Cut Ending
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Phantom Episode

Episode 51
"Kingdom of the Flies"

Miller:"Boss, Major, about Eli, Alex, and their boys."

Snake:"You know where they went?"

Miller:"We're still working on it, but the chopper pilot they had fly them out of here is back."

Wolf:"And?"

Miller:"He said once Sahelanthropus and the chopper got out to sea, they split up and headed in different directions. But, Alex went with Eli. The chopper headed straight for Africa. They made it about 50 miles inland before running out of fuel. 

The kids used vines and duct tape to tie the pilot to his seat before they disappeared. He was almost dead from dehydration when the medics found him. They left him alive on purpose."

Snake:"Yeah. They're calling us out. They want to settle this."

Miller:"The intel Team are using the direction Sahelanthropus headed and the directions the kids took off in to narrow down the search area.

And with HEC helping out, it won't be long before we know where Eli and Alex are. There's just one thing that bothers me."

Wolf:"What's that?"

Miller:"Apparently there are already men going around the nearby villages asking for witnesses of the 'giant in the sky.'

Snake:"Damn it, already?"

Miller:"It's clearly business as usual for Cipher even with Skull Face gone. They must've been dying to get Sahelanthropus back ever since Afghanistan. And if they beat us to it, they'll be getting more than that - Eli and Alex are carrying the English strain of the vocal cord parasite."

The intel team tracks down Eli and Alex based on leads from the helicopter pilot.

Miller:"We tracked down Eli, Alex and their 'men.'  They've spread the parasite across the island."

An island in a salt lake in Central Africa.

Miller:"It won't affect you if your voice hasn't broken, so they're safe, for now."

Eli and ALex have been infecting XOF scouts with parasites to breed more of the English strain.

Miller:"Eli's driven all the adults off the island. Recess is officially in session."

The parasites cannot survive in salt water, so they are confined to the island.

Miller:"His own version of 'Lord of the Flies.' Only instead of a pig's head, Sahelanthropus."

However, they serve as an invisible barrier, preventing any adults from entering Eli's 'kingdom' 

Miller:"And it's swarming with something worse than flies. They've presented one demand in exchange for the nuke. Bis Boss and The Major's bodies. Those kids've got to lot to learn.

Mission Objective:

Recapture Sahelanthropus, eliminate the English vocal cord parasites, and rescue the children.

Miller:*Com* "Okay, Boss. Major. The objective is to recover Sahelanthropus and the children - Eli and Alex included. Once you're in the air, we'll hit the island with napalm. Can't let those things spread."

XOF troops are already searching the island when Snake and Wolf arrive.

Miller:*Com* "It gets worse. Here's the tape from when Eli and Alex took off.

To defend against parasites, the XOF strike force is equipped with white hazmat suits and masks. Eli's and Alex's protective suits are red.

Eli*Tape* "Where is he?"

Ocelot:*Tape.* "I told you, your father's not here."

Eli:*Tape* "They're back."

Miller:*Com* "His voice is starting to change. Meaning he's almost a man. That would mean the same with Alex. So if they're carrying the English-language strain. Well if they start to show symptoms, it's over."

The island is littered with dead XOF soldiers who fell victim to booby traps set by the children. Snake and Wolf carefully avoid the traps as they make their way to the center of the island.

Snake and Wolf are sneaking around. They both have masks on. Then they pull their assault rifles out. Wolf's bullet necklace shines in the sunlight.

They move forward and see Sahelanthropus. They also see the children at the base of Sahelanthropus; Alex is among them.

They look up to the cockpit of Sahelanthropus and they see Eli. Eli stands up in the cockpit and Snake and Wolf sneak forward when they suddenly stop and aim their guns forward.

Up on the ridge there are a bunch of XOF soldiers. More proceed from the ground.

Snake and Wolf go back behind a rock and they kneel down and watch as XOF soldiers surround Sahelanthropus. Wolf growls and bares her teeth.

An XOF soldiers fires a round at Eli but the Third Boy appears and prevents the bullet from hitting him. Alex yells out and growls. The children begins to hide.

The XOF soldiers open fire on Sahelanthropus and Eli. Some XOF soldiers come in with rocket launchers and fire at the cockpit. The Third Boy prevents Eli from getting hurt. 

The soldiers stop firing and they wait for the smoke to clear. They see that Eli's perfectly fine. Eli sits down in the cockpit and activates Sahelanthropus.

Sahelanthropus begins to open fire on the soldiers, killing most of them. Alex is seen jumping on an XOF soldier near her and she pulls out a knife and repeatedly stabs the soldier.

Sahelanthropus jumps up and lands on a few soldiers. Snake and Wolf begin to run as fire spreads around them. They go behind a rock and look up to Sahelanthropus.

Sahelanthropus looks down on them and the cockpit opens up.

Eli:"I knew you two would be through here."

Snake:"You're not a kid anymore. You call your own shots. But at this rate you'll be dead before you have a chance."

Eli:"I'm free to die however I wish. Yes... Free."

Ocelot:*Com*"Are you going to fight the whole world?"

Sahelanthropus's stands up.

Eli:"What's wrong with that? ...Fighting the whole world."

ElI:"You don't get the last word, Father. I'll break the curse of my heritage! And to do that... First I will kill you!"

Sahelanthropus mouth closes.

Battle ensues between the manned version of Sahelanthropus piloted by Eli, With Alex doing whatever she can, and the combined forces of the Diamond Dogs.

Thanks to Snake's and Wolf's efforts in battle, Eli and Alex are finally defeated.

Snake and Wolf move over to the destroyed Sahelanthropus. Both are a little exhausted.

Wolf and Snake look to the cockpit of Sahelanthropus. They see Alex helping Eli out of the cockpit, when some XOF soldiers walk over.

The two kids notice the XOF soldiers and they hide in the cockpit as they begin to open fire. Wolf hears Alex scream in pain and Wolf gets angry.

She sees Alex and Eli get out of the cockpit and Wolf sees Blood falling from Alex's leg.

The XOF soldiers stop firing and they head over to Alex and Eli. Snake looks at Wolf and he nods. They both pull out their pistols.

They look back and they see two soldiers aiming pistols down to Alex and Eli.

Wolf growls in anger and she and Snake jump out of cover and shoot all the soldiers. 

More soldiers come in and begin to open fire on Snake and Wolf. They take cover and fire from cover.

A grenade lands next to the two and it explodes. Throwing both of them off their feet. Wolf hits her head on the ground hard.

Due to their head injuries, the blast triggers a seizure for Snake, affecting his vision. 
Wolf hitting her head on the ground causes her anger to skyrocket. 

We get a flashback to when Wolf was in Vietnam and she wakes up in the helicopter crash and blood falls from the side of her head.

She is unable to control her emotions at times and becomes sporadic. 

A Blue Morpho Butterfly flies past Wolf

Wolf looks around and more soldiers come in. She clenches her fists in anger and she reloads her pistol and begins to shoot the soldiers. And in her anger she forgot Alex was their and she shoots her.

In her anger she only focuses on killing those who angered her. Not giving much thought to what she's doing.

Wolf stops and her eye widens. She gets up and almost falls over. She Looks down to her legs and sees that her right leg is damaged.

She gets up and limps over to Eli and Alex with Snake.

Snake:"No."

Wolf:"No..."

Snake and Wolf kneel down to Alex and Eli. Wolf grabs Alex's face and she sees her eyes closed and she's unresponsive.

Wolf:"God damn it!"

Snake:"NOOOOOO!!!"

Wolf:"FUCK!"

 

 

 

Helicopters fly in and Ocelot and a group of soldiers head over to Snake and Wolf.

Alex and Eli are sitting with their backs against a rock and Snake and Wolf are kneeling down to them.

A soldier puts a hand on their shoulders.

ocelot:"Gimme some room."

Snake and Wolf stand back and the soldier crouches down to the two children. The soldiers take off the kids helmets and masks. Then he unzips the hazmats suits and shows the the kids are wearing bullet proof vests.

The vests managed to save them from the bullets.

Soldier:"They'll be all right. The vests took the bullets."

Snake:"Get them on the chopper. We'll patch them up at base."

A soldier is wearing the virus goggles and he checks Alex and Eli. He gets scared and backs away. He points to the two.

Soldier:"Boss! Major! They're showing symptoms!"

Other soldiers stand at alert. Snake and Wolf kneel down to the kids.

Eli:"We were created by Cipher. And we were the flaw."

Alex:"Our fate was written by our genes."

Eli:"I'm the loser. You. All because of you."

Eli holds up a hand and looks at it.

Eli:"I'm not me."

Alex:"We're just a copy of you two!"

Snake and look to Ocelot.

Eli:"I will surpass my father... Destroy my father...."

Ocelot nods to them and they look back to the children.

Eli grabs Snake's prosthetic arm and Alex growls at Wolf.

Eli:"Destroy.... you..."

Alex:"We'll kill all of Cipher."

Eli:"We'll destroy your precious world."

Ocelot puts an hand on Snake's and Wolf's shoulders and they stand up.

Soldier:"Code red! Code red! we need to go fast. How is it going over there?"

Ocelot:"Nothing you two can do for them now."

A soldier walks up to them.

Soldier:"Island's completely contaminated. Orders are to use napalm to sanitize..."

Ocelot:"Sanitize every square inch. Prepare to drop."

Ocelot begins to walk to, the choppers.

Ocelot:"We're pulling out! Move!"

The soldiers follow him to the choppers.

Soldier:"Code red! Code red!"

Snake and WOlf stare down to the children and they pull out their pistols and aim them at the children.

Snake:"You're one hell of a soldier."

Eli:"I will kill you."

Alex:"I'll kill you Mother!"

Wolf takes the magazine out of her pistol and puts it away.

Snake:"That's right."

Wolf takes the bullet out of the chamber and holds it.

Wolf:"Don't blame yourselves. Blame us."

Wolf dismantles her MK23 Socom and tosses it on the ground along with the bullet.

Wolf:"If your determined enough, You'll kill me now."

Snake and Wolf walk away and the children scramble to the guns.

Alex managers to put the pistol together and she puts the bullet in the chamber.

She then aims the pistol at Wolf but after a few seconds she just lowers the gun.

Helicopters pick up the remains of Sahelanthropus and the two kids stand up.

They watch as Snake and Wolf's chopper begins to take off.

Eli aims his pistol at his head. Alex aims her pistol at her throat. After a few seconds they lower their guns and the Third Boy Floats in front of them

He raises his hand up and suddenly the parasites from their throats float in the air. The Third Boy drops the parasites and floats forward. 

Eli and Alex grab the Third Boy's arms and they begin to float away. 

Jets fly overhead and drop napalm onto the island.

 

 

A soldier closes the helicopter door and Wolf looks to her reflection and she sees Feral Wolf.

 

 

 

Eli and Alex are walking and they fall to their knees and look up. They get up and look out into the distance. The Third Boy floats behind them.

They see the statue of liberty in the distance.

Eli:"Not yet. it's not over yet."

Alex:"We're far from done.

----

STARRING

Punished "Venom" Snake
Stalking "Maimed" Wolf
Revolver "Shalashaska" Ocelot
Benedict "Kazuhira" Miller

Eli the "White Mamba"
Alex the "Dearg Madah"

Tretij Rebenok

Child Soldiers
Diamond Dog Soldiers
Cipher's "XOF" Strike Force

-------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One more episode to go. I hope your ready.

04-10-2022

1896 words

0