Transplanting
2.8k 3 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Basement, Chikushodo palace underground laboratory. 

Kana is wearing a green scrubs, white surgical gloves and surgical mask. Holding a sharp scalpel she proceed to cut the flesh. At her side is Akane the same as Kana wearing a green scrub, Akane is assisting Kana. 

Akane was so confused why they are doing this. She had so many questions she wanted to be answered but she knew no one will answer her. She guessed that Doctor Kana is the same as her.

Akane didn't lost focus as she assisted Kana doing surgery. She watched as the quick and precise movement of Kana. Inside her heart Akane felt so much admiration to Kana, She wanted to be like her, A great doctor.

Time passed by, With Kana's constitution as level 2 mage making her stronger than a normal human. Even hour's has passed yet there is no sign of exhaustion in her eyes. Her movement is still perfect, She dare not to lose focus. One mistake will led to a terrible consequences. 

Kana will succeed this surgery or else her questions won't be answered. She then command her assistant "Akane, The Heart please."

"Yes!" Akane grab the beating heart carefully. Looking at it clearly this heart is so beautiful. Unlike a flesh red heart of human this one is transparent like glass substance. It beats like a normal heart, Akane watch the inside, She can see blood flowing from the veins. Then with careful movement Akane place the heart inside the Black mysterious box. 

This black box was in here from the start. Kana read the instructions from the paper that they should put the crystal glass inside the blck box and firmly locked it.

As per the instructions Akane closed the box. Akane got surprised suddenly when the box glowed. But Kana strictly commanded. "Akane, Focus! Now give me the New Heart."

"Y-Yes!" Akane got flustered. However, She still followed Kana's command. She put the questions behind her back and ask them later. Right now, mistake is out of question.

This time Akane approached a white pure looking box. She put her hand above the box, Akane felt the coldness. She then slowly open the white top, revealing what's inside. Due to the coldness inside the box is misty so Akane couldn't see the content inside the box however there is not time to waste, Akane slowly put her hand inside as she grab something moving. Of course she knew it's a heart, when she took heart out, She was so close to throw the heart away.

Akane got stunned but she wasn't the only one. Kana who was watching the procedure was also shocked by the appearance of the heart. This heart look so creepy despite having the same structure as the normal heart but the color is creepy. Kana frowned as she watched Akane holding the Black beating heart, it has red veins wrapped around it making it more hoorrible looking... However, what shocked Kana the most is not the color or the creepy red veins but, Why is the heart felt so domineering?

Although Kana has another question she still called out Akane. "Akane, hurry!"

"Yes!" Snap out from her shock Akane carefully brought the creepy looking heart to Kana. 

...

Meanwhile, My second body is having a chat with Rai on the bed. Rai leaning on my chest as she taught me about the academy.

You are thinking why I'm still moving despite my Main body is unconscious right? That's because my main body is not dead yet. If my body died, I will also die. 

"Shido-sama, will you teach the students how to make babies?" Rai asked something unexpected. 

"Do you want me to?" Instead of answering her, I asked her instead.

"Hmmm, I don't know. I don't have the quailification to order Shido-sama without the permission of the First wife." Rai said with respectful voice.

"Come on Rai don't be so formal. Just answer yes or no. I want to hear what you think." I softly said while brushing her hair with my hand. 

"B-But without the permission of the fir-" Rai tried to decline me but I place my index finger on her lips shushing her.

"Stop it, Didn't I said I want to hear what you think." I sternly said but I was looking at her softly.

"But-" 

"No but." Shaking my head.

"Okay Shido-sama... I want you to teach the girls in the academy about Man. Seeing them completely ignorant about Man hurts me a bit... Day by Day, I watch them grow without knowing what a man is. Some even thought that man never existed. Some even thought that babies is gift from god... Just hearing those rumors I felt saddened." Without hiding anymore. Rai told me the situation inside the academy. How she asked my grandma to let me become a teacher... Knowing she planned all of this made me a bit conflicted inside. I got surprised when she said that having sex with me is not in her plan at all... She told me it's really unexpected for her, I got happy knowing she didn't plan this or else I won't know what I would feel.

"Thank you for telling me truthfully Rai." I smiled.

"Yes, I am Rai after all." She smiled in response. The meaning of her name is Trust. 

Speaking of meaning of names. Everyone has also meanings in their names like Shina, Her name can be interpreted as Virtue and Good. Just like her name, She is talented and Smart just like her mother Sona. As for Sona the meaning behind her name is Idea and Harmony. 

Everyone has a good name... my name is so ironic it represents my self. The meaning behind my name is "lion-hearted-boy". Yes just like lion I also wanted to be like a king, ruling the world. Having multiple spouses in short Harem.

....

Back at the basement.

"Finally done." Kana stitched the flesh back. But she will find out later that the stitches seems unneeded. 

Akane wipe the sweat from Kana's forehead. She also sighed in relief. This is not her first time helping doctors in doing surgery but this time is so hard cause they lack hands. She is the only one who assist Kana, but Kana surprised Akane greatly that her admiration towards Kana risen up go whole another level. 

Akane come into conclusion that Chikushodo is very mysterious. When they visited at the top of the hill she found out so many children however when Kana explained it to her. Her heart stopped beating as she found it unbelievable. Kana said they are her Elders, She also explained about the curse to Akane.

So Akane thought that Chikushodo had so many secrets hidden so it's better she didn't learn them or her heart might not bear the information.

------------------------------------- 

Advance chapters ---->

bit.ly/Scarletbloodmoon

33