Discussion 1
3k 1 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Soaking their bodies in a hot water, their tensed and aching bodies is relieved from the warm water. Having satisfied expression plastered on their faces as they exhaled a hot sigh. The warmness of the water cover every nook and cranny on their bodies. Sona exclaimed. "Ah, Hot bath is the best."

"Sona is right. Bathing in a hot water feels so great." Shiroe lifted her hands as she scoops the hot water in her hand, then poured the water on her nape. Shiroe make a very satisfied smile. Lifting her leg up as it surface up showing her flawless leg for sight to see.

Reina and Fuuka nod in agreement as they enviously cast a glance at shiroe's milky leg. They decided to ignored it and converse about magic because Fuuka is very curious about it, seemingly surpised by revelations about the hidden wonder of the world. Fuuka thought that supernatural phenomenon is just a myth or fictional that people made up. But today, She found out that those things she considered as fictional or impossible seems not entirely false. So, She was like a child asking for candy.

Though, Fuuka became talkative. For the others it's rare she could talk this much. The only time she would lost her introvert self is when she is fucked silly by their husband (Shido not their Ex-husbands). So this change brings everyone to smile, especially Fuuka's close friend, Reina. Reina did not mind all Fuuka's barrage of questions, She answered everything she knows and taught her friend about it. 

Shiroe watch at the duo with hint of interest. Without doubt these two women has a very special relationship. After all, in Shiroe's knowledge the two women seemingly inseparable. Sona said to her. "Shiroe if you are wondering why these two are so close. They we're bestfriend since highschool then got to the same university. Having the same family, unfortunately my uncle didn't treat Fuuka well as a result of Reina protecting her from that douchebag."

Shiroe look blankly at Sona. "Isn't that a bit too much Sona. Calling your relative a douchebag..."

Sona shook her head as she stopped Shiroe from saying more. "Shiroe, I will tell you about my family circumstances decades ago. You already know the influence of our family in japan right?"

Shiroe listened to Sona as she nod her head."Yes."

Sona look towards the ceiling as she laugh as if mocking something inside her mind."That's because of that. Every people in japan knows that the goverment could not touch our family. That is also the reason why some of my family members especially the men would cause trouble here and there in the country. It's because no one will dare to touch or disobey them, the men became self-centered as a result. They do whatever they wanted, killing the innocents, raping every women they took a liking and extorting the goverment. This asshats are so stupid, But because women in the family are so helpless against them, we could only endure the spreading rumor around the country. People call us devils, so ironic that our family name is called 'Devildom'. A family full of devils... Ultimately, Those bastards deserve to be wiped out decades ago. However, I lost my father. He is the only person that has loving heart, He was a good father that even Shido inherented his personality." At the end of her words, Sona tried hold up her bottled tears, sniffling her nose. At that moment, Sona felt weight, She saw Shiroe hug her and looking at her with gentle smile spreading on her face.

Sona smile in return."Thank you Shiroe."

"Don't worry, We are now family after all."Shiroe said.

The other two stop their conversation after hearing Sona's words. Reina visibly saw the frown on Fuuka's brows, Reina grab the hand of her friend. Fuuka turn her head to Reina as saw her smile. Fuuka whispered and lean her head on Reina's shoulder "Thank you."

Reina nodded in return as she caressed Fuuka's shoulder. Then she turn her head to Shiroe asking the thing se wanted to know."Shiroe, Let's talk about the main topic now. Isn't that why you gathered us right?"

Hearing her, Sona and Fuuka had forgotten about it. Mainly because Sona was lost in her memories of the past, while Fuuka was so curious about magic. Shiroe was also caught by the momentum and completely forgot the main reason she gathered them. Lastly, it's the hot water's fault, reileving their stress causing them to be more comfortable.

"Oh, I forgot~." Shiroe bump her head with her fist as she close her one eye, while letting her tongue out. Her comical reaction made everyone stare at her blankly. Fuuka covered her mouth preventing herself from laughing. Reina look at her friend, she didn't know how to react. Sona became silent and came back from senses.

"Everyone hear me out." Shiroe turned back in her usual demeanour. She cough as she look at Fuuka's blunt reaction she became ashamed as a small blush creep on her face. Shido said it she look cute but seeing their reaction she felt so embarrassed, particularly the other two tried to ignore her badly, as if they saw nothing... She promised to double the punishment she will give to Shido later.

...

While I was eating happily next to my Mama. Being fed by her is kind of childish but I love being pampered by her. Honestly, my inner lolicon is madly jumping in joy.

Suddenly, my hair shivered. I feel ominous coming soon. I became alert, hastily spreading my intent to it's full extent. 

I became nervous when I found out there are no malicious intent. But a telepathy from Shiroe came 'idiot!'

That's when I got the gist of what's happening. Women are scary, what did I do to make her angry?

"Shii-chan are you okay." Mama adorably tilted her head, asking me cutely. My heart flutters madly.

"No it's nothing, I just felt very happy from being fed." I said while scratching the back of my head.

...

"""WHAT!!!?"""

Sona, Reina and Unexpectedly the always silent Fuuka loudly exlaimed at the same time. The three stood up from the hot water. They stared at Shiroe intently, their heart is beating furiously. Their expression darkened, clearly angered by something. Gripping their hand into fist as they tightly clenched them.

"I'll repeat myself, Shido and Shiyuki are in danger. The two has crystal heart, and these crystal heart is a very dangerous object. It corrupts one's mind... Earlier at middle of the night, I discovered that Shiyuki has been corrupted by the crystal heart. She became entirely different person, her eyes became viscious and full of malicious intent... With my abilities, I made Shiyuki fall asleep. Even now, her body is still corrupted, ones she wakes up I expect she will go berserk again." Shiroe calmly explained.

The three was so shocked. Sona recently visited Shiyuki's room and found out she was sleeping. She thought Shiyuki was not in the mood to go out because of the recent discovery about Shiyuki's daughter and her brother. So instead waking Shiyuki up, Sona let her rest but she didn't expect that there's entirely a different reason from it.

-------------------------------------

Advance chapters ---->

bit.ly/Scarletbloodmoon

32