Chapter One, The End
60 4 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I died. It’s not really all that bad, it was a peaceful transition from sleep to beyond. I was old, I wasn’t going to live much longer anyway, I’m just a bit disappointed I never finished that girls order. I lived a pretty good life, and in the end I liked it. What I didn’t expect, was what came after. 

Laying in the crib I was confused, why was I a baby? I know reincarnation was a thing but didn’t I have to wait and get time to catch up with my loved ones and lose my memories to reincarnate? Why am I immediately a baby? Sighing I struggle onto my side and go to sleep. I got a new life, better not waste it I guess. 

So for one there’s magic. So this isn’t earth or it is and I’m in an alternate dimension or parallel universe. I didn’t realize I was a baby until I was 6 months old. Because that’s when I was able to see. I just assumed the blurriness was cus I was dead and the weird noises was because I was in a echoey void. But no I was reborn the moment I died. Im taking this all in rather calmly and slow, but the mentality of an old woman doesn’t disappear at rebirth, more like the opposite. I think my parents are getting worried because I don’t cry, but I have no need too, I’m focusing on learning the language here. So I just make weird noises whenever I need anything, and it works. 

The way the world is, it’s very much like the Middle Ages, but they had magical powers from various sources so that may have been the reason no technology has been made yet. The language here seems to be mostly similar to English but a few different pronunciation with the Latin it got based from, so I’m getting the hang of it, understanding not speaking. I still do practice speaking, but it’s just baby blabber right now. I’ll give an update when I actually accomplish something I guess.

2