Truth and Pain 2
2.8k 1 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Inside Kana's room is just your plain and dull room without any decoration or whatsoever. An normal bed with white sheets, A plain wooden desk and wardrobe. Nothing is considered special inside. 

Just that, Three individuals made the room feel very tense. Making unnecessary move would led into something catastrophic.

Akane watched everything on the side nervously as she watched her idol's outburst and anger. She knew the reason why, but she couldn't emphasize why Kana is angry if Shido is not shido yet still Shido. Akane became more confused of the whole situation, She accepted Shido as her man. She didn't really think about it cause the man who took her heart is not Shido of the past but the present Shido in front of her. 

Though, She couldn't really tell Kana about opinion. However, She was worried if this two's relationship would crumble. Just earlier they we're bickering like an ordinary couple, Like the movies or Stories she read when she was a teen.

Akane can't do anything but helplessly watched how things would resolve. 

Shido.

I can't take it anymore, I don't want to see Kana cry. Despite knowing there would be severe consequences in my action I still stood up and walk over to Kana. She watched me walk towards her.

"What are you doing!" Kana alertly said.

I didn't answer her and continued to stride to her. She was seating on her bed while the I was seating on a chair near her desk. Akane on a plain looking couch.

"Don't come near me!... you are not Shido! Stop!" Kana apprehensively said. I can tell she became scared when I near our distance.

I was hurt by those words deep inside me. I was tempted to stop. However, I can't stop myself. As if someone is controlling my body.

The only I can think of is hugging Kana in my embrace and whisper her ear with comforting words. 

Kana became more fearlful when I stood before her. I could see her soaked cheeks the cause of her tears flowing down. My heart tightened by the sight of it.

"Stop what you are doing right now or else I would really not forgive you!" Kana madly said. She knew what I would do because she knew me clearly, She didn't know why she could easily read my actions. 

When I recieve her fierce glare I hesitated for a moment and decide to risk everything. I opened my arms.

"Stop it! Don't move any closer to me!" She said.

In response to her anger. I said. "Kana-nee If you don't like it you can run away from me or use your magic to stop me."

Hearing my voice Kana felt twitch in her heart cause it's her dear brother's voice. However, She did not forget that I'm not her brother anymore, I'm just her brother physically but spiritually, I don't have answer to that. 

Kana's response was silent while glaring at me. Inside her mind she knew I was right. If she did not want me to get close to her then she could've just stop me. Pain, She could feel pain in her heart when the thought of running and hurting me. She did not why she felt something like this, She should hate me but her heart couldn't do it, She cannot hate me.

She realize it why heart is feeling this way. However, Kana is a stubborn woman. She didn't move but angrily said. "Hmph! Why would I move this is my room and also why should I use magic this is my room I don't want to destroy it. If someone who shold move away it should be you, you are not shido, I don't lo- mmmh"

Seeing her spout nonsense I stopped her from saying further by leaning my body forward and planting my lips to her's.

Kana was surprised and tried to push me away but my right hand is on the back of her head. I snake my left hand around her waist. 

"Mmmmh mmmh! Mmmm!" Kana struggled from my firm embrace. She tried squirming but with my strength her move is futile.

Leaning forwards I use my weight to forcefully lay her on the bed. I suck her lemon-like taste lips. Tasty as always. Kana the moment I took tour virginity is the moment you became my woman. I won't let you get away or break our relationship. I said to myself. However, realizing my thought is a bit scum-like I laugh to myself.

Here I was, trying to accept my punishment yet I'm still a scum in heart. Habits is not easy to throw away after all.

I snap back to reality when I feel something scratching on my back and became aware Kana's hands tried clawing me using her fingernails but her action was futile. My skin is durable as diamond yet still remained it's texture.

I remove my hands on the back of her head and waist to grab the two cheeky slender arms stopping them from scratching my back. Pushing the two arms against the bed above Kana's head I let my right hand to push the two struggling hands. While I use my left to separate her thighs, inclining my waist between her thighs. 

"Mmm!" Kana keep twisting her body in attempt to get away. She already tried biting my tounge and realize how tough it was, it shocked her because it's still felt like a normal tongue the only difference is that when she bit it with her teeth it didn't bleed. My tongue resume it's twirling spree against her sweet and tasty tongue.

"Mmmnnoo!" Kana manage to utter a word when she felt something moving on her slit. My left hand is rubbing her soaked panties. Thumb playing her hardened clit while my other four finger is playing her hole though there is a piece of cloth above it. The sensation is still there, Kana would constantly shivered from the pleasure my hand is giving her.

If I have an ability to see skills, I should have gotten the legendary 'Godhand'. The cause of pleasuring my wife for a decade.

Akane on the other hand was shocked to my action. She watched things on the side with envious expression. She also wanted my care and be loved. However, She also realized that Kana needs more attention than her. 

In the story she reads this in acts of a scumbag. Forcing a girl to love him. However, Akane feel something sparked when the thought being pushed by me and doing her roughly in her mind. When that though flashed from her mind, She realized her pussy hot wet. She became shock in her heart as she still felt her heart is pounding faster. Her face became hot from blushing as she muttered her breathe. "How indecent."

"Aaahn!"

-------------------------------------

Advance chapters ---->

bit.ly/Scarletbloodmoon

29