What will happen?
2.3k 3 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A grand looking Mansion stood before me. As expected of my family. This mansion cost no less than hundred million.

Shaking my head as we got inside. The exquisite design of the exterior was considered expensive and grand. Not to mention the interior, Damn. Every Item and Furniture screamed exorbitant. 

If it was my past life I would not even afford a single item inside this mansion. The palace in the Clan may look ancient and old but I can still accept the fact that it looks fresh.

"Shido what are standing there for come here."

Sona noticed me standing at the door with gobsmacked face called me.

"Ah, Sorry I was just surprised. In my past life everything here is so new."

Scratching my head, I wryly smiled.

Sona nod at me and said.

"You need to get used to it since this just the beginning. There are more surprises to come."

After all even the past shido didn't go out from the palace before he got comatosed. Also his memory seems vague at mean time.

"Is that so? Then I should practice myself getting used to this advancement"

"You don't need to worry about small stuff."

My smile twitch. So this mansion is considered small stuff. I wonder what the surprises be..

I just noticed this but there are rows of maids waiting for us inside. When they saw us coming in

 they all simultaneously bowed their heads. 

"Welcome back, Your Majesty and Mistresses...And Young Master."

They became silent when they saw me but snapped out in their daze and greet me as well. I can only smile at them sweetly.

Which I earned a blush from the cute maids. Especially those boobs. I drooled from looking at them.

"Shido where are you looking at."

Kira-nee elbowed my side as I snapped out my daydream.

"They are amazing right?"

Kira-nee said with knowing smile. This lily lover, what to do with her. 

"Hey, Kira-nee wanna have fun with them later?"

I teased.

"Or you wanna have fun with me?"

I whispered next to her ear. Kira-nee's cheeks turn red.

Yesterday night was a bliss. I and Kira-nee consummated our relationship. She was a massive lesbo and I know she likes cute girls. But I didn't care about that. I took her from behind when she was busy kissing my aunt-in-law. She was surprised at first, then became entranced by the pleasure as we fucked like crazy.

"Idiot shido, It's your fault. Didn't I said I already like girls."

"I don't care... You could have pushed away if you didn't want me to... But Kira-nee who was it who scream for more?"

I continue teasing her. As her tomato face steamed. I chuckled from my heart. This tomboy looks so adorable. I should stop teasing her.

"Idiot... Don't say that. I won't talk to you anymore? hmph!"

She stormed out from embarrassment. Yare Yare, really tsun tsun much. Who the heck spread this disease I look around and found Shina smirking. 

I smiled at her. Later I will punish you.

Shina shuddered looking at me smiling at her. But, She likes the thrill. What should she wear? Black lace or thongs, she thought.

Sona was shaking her head and walked up the stairs as she said. 

"I'll be changing in my room."

Shiyuki with a blank face followed suit which Shizumi looked at her mother with concern as I nudged lightly.

"Go."

"Thank you shido, I love you."

She pecked my lips and followed her mother.

Shina also followed her mother. She wanted some advice on which underwear is the best for punishment. 

My loli mother grabs my hand and said.

"Shii-chan and mama will be staying at the same room is that okay?"

She pleaded with those puppy eyes. Oh, I can't. I look at Shiroe.

"Dear, Go with your mom I'll take a room for both of us....Remember to visit me. I'll be lonely with you."

She whispered the last part and peck my lips.

Kana who already accepted me said.

"Sigh, Why did I fall to a man like you." 

She then peck my lips. Our relationship became weird and weirder.

Akane became downhearted seeing so many maids in the house. She cast her head down...

But I whispered next to her ear.

"Don't worry about it Akane, You are also cute. They may be beautiful too but you are my personal maid... Also my personal nurse"

Akane blushed when being complimented. She then nodded her head as a silly smile hung on her face.

I asked the other maids to escort Akane to her own room. I also added that she is my special maid and treat her like they treat me and my family.

When I followed my mother I could hear whispers between maid after I left.

'Hey did you see that? It's a man...Kyaa what should I do?'

'Girl you know I was so nervous the whole time... This is my first time seeing a man so close. Although I saw men when I was a kid but this and that are different...Aaah What should I do?'

'Oh god Lina shut up. It's not only you... His smell is so strong and attractive. I want to get close to him.'

'Tsk, Girls stop talking. You should not wander your minds. Young master will only pick you and don't dream getting close to him...You'll be fired immediately if you have thoughts about getting his favor.'

'Yeah, Yeah I also asked my friend in the palace. Young master didn't lay his hands on the maids. It's a shame, I head that he got some complex....'

I wryly smiled at the latter part. I can't help it girl. I'm such a lewd man that wanted to fuck his relatives... That's how perverted I am.

Anyways, now that I think about it. All the maids in the palace is giving me hints from to time but I was distracted by my family and had no time for others I guess?

We arrive in my mother's room. What can I say, it's small compared to her room in the palace but it doesn't mean it's small. A big king-sized bed was placed on the center with canopy. A white opaque curtains covering the interior.

There are other high-class furniture inside. But what I'm puzzled about is that how European looking despite the mansion is not. 

I didn't have to ask. Mother told me that she likes it.

"Shii-chan this mama's bedroom, does Shii-chan ike it?" 

I nodded. "Yeah, it feels classic and vibrant atmosphere."

"Hehehe Mama will take a shower okay...." She said while walking towards the door at the side but halted her step as she turn around. "Does shii-chan want to take shower with mama?"

She pursed her lips as she teased me. Despite having small figure her aura as matured woman cannot be underestimated. After all, She already seduced me many times.

Her aura is releasing pink hue and I don't need to know what she is thinking. How could I forgot myself... In front of women in this world I am akin as sweet candy... And my mother is no less unaffected by me. I bet she's enduring it for a while now.

Before I could answer her, Shiroe's voice rang in my head.

'Dear!'

'Y-Yes wifey!'

'Good thing you recovered. Remember what I told you. You cannot have sex with your mother yet.'

'Yes I know about that b-but how long will she endure it if she constantly get close to me. Mother will suffer because of me...'

Having her suffer just because of my pheromones is something I don't want to happen. If I could just ignore the consequences I will literally help my mother. But Shiroe said the consequences is severe it may endanger my mother's life.

'But dear, you are forgetting something. I only said that you can't have sex with her... Doesn't meant there's no other way to pleasure her. There are still two holes available, you should know.'

'Ah thanks you wifey, I love you so much mwah!'

With that I strode towards my loli mother and was excited. Seeing me coming to her. Her cheeks turns bright red as she definitely intended something to happen. She could not forget about the night where she suck him....

---------------------------------------

bit.ly/Scarletbloodmoon

16