Dinner
2.7k 1 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Scarlet Silber and Ellen Zern had formed an alliance. If you are wondering why a country formed an alliance to a person, that's because Ellen Zern has an organization behind her back. Ellen Zern did not belong to any country but an Independent Organization that does not belong to any country or religion.  

The reason why Scarlet Silber formed an alliance between Ellen Zern's Organization is because of their Highy Advance Technology. The 'power-suit' just one suit is equivalent to a 100-army and even can smash a tank, In short it's powerful weapon. Just knowing that other countries already obtain those suit it made germany restless, Scarlet knew that even there is no more war. Their former enemies had already those suit, How could they stand there and do nothing. She also knew that a human's mind is quite unpredictable. She would never know when those foolish people would target them.

If you are wondering why countries needs to contract with these organization and make weapons by themselves. Unfortunately, They could not create one by themselves. It was unknown why does these small organization can make advance weapon. 

Some even tried stealing those works, Which resulted in failure. After all, These organization is strong. 

That's why Scarlet reluctantly formed an alliance between Ellen, If not for her friends plead she wouldn't even make friends with a madwoman at all.

Scarlet's mood became sour when she look at the madwoman whose name is Ellen happily devouring the food Diana made. While the latter was smiling softly towards the people who ate the food she cooked. A heartwarming scene if Scarlet say so, excluding some racoon.

"Everyone what do you think about the taste?" Diana asked. 

"It's good! Hey what's your name?" Ellen has a chicken leg on her hand then she pointed the leg to Diana. Of course the people at the same table look at her with creased brows. They muttered at the same time 'What a rude person.'

"My name is Diana and I'm a mayor of Cologne. Thanks you for praising my food." Diana bowed elegantly as she humbly said. She only smiled despite Ellen's rude attitude.

"Diana? Then Diana would you like to be my personal chef?" Ellen said casual as if she didn't even hear the mayor part. More like she ignored such matter and only thinks of making this woman her chef.

However someone was not pleased of her behaviour. "Professor, aren't that a bit rude of you?" It's the mayor of Munich, She stared at Ellen. She is so close with Diana and consider themselves as Bestfriends. Now that a person is treating her bestfriend rudely how could she ignore it.

"Eh? What rude? It's not rude you know. She should appreciate my offer, There are many chef in the world that wanted to cook for me. Hmph!" Ellen said.

'How arrogant.' The mayor from Munich muttered under her breathe. From the very start of the meeting, She was not pleased at all. She couldn't believe that a famous professor would have a rude behaviour. Does she even know etiquette or how to talk normally?

Diana interrupted the two. Compared to her soft behaviour earlier this time her voice became chilly just like winter. Making the two girls shiver. "Bella stop it, it's okay. You shouldn't fight while eating! Fighting while eating would be considered as unladylike... As for you Miss Zern, I thank you for your wonderful offer. However, I apologize that I can't accept it. But if you want to eat my cooking, you can visit my restaurant at Cologne." 

"Y-Yes!" Bella the mayor of munich responded. Cold sweat on her back, She couldn't forget how terrifying Diana would be if she got serious. Only she knows the second nature of Diana. 

"O-Okay." Ellen Zern felt threatened seeing the serious expression of Diana. She unconsciously put down the chicken leg on the plate as she gulped her food. She got reminded of 'that' person, She shivered as her hair stood up. That smile, She remembered that evil smile. Ellen became scared as she mumbled silently.'This woman is the same as 'that' person, they would become terrifying if you won't obey... Mou I came here because I want to get away from 'that' evil and stupid person, why does someone the same as 'that' person is also here!'

The once rude and haughty woman is now docile as she ate her food with spoon and fork. Her attitude change to 180 degrees. Everyone at the table was shocked seeing this sight, they rubbed their eyes confirming if it's not hallucinations but they realized it's not.

They look at Diana with admiration in their eyes. However, for Diana is different she saw the women in here as children that needs to be take cared of. She smiled gently as she watch them eating peacefully. She didn't think deeply about who Ellen Zern is or her behavior. She only see a naughty little girl that needs discipline, She didn't even know the height of Ellen's Status. 

Scarlet didn't know whether to laugh or cry. She knew that Diana is an airhead, Oblivious of what's truly happening. Diana only think simply, However because of her loving character She got the position of a mayor unintentionally. Scarlet continued eating the delicious food happily and ignoring their charade.

...

Unknown place on Earth.

Deep underground, a huge laboratory was built. Many people in white coat walking around busying themselves. In a certain location of this lab, One figure can be seen staring at the large tube container.

Inside the container is a green liquid and a big looking crystal. Wires are attached to it as the figure before the container is tapping the screen next to the container. Looking at the status of that crystal inside the container.

"Hooo, This is good. I just need a little more time before I could finally uncover behind this things. Hahahahaha.... Achoo!" The figure laughed but they sneezed suddenly breaking her evil line. "Fuck! Who is talking behind my back! I swear I will give them a painful punishment!"

They cried out. The people below shuddered when they heard the figure getting angry. They decided to ignore and continue their work. They don't want to earn that figure's Ire.

...

Back to Ellen Zern.

Ellen shuddered suddenly as she felt her scalp tingly. Her heart suddenly stop beating. She got a bad premonition and thought something bad is happening. 

 

------------------------------------- 

Advance chapters ---->

bit.ly/Scarletbloodmoon

26