Chapter 1: First Blood, Firstly Shed.
47 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

. "Alright, Bring it on you little shits!!" 

He would say, the goblins growling and looking rather angry at him. This was gonna be his first-ever fight against monsters like this, and he wasn't that enthusiastic about it either... "Me jealous of hooman... Must kill.." The other goblins agreed with the main goblin's reasoning, two of them twirling daggers and the main one unsheathing a rusted long sword that fit his size. The two in the back had spears and a skin-made backpack filled with more of them. "So you guys have a balanced team... Weird for a group of idiots.." They all gasp and growl at his insult. He would crouch down slightly, holding up his fists to his face, now in the traditional boxing stance. He would breathe in and out slowly before running forward. 

The goblins gasp and ready their weapons, the two with daggers rushing forward as well, the two with spears reeling one back, readying to throw them at him. "Fuck me-" He says last second, the spears spiraling in the air and grazing his arms as he gets into a guarding position. The two dagger goblins begin to slash and slash at his arms. He growls in pain, his arms splurting small drops of blood. 
[Class Changed to Tank! After every Attack or Movement, Hyper-Armor is achieved! Be careful, you may have Hyper-Armor, but you still take damage, even if it is slightly nullified.] 

He barely had time to look at the notification, but good thing the information was transferred to his brain. He would- "ARGH!!"... Grunt in an effort, blocking one of the daggers with his forearm. "Eh?" The goblin looked in confusion as his movements were stopped. "DIE!!" He yells, reeling back a left hook and taking the goblin's head off his shoulders with a punch. Well, not literally, but he definitely killed the little shit, sending him from being mid-air to being a bloody mess in the cobblestone wall! "Ah!" The other goblin gasped before trying to stab him, but a white light engulfed his body as he threw a heavy attack into the goblins goblet, smashing him into the ground with a satisfying- 

CRACK- 

"Huff... Guh..." He breathes heavily, looking at the other three goblins. They were all surprised. The sword goblin backs up, ordering the spear goblins to cover him. They nod, throwing spears at him. He would roar, running towards them, head down so that he wasn't headshot. The spears bounce off him, only leaving small marks on his body because of the hyper-armor he achieved. This running motion counted as an attack. "MOUNTAIN BREAKER!" He said sub-consciously, barreling through the spear goblins, injuring them greatly. Now, if his Arms were world-class strong, as they should be. His legs are four times stronger. So, imagine being kicked by a 6'2" behemoth with super-strength.. Doesn't feel too good. And that's exactly what happened to the sword goblin, kicked straight in the face, actually sending his head off his shoulders this time... His body wobbled slightly before falling to the ground with a splat. He would huff and puff, goes from a tank to a vanguard again, walking over to the half-dead goblins. "me... tell others... monster..." He would smirk, smiling for the first time since being here. He would crack his neck, smashing the goblins back into pieces with his foot. "I don't think so." The other spear goblin died of fear, and he had won his first-ever battle. 

[You have succeeded in killing the Goblin Gang! You received 156 Renown for that battle, You also Received 5/1000 EXP!!] 

He looked in confusion... 5 EXP? Was he getting ripped off..? And what was renown? He checked the definition again and sighed. It was just a secondary EXP Source. And it unlocked something called- [FEATS] Of which he didn't even know was a thing. But now he knew. [MOUNTAIN BREAKER] Was a feat he unlocked. Which also unlocked a secondary combat form for him. "Stats." He would look at his stats and the definitions for his new stuff. 

[Mountain Breaker]: Activated when in running motion, the attack barrels through enemies no matter the level, leaving them in critical health or damaging them slightly. Depends on if it's direct or just a graze. Has the stun effect, and does 500 Damage for a finishing direct kick. Unlocks {Secondary Stance}

{Secondary Stance}: A secondary battle stance. Usually used for sword or dagger play. This will change your combat stance and base attacks based on Class and Weapons being used. 

[You've Unlocked 2 new Weapons!]; {Dagger: A Small Knife, usually used for assassinations.}, {Worn Brass Knuckles: A Brawling type weapon, usually used by brutes. This weapon is wrapped around one hand or two and is used to enhance damage with fists. Causes bleed damage for 3 seconds every hit.}

[You've unlocked a perk!]: {Dagger Proficiency: Your military past has awakened, you now can use daggers no problem. This does apply to other knives. Anything bigger than a knife does not apply.}

He would smile, loving this new development! He can now use weapons!! Well, Knives and Daggers... He would look at the goblins, sighing as he grabs one of their daggers and rips off their clothes, using their leather and animal pelts to create a dagger holster for his right thigh. He sighs as he looks at his shirt. He's still bleeding a ting bit and now it's ruined. He rips hit off, using the material as hand wrapping before he says- "Equip Brass Knuckles." The Brass Knuckles appear in blue light on his hands. He sighs, rolling his shoulders, looking into the deep darkness that is this tutorial. He still had a lot to do. 
*Ding!* 
[You have unlocked the community services and chat board! Here you can talk with other tutorial participants and ask for assistance! But beware, higher leveled participants can raid your tutorial and kill you! You can also see the difficulty you are on!] 

"Woah... I can talk to others..? Seems pretty good... But I can also be raided... That's bad... Alright, the first order of business. Check my Difficulty."

{Your difficulty is; War Mode. The current tutorial is in a monster war. This difficulty gets harder and bigger the more you move through the dungeon.}

".... Well Shit..." 

1