Chapter 1-Reincarnated
1.3k 7 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Where the hell am i?" Its been hours since i've asked the same question to no one in particular. The place i was in was a forest on a few trees with monsters and slimes.

Imagine sleeping in a bed and then wake up in a different place thats just outrageous. And i've been walking for hours and its a little dark from the trees covering the light yet i can see perfectly fine. I were just a student and now im an abnormal to modern times. 

Then imagine sleeping in a bed then wake up in a different gender, heck i mourned for the loss of my ancestor. That is assuming if i'll ever find a girlfriend but no, even if i had it, the girlfriend is a different situation.

And now im a young girl. Now im thankful for god whoever they are, for putting me into an attractive body and for clothes too note. But i'll really like it in a male body, but remember this no matter what gender im in, i'll still be attracted to girls.

The place i was in before i woke up was convenient, there was a small puddle of water to see my appearance after the panic of my body swap.

I look very cute, I had white short hair thats just reaches my shoulder, and a pair of cute white catears, I had beautiful blue eyes and black pupils and a very soft white skin. I recognized this appearance, its a character i drew as my profile picture in twitter.

And yes i do art and commissions, i draw alot and even create my own characters and since i drew this character, the character i drew was just a random ideal girl i created since she's a random and a no name then i'll just have to name myself.

Hmmm....let's call my self 'Shiro' perfect! from now on im called 'Shiro'.

I wore a black polo blouse the buttons connected not showing even a single of my cleavage. Yes im B-cup. On top of my black blouse i wore a blue necktie, my lower half is a short black skirt that reaches just my knees and i wore a black shoes, like for school. Lastly i have my science lab coat. Yes the character is a scientist, but im not one myself because im stupid on that subject.

I even checked what underwear i was wearing as i didn't draw panties as it was covered in a skirt. My body is so pure as my panties as it was as white as my name describes, it was colored white with a pink tie in the middle top.

Its not sexual harassment if its your own body. I just checked out of pure thoughts and curiosity.

And now i have superpowers though its all ice but still cool right? I had a weird item hanging on my skirt, its appearance was it had a ice looking frame and on the middle of the frame is, a blue glowing glass with a logo of ice inside it. And i since i play alot of games this 'Weird item' is what'd you call a vision.

Strangely i know how to use it, without having a knowledge of learning it. Its like its just know it that kind of thing. I can create things with just ice maybe make an ice-cubes and ice-cups. I haven't tested what more things i can do with it for now.

I also know how to materialize a weapon its just a bow, strangely i can use a bow too and it feels weird really. The bow is called Sharpshooter's oath from what i remember it gives more damage to the weak spot i think? yeah thats all i remember. 

I know right? i got transported in the world of Teyvat. Now...now im not gonna mess up the plot im just gonna live my life ordinary, maybe work as an artist and take commisions since i can draw and thats enough for a living i think? I can work as an adventurer too maybe give up ordinary life and become a travelling artist?

I continued walking as i finished my internal introduction, i was very tired from all the walking yet, i didn't gave up as this was a dangerous place, i don't know if a hilichurl or a slime will appear out of nowhere or worse a abyss mage suddenly teleporting in front, as soon as he had his sight on you.

Along the way i opened some brown chest i found hidden in the bushes. There were dull looking blades and pink crystals and gold coins that you call 'Mora' in the game.

I had no use for blade as i already had a bow, i only picked up the small pink crystals and mora for my future uses.

"Finally!" I shouted as i emerged in the forest, I stared happily at the sight of the unpaved road, upon seeing a road to follow through as a lead, i walked more and more irritated and happy at the same time.

Upon the travel i picked up some foods to eat as my stomach was protesting from hunger. It was a plump looking onion but in different color. The taste was great even though it looks like vegetable it had the taste of fruit. It was a sunsettia that i always use for the teapot.

Walking more through the roads i finally saw the sight of civilization, located through the middle of the lake. It was a big city covered in giant walls, in the middle of the wall was a entrance connected to the bridge to cross the lake.

I stared in amazement at the sight, as it was very beautiful from the reality. I couldn't even describe mine as a good view in the game as i had a low end computer and can only play in all low graphics through the big screen of my monitor.

I walked till im in the bridge. Upon reaching i was greeted of the sight of a kid feeding a number of pigeons.

It was a child in short brown hair with blue eyes, he was wearing a brown t-shirt and shorts with vest. He was feeding the pigeons happily as the pigeons accepted the offerings.

From the game he was named Timmie the predicted last boss that were gonna fight with his steampunk robot called ruinguard.

As sad as it was but sorry kid i have to pass there. I walked in the bridge disturbing the pigeons out of their utopia of foods as they hastily flew away from my sudden beautiful appearance.

"What're your doing!! You're scaring the pigeons away!!" Timmie shouted at me angrily.

"They'll be back."I said with a neutral face as soon as i remembered the three choices on the game.

"They'll do come back usually...... But what happens if one day they leave and never comes back again?"

" Just like daddy........." Timmie said sadly as his face grow gloomy, as if we rehearsed this multiple times. Even though we just met i already felt genuine pity instead of a fake one as he was just a fiction that day but now..

"Don't worry, he'll come back one day, at that time you can just pray for your father's well-being." I said as i patted his shoulders with a gentle smile.

"You're right...thank you." He said with a warm smile happily."Big sister what's is your name? are you an alchemist?" He asked as he looked at my outfit.

Somehow the big sister part gave me a painpeko. "My name is Shiro and hmm..." I said as i unconciously put my index finger in my chin. "and no, im not an alchemist im a traveler."

"But your wearing a coa-" Before Timmie could say more i interrupted him with the best of my abilities

"Then i'll have to leave i have something to do." I said as i ran away. Leaving Timmie baffled.

I arrived at the city gates as i was greeted with a bored guy and one workaholic looking guy based on his actions.

"Welcome a traveler from afar!" Said as the both of them saluted as their spears rung a dull sound on the ground from every stomp.

They were wearing a silver armor breastplate and spears with blue handles.

I quickly bowed my head to them as thanks. 

Then i was suprised and amazed in the sights of the city. It felt like i just traveled back in time as the buildings look like historical ones in the modern times.

"Woahh!!" I shouted amazed causing puzzled gazes on me. There were stalls and stalls and more stalls on the every sides, and a blacksmith hammering the anvil as his everyday life.

In the middle were shops and on the side was a short blacked haired girl wearing a green dress like a waitress on bars. Standing inside the reception speaking with a number of adventurers.

It was Katheryne however i don't care, i wanna explore first. 

In my hour of exploring, there were no troubles that emerged but just full of amazements to everything i saw. To the place near the church where the Anemo god stands in statue, there were people worshipping him, i felt pity as their god was just a drunkard sleeping in Diluc's bar.

I even visited the church to see Barbara but she wasn't there, i felt depressed as i was gonna simp.

I haven't seen a single character you can obtain inside monstadt but just guards patrolling to prevent trouble.

And right now the sun is now setting. The bright and hot light slowly going down as the skies goes dark on every minutes. 

My stomact protest in anger again, as it was complaining for foods. As it growled i decided to visit Sara's restaurant, i ordered 5 Monstadt grilled fish because i wanted to save mora as am right now is in very need of money. 

I sat on one of the table as i waited for my food until its night. I happily devoured all the grilled fish and i actually got a free milk, i asked no questions as i drank all of it in one gulp as i was thirsty as well.

As i finished i quicky paid and left. It was already night so i wanted a place to sleep, i search for inns, but no i couldn't get one as it was God! Expensive! 

Im in trouble and i don't where to sleep. I racked my brain, my thoughts running like einstein however to no avail, all i thought was begging for to let me in.

At that moment i felt a light bulb appear on my head as a catface appeared on my expression. 

"Huehehe im a genius nyaa!" Let's sleep on Lisa's library! 

21