Silence is Virtue
3.4k 2 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The large cherry blossom is standing on top of a small mound in the middle of the clear area. I and Shina stood near the cherry blossom looking it closely. Such beautiful tree existed in this world. 

"It's so beautiful." Shina murmured. While gazing at the cherry blossom before her.

"Yeah it is." I nodded. Then added. "But Shina you are also beautiful."

Shina turn her head to me as she saw me smiling at her. Shins blushed when I complimented her."T-Thank you Shido. Mou don't try to sweet talk with me."

"Shina I'm sorry I cannot do that. You are my woman, It's normal to compliment you. Saying you don't want me to praise you, Shina I'm hurt." I exaggerated my words a bit. I turned serious on the first part of my words, the latter part I am making a posture like a distress maiden, head raised up as, placing my backhand on my forehead, the other on the chest and arching my back. 

"Shido you idiot. Hmph." Shina got startled by my fake act. But realize I'm joking she harrumphed averting her head on the side.

"My shina is Tsundere." I am watching my child with a proud expression.

"Who are you calling Tsundere. I am not not a Tsundere." Shina retorted.

"Eh why not?"

"T-That's because I am not one. I prefer....dere....re." At the end of her words Shina's face turn into that of tomato color.

"I can't hear you?" I asked. I could hear her words clearly with my enhanced hearing but I still pretend I didn't. 

"N-N-Nothing, I wanted to say Shido is Idiot." Shina shouted. She is so embarrassed saying those words. What was she thinking, How could she become shameless. 

"Shina, it's okay. Daddy will support you from being Tsundere." I said while my smile sparkled. Closing one eye as I give her a thumbs up. 

Shina got stunned by my words as she already know he was just joking. Her blushing face turned even redder.

Seeing her reaction, I couldn't help but smile inwardly. Although I was just joking, part of it I'm also quite serious. Earlier I was imagining her rebellious stage and I got curious. 

Anyway, let's stop teasing her.

"Shina come here." I motioned her with my hand.

Shina whose face is still red from embarrassment look towards me. But even if she is still ashamed she still came beside her Father and also her Husband. A hand circled her waist. Shina felt something tickling in her heart. Shina knows he is her real father, yet her feelings for him is a geniune love between a man and a woman. Shina always wondered if this is okay, however her mother said to follow her heart. 

Shina lean her head on Shido's shoulder closing her eyes. A sweet smile plastered on her face. 'I love him.' She said inside her mind.

We sat below the Cherry blossom, Leaning our backs on it. Shina place her head on my shoulder, we are enjoying the beautiful sight of nature. If someone saw us they would find it romantic. Yes, I also find it romantic. These place is very heartwarming, I want to go back here again. It's so relaxing and the air is fresh. 

Some of the petals would fall down, and one of it fell on Shina's hair. Un, She look so beautiful. 

To tell the truth, Shina being my daughter is hard to accept at first. However, I found it that within her eyes, she didn't see me as her Father. Her eyes is filled with Love and Affection, looking at those eyes made me think of myself. Am I going give up on her because she is my daughter? When that question pop up in my mind, I realize how dumb am I. The answer is always in my heart, there is no need to think deeply. Because I might regret it if I complicate our relationship further.

Yes, Biologically Shina is my daughter. However, Because she didn't know I was her father until she found out the DNA test in her mother's drawer, Before she found out, Shina has a huge crush on me. Shina also found out I have many women at that time, plus with the DNA test, you could say she was in dilemma. She did not know how to solve her problem upon discovering the truths, however her mother still gave her a push. Since Shina already pick her answer, I will also pick my answer.

"Shina" I called out.

"Un, what is it Shido?" Still closing her eyes Shina responded.

"I want to tell you something." I said softly

"Okay." Shina said.

"Shina, You are my daughter..." 

"I know, What are you trying to say Shido?" Shina was puzzled by my words.

"Listen, I know we have a real father-daughter relationship. But, if we talk about morality then we are commiting an immoral relationship. Moreover, We already sealed up our relastionship, We became one, These would become a great blunder in the society if found out. Even if Incest already approve by law, our family is seating on top of this country. One mistake would lead us to something We could have imagined." I said. My eyes became serious.

Shina frowned upon hearing those words. She didn't interrupt him and listened carefully. She also understand their family standing in society. 

"However, even with those things couldn't stop me from loving you and the others. I couldn't bare the thought of giving up on you just because of stupid public image... So Shina, I love so much that I will destroy everything that will object our love." I use my hand to cup her chin, raising her head up. I leaned down, kissing her cherry lips. 

Shina felt so warm inside her heart. It's as if her heart is dancing in joy. Her mind is thinking 'I love him so much, I love him so much.' She keep repearing those words inside her mind. She close her eyes as she enjoy the moment. Linking her arms around his neck, Shina accepted his passionate kiss.

...

Meanwhile, back at the palace. In the lounge hall. Four figures could be seen seating on the chair while having a cup of tea on the table.

They we're Sona, Shiroe, Riena and Fuuka. The four gorgeous women is also having a relaxing time. They we're chatting and laughing.

"Okay, let's stop talking about those trivial stuff. I want to tell you something about Shido's situation." Shiroe suddenly turned serious causing everyone to tensed up. They knew that Shiroe is a very strong entity but they forgot about it earlier because of their casual conversation.

"Shiroe-san what is this about Shido?" Sona place her cup gently on top of a smalll plate. She turn her attention to Shiroe who suddenly became serious. 

"Before I would continue, let me confirm something first. Is that okay for the three of you?" Shiroe look at them with squinted eyes. 

"Shiroe-san, it's fine. The two of you is it okay." Sona nodded her head then she turn towars the two who stayed silent after the atmosphere suddenly tensed up.

"Y-Yeah, It's okay." Reina who became quite nervous.

"Reina, don't be nervous." Shiroe notice she is overdoing it, lessened the pressure. 

Reina sighed. "Thank you Shiroe-san."

Fuuka put her hand on her chest feeling also relieved. For Fuuka, Silnece is her virtue. She nodded her head at Sona.

"Everyone agreed Shiroe-san." Sona said.

"Great then, I'll ask you one question." This time Shiroe didn't put any pressure but still frowned her brows. She continued. "Will the three of you would die for Shido's sake?"

-------------------------------------

Advance chapters ---->

bit.ly/Scarletbloodmoon

37