End of Book 1 & Author’s Thoughts
121 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hi, everyone! Linodo here!

 

So how did you all think of the first book of “When the Lilyflower Blooms...”? I know, I know, it’s a little short for a first book, but what I wanted to do was to just introduce the main characters and give all of you a small taste of the new world I wanted to write. I promise the next book would be longer and more defined.

 

Like I said in my synopsis, this is my little side project until I finish my main story, “Spirit Immortal.” It has been tough, writing a daily series, working a day job and trying to start a new story from scratch. So, you’ll have to bear with me about the inconsistent releases. I’ll try to post once or twice a week, but it really depends on how much workload I have. Eventually, when Spirit Immortal ends, this new story would become my main work and it’ll take over Spirit Immortal’s daily schedule, but for now, I’m just having fun writing it.

 

Do leave some comments or even a review if you like the novel. If you think that there are some things that need improving, feel free to leave a comment on the chapter! I’ll try to rectify it as soon as I’m free.

 

Alright! Hope you enjoyed this first book! I’ll see you again soon!!!

3