Chapter 1: Flying chinese looking men attack me!
133 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Flying Chinese-looking men attack me!


...

I was simply working part-time until a few minutes ago due to my lack of funds now that I'm in university... Yet why am I suddenly standing in the middle of what seems to be a temple of some sorts...?

Did I get drugged by someone while I was taking a rest on the blind point of the cameras? But... who could be so evil?

*Rustle...*

I don't even have my phone right now... nor my wallet... Did they steal all my things and kidnap me somewhere before leaving me in this temple...? 

*Sigh...*

I think just leaving me there where I worked was enough... But thanks anyway, now I don't have even the most remote idea of where I am.

"Oh? -*Whistle*- Well, it looks like they really spent a lot of money on this temple... It almost looks like some kind of castle of sorts... Wait, why are there training dummies over there...?"

As I moved my gaze all across the place, I noticed not too far away from me a group of 6 wooden dummies covered in sword and hit marks... Did I get moved to a karate temple or something like that...? Wait, now that I remember a few movies... there was something like Shaolin monks right? Maybe this is one of their temples?

Well, nothing good will come if I do nothing... Better explore this place while I'm at it.

"Hello? Anyone there?!"

I walked calmly towards the doors of the big temple/castle and started knocking on the door to see if there was someone to help me. I didn't even know where the damn exit was!

However, suddenly during one of my knocks, the door opened slightly showing that it was actually open from the beginning. Though, probably because it was too heavy it was hard for my knocks to move it enough...

"Excuse me for the intrusion..."

As I entered the castle, waiting to see someone, I realized that there was seemingly no one home.

"Did they leave me in some kind of abandoned building...? Hmm?! Is that gold?!!"

As I swept my gaze over all the corridors in front of me, I noticed dozens if not hundreds of ornaments, jewelry, and other kinds of handicrafts made completely of beautiful gems... There was even this type of stone... What was it called? Ah, jade, that's right!

These monks must be extremely rich...

*Slam...!*

Suddenly, as I continued looking at the several pieces of jewelry in front of me, I heard the door from where I came from open abruptly.

When I looked back, I saw a Chinese-looking guy looking at me with a completely enraged expression on his face.

"**************!!!" The Chinese guy soon yelled at me while approaching me with enraged steps, I panicked a little seeing that the other party has gotten so aggressive over nothing, but I still tried to talk to him.

Hmm, I don't understand shit of what he is talking about though, will he understand me?

"Do you speak English?" Confused about the situation, I asked him with the most polite and apologetic smile I could do. No need to fight a guy who knows karate or something like that. I barely even know how to throw a punch without dislocating my arm...

"***********?! ********!!!"

I guess not.

*Grab*

Wha-?!

Suddenly, the guy grabbed my collar with veins bulging on his forehead and threw me as if I was some kind of thrash bag towards the door where I had entered from.

What's with that kind of strength though??!!

*Crash...!!!*

I rapidly broke through the door and rolled over the floor several meters away. I couldn't understand what was happening anymore, somehow, that guy had thrown me several meters away with only one arm... Is karate that powerful? Maybe if I survive I should learn it...?

Though that will take a few months... I think I broke some ribs on that crash...

"***********!"

The guy walked towards me and started smiling viciously at my agonizing state.

*Fuooooosh...!!*

Suddenly, my ears caught the sound of something flying above me.

When I turned to look at what had caused that, my eyes widened enormously as I had my mouth go agape immediately. 

Above me, there were 7 Chinese-looking men standing on top of strange floating swords as if it was the most normal thing in the world... was that some kind of new technology? I mean, it could be pretty practical... You just fly towards your enemy at an enormous speed and then jump away so that the flying sword can pierce them.

Maybe they are drone-like swords and you can control them remotely? In that case, you could go swish swish from a remote location and the enemy would be gone...

Does this mean that China taking over the world...?

"***********!!"

"**************?!"

*Hmph!*

Suddenly, many of them snorted at me while looking at me in disdain... what the hell did I do now?

"J-just so you know, I saw a video on how to dislocate someone's arm!"

Though I didn't understand shit when I saw it, but I don't think saying that is necessary...

Suddenly, one of them started approaching me while cracking his knuckles and smiling devilishly, it was pretty obvious that he was going to beat me up.

"Very well, don't say I didn't warn you!!!"

*Hup!*

From one moment to another I threw a punch with all my strength towards the guy and hoped to hit him clearly on the face. However, by the time I noticed, he had already dodged and was now laughing at my failed punch go towards who knows where.

*Bump!*

"Ouch, ouch, ouch... Fuck, how can it be so hard...?!"

After he dodged the attack, I ended up hitting one of the dummies. However, I ended up hurting myself more than the dummy on the process... My knuckles were even red due to the hit...

At that moment...

[Physical training detected!... Initiating system...]

°

°°°

°°°°°

°°°°°°°

"What?"

[System initiated]
[+1 Strength]

...

"The what now?"


 

3