash into two fire trucks heading towards the hospital.

They take a right onto a small road and drive through a fence. Snake looks to the right and sees a giant smoke pillar from the hospital.  

Then he sees a fire truck on fire flying through the air towards them. The flaming fire truck lands on the road in front of them and Ishmael avoids it.

A body of a fireman lands on the windshield. His body rolls off and another fire truck lands in front of them. Ishmael avoids it.

Ishmael drives back onto the main road and in front of them is an XOF helicopter.

The helicopter shoots its miniguns at the ambulance and the windshield shatters. Ishmael gets knocked out and Snake does his bed to drive.

They drive into a tunnel and the helicopter fires a missile. The missile hits the entrance of the tunnel and the tunnel entrance collapses. 

Snake sees look ahead and he sees a small road block but he's not able to do anything and they crash into the car.

The ambulance goes into a roll and he passes out.

A few minutes later.

Ishmael wakes up in the crashed ambulance.

Dhekelia Sovereign Base Area, Cyprus
OutSkirts of Xylotymbou
March 11th, 1984 02:32

Ishmael goes to grabs Snake but he's suddenly dragged out of the ambulance. 

Ishmael looks up and sees Ocelot. Then he gets up and Ocelot motions to the left and walks off.

Ocelot:"This way, Boss, Hurry."

Ishmael follows Ocelot, leaving the knocked out Snake in the ambulance. 

--

Music

 

Dhekelia Sovereign Base Area, Cyprus
Western Ormideia
March 11th, 1984 05:59

Ocelot:"Use that bike. It's tuned up and ready to go."

Ocelot takes Big Boss over to a motorcycle.

Ocelot:"I'll handle the rest."

Ocelot hands Boss some passport papers.

Ocelot:"Here."

Snake grabs the papers and opens the passport and sees the Combat Medic's name and his infor.

Ocelot:"That's your name as of today. You best change your face, too."

Boss puts the papers away.

Ocelot:"This one - he'll take your place. From here on, he's 'Snake.' He believes it too."

Boss:"My very own phantom, huh..."

Boss walks over to Motorcycle.

Ocelot:"Boss, the whole world wants your and Major's head. Don't worry. He can handle it. Move now, quickly."

Boss:"Aren't you forgetting something?"

Ocelot pulls out a cigar and hands it to Boss. He grabs it and Ocelot lights the cigar.

Boss:"We'll meet again."

Ocelot:"Right."

Boss then pulls out two tapes and hands them to Ocelot.

Ocelot:"What are these."

Boss:"A tape for Isla and a song for him."

Ocelot looks at the tapes. "I'm Sorry" And "Sins of the Father." Ocelot holds up the music tape.

Ocelot:"Isn't this your copy?"

Boss pulls out another tape.

Boss:"I've made an extra. She won't be happy, but I know she'll understand. She's.... she's like a daughter to me. So I hope she can forgive me."

Ocelot:"I know she will. You and him are the only thing she has left."

Boss sighs and he gets on his motorcycle. Ocelot goes over to his horse and gets on it.

Ocelot rides off and Snaketakes a few puffs of his cigar. Then he starts the motorcycle and drives off.

-----

1942
Code Talker helps create the U.S. military code talkers' cipher book.

1964
Virtuous Mission.
Operation Snake Eater.
Death of The Boss.
The comatose Volgin is transported to a research facility on the outskirts of Moscow.
Code Talker begins his research of The End's remains.

1965
The Congo Crisis is brought to a close.

1967
China conducts its first hydrogen bomb test.
EVA disappears, last seen in Hanoi.

1969
The U.S. Department of Defense successfully sends its first message using ARPANET.

1970
The Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons (NPT) enters into force.
Major Zero disbands FOX.

1971
The Democratic Republic of the Congo changes its name to Zaire.

1972
The "Les Enfants Terribles" project begins
Clones of Big Boss are born: Eli (Liquid Snake) and David (Solid Snake)
Clones of The Major are born: Alex (Starving Wolf) and Lisa (Satisfied Wolf) 
Big Boss and The Major part ways with Zero.

1973
Code Talker discovers a strain of archaea that metabolizes uranium. 

1974
India conducts an atomic bomb test.
Peace Walker Incident.
The U.S. and the Soviet Union agree on a general framework for the second round of Strategic Arms Limitation Talks (SALT II)

1975
Mother Base is destroyed.
The Major and the rest of her men flee to Vietnam
Zero hides Big Boss in a hospital on Cyprus and leaves him in Ocelot's care.
Skull Face is reassigned to Africa.
The vocal cord parasites are resurrected through reverse evolution.
The Ho Chi Minh Campaign leads to the Fall of Saigon and Vietnam's reunification.
The Soyuz and Apollo spacecraft dock in orbit

1976
The "Les Enfants Terribles" project is abandoned.
Eli and Alex are taken to Great Britain.
Zero suffers brain damage due to Skull Face's parasite attack.

1977
An underground nuclear test site is discovered beneath the Kalahari Desert.
Bowing to international pressure, the South African government abandons the site.
Zero visits Big Boss, then disappears completely, never to be seen in public again.

1978
The Major and her men, suddenly vanish off the map.

1979
The Iranian Revolution leads to the Iran Hostage Crisis.
Eli and Alex escape their handlers in Africa and disappear.
President Somoza defects following the FSLN uprising, and the Nicaraguan Revolution comes to fruition. 
Vela satellite observes double flash in South African waters (Indian Ocean.)
The Soviet Union invades Afghanistan, bringing an end to détente. 

1980
The Iran-Iraq War breaks out.
Fearing the ripple effects the Iranian Revolution, Western nations and the Soviet Union support Iraq.
Emmerich's first child is born with Strangelove. He is named Hal.

1981
Operation Opera: Israeli bombers strike nuclear reactor under construction in Iraq.

1983
A suicide bomber attacks the U.S. Embassy in Beirut, Lebanon.
The U.S. military invades Grenada.

1984
Soviet General Secretary Yuri Andropov dies.
Snake awakens.
Civilian airliner carrying "The Third Boy" crashes in the mountains of Ukraine.
Quiet suffers full-body burns at the hospital on Cyprus, and undergoes parasite therapy to survive.
Wolf is found alive in afghanistan. 
Skull Face dies.

--

Venom Snake walks to a mirror. Gun shots can be heard outside. Snake checks himself out in the mirror. He looks down at his walkman and grabs it. He takes the tape out and looks at it. "From The Man Who Sold The World."

Snake sets the tape down and he looks back up to the mirror and he doesn't see himself but someone else.

Snake checks himself out and he gets flashbacks from the helicopter when they were fleeing the attack on Mother Base.

How he jumped in front of Big Boss and saved him.

He's the Combat Medic.

Snake grabs the tape and flips it around and presses play.

Music

 

Boss:*Tape.* "Now do you remember? Who you are? What you were meant to do?"

Snake stares at his old face in the mirror. 

Boss:*Tape.* "I cheated death, thanks to you. And thanks to you, I've left my mark."

Snake looks down then back up to the mirror and he sees himself when he was in the hospital. Then he looks back down to the sink.

Boss:*Tape.* "You have, too - you've written your own history. You're your own man. I'm Big Boss, and you are, too..."

Snake look back up and he sees his regular reflection.

Boss:*Tape.* "No... He's the two of us. Together. Where we are, today? We built it. This story - this 'legend' - it's ours."

Snake nods.

Boss:*Tape.* "We can change the world - and with it, the future. I am you, and you are me. Carry that with you. Wherever you go. Wolf... more than likely know who you already are. She probably from the first time you found her."

Snake thinks back.

--

Snake moves closer to Wolf.

Snake:"Wolf?:

Wolf opens her right eye and looks at him. She sniffs the air and she closes her eye and looks back down.

Wolf:*Whisper.* "You're not, Snake. This is another trick."

--

Boss:*Tape.* "She'll need you now more than ever. So please, take care of her."

Snake nods again.

Boss:*Tape.* "Thank you... my friend. From here on out, you're Big Boss."

Snake smirks at the mirror. He then takes the tape out of the walkman and sets the walkman down. Snake looks at the tape and he flips it over. He inserts the tape into a tape player that's on a table next to the sink.

He presses play.

The tape makes some sound and Snake walks back to the mirror and looks at himself. He sees Demon Snake looking back at him.

Snake punches the mirror and he sees his regular reflection again. Snake turns around and walks away.

--

Music

_------

Music

 

1984
The Olympic Games are held in Los Angeles.
The games are boycotted by Eastern Bloc countries as retaliation for the Western boycott of the Moscow Olympics.
Eli establishes his "Kingdom of the Flies" in Africa.

1985
Gorbachev takes office in the Soviet Union.
East-West relations enter a second dítente, and the post-Cold War period begins.

1989
The Soviet Union makes a complete withdrawal from Afghanistan.
Afghanistan plunges into civil war.
Fall of the Berlin Wall; East and West Germany reunified.

1990
The Gulf War begins.

1991
Liquid (Eli), Starving (Alex), Solid (David) and Satisfied (Lisa) are sent to the battlefield.
The Soviet Union dissolves.

1993
South Africa acknowledges possession of nuclear weapons and simultaneously pledges to abolish its arsenal.

1994
Formation of the Taliban.
The Taliban begins to gain influence in Afghanistan.

1995
While commanding special forces unit FOXHOUND from a position in the U.S. military, Big Boss establishes the fortified military nation "Outer Heaven" in South Africa.
The Outer Heaven Uprising occurs, but it is quashed by Solid Snake and Satisfied Wolf, who kill Big Boss's Phantom and The Major.

1996
The First Congo War breaks out.
As a result, President Mobutu is ousted from power in Zaire.
The following year, Zaire officially becomes the Democratic Republic of the Congo.

1998
The Second Congo War breaks out due to causes such as ethnic hostility and resource conflicts. 

1999
Zanzibar Land Disturbance.
Solid Snake kills Big Boss, but the Patriots, with the help of Starving Wolf, revive him and conceal his comatose body.

2001
Coordinated terrorist attacks are carried out against America.
Coalition forces invade Afghanistan.

2002
Camp X-Ray, a black site for housing "enemy combatants," is established at the U.S. naval base at Guantanamo Bay.
The Angolan Civil War draws to a close.

2003
The Iraq War begins.
The Second Congo War draws to a close.

2005
Shadow Moses incident.
Death of Master "Kazuhira" Miller, Donald Anderson (Sigint_ and Dr. Clark (Para-Medic).
Solid Snake, Satisfied Wolf, and Hall Emmerich establish Philanthropy, an anti-Metal Gear NGO.

2007
Manhattan Tanker Incident.

2008
The president of the United States publicly pledges to close the detention facility at Guantanamo Bay.

2009
Big Shell Incident.

2010
The U.S. begins introducing nanomachines(the SOP system) to its military and affiliated PMCs.
Hungary revises its citizenship laws.
The new terms allow even those who have never resided in the country to become naturalized, provided they are a descendent of a hungarian citizen and have knowledge of the Hungarian language.

2011
Starving Wolf gives birth to her daughter, Sophia Leslie. 

2014
Guns of the Patriots Incident
"The Patriots" Ai system is destroyed.
Deaths of ocelot and EVA
Starving Wolf kills Zero

 

 

 

Big Boss dies. 

 

------

Miller:"What was it all for? If the Boss has some plan, what is it?"

Ocelot:"The real Big Boss is working separately from us, to create his new nation."

Miller:"New nation...?"

Ocelot:"A military nation above and apart from all -  the true "Outer Heaven. Something created to maintain world balance, Independent of the struggles for supremacy, for personal profit, the cycles of revenge between countries. It'll be an army all right, but more. Big Boss is building a nation. But... until it's complete, we support the other Big Boss. The phantom carries on his legend... his meme. That, is Big Boss's plan."

Miller:"So that's the way it is. ...Nine years ago, I thought everything had been taken from me. But now, I really have lost it all. The Boss, and the future we were building together."

Ocelot:"One day, the age of Big Boss's sons and The Major's daughters will arrive. They'll likely want to settle the score with them. We have to shape that age. We'll each have roles to play. Building the foundation for a revolution led by both Bigg Bosses - the true one, and the phantom."

Miller:"No... Big Boss can go to hell. I'll make the phantom, The Major and his sons and her daughters stronger, to send him there.  For that... I'll keep playing my role.

Ocelot:"Huh. You know... Sooner or later there will only be one Boss, and One Major. There's only room for one Boss and Major. Their sons and daughters are fated to face each other someday too. If the day ever comes that you go back to Cipher, I'll aid the other son and daughter. And then you and I will be enemies, too. One of us will have to kill the other."

Miller:"Fine by me. I'll be ready for the new age. Until then, we'd better get used to coexisting."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

04-09-2022

4592 words

0