The Way of Magic
6.7k 1 55
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ignoring  the wary angel, Shina took something on the desk. It is somekind of strange looking ball. It have magic circle-like that carve on it. Shina activated her magic and the ball glowed.

The magic circle that was carved glowed, Then it hover above Shina's palm. 

A white hologram appeared on top of the ball. I look at the hologram and saw it was a list of all the books inside this tower.

To tell the truth, I'm really shocked about Chikushodo's secret. This is just too amazing, I can't believe the Chikushodo family hide something like this from the world. That is why the Goverment can't lay hands over them. 

I'm really so lucky I got reincarnated in the body of chikushodo's blood. Although, I said I got reincarnated, It's the truth because I literally died in the past. But when I reincarnated in this body, I feel like there is something different about me, It feels like I'm me from the other and the owner of this body.

Yeah, just like one entity but has two separate memories.

Really, let's stop thinking about this anymore. Didn't I decided that I am Me and no one else. Memory or not, I am still me.

"Uncle what do you want to read."Shina asked me, I snapped out in my daze and turn to her.

"Hmm, I don't really know what to start. How about you recommend me something basic."I said, I thought of a book that will help me level up but I don't know what book it is. 

Also I can't let anyone know I have magic. Because they would become suspicious if I pick something like that.

"Then Uncle you should the first Magic Book, The Way of Magic."She said.

I nodded."Okay"

Hearing the name of book, I feel like it will help me somehow. 

The hologram change it's pages faster than I imagine, I thought it would take time to find the book but, it seems it won't.

"It's on section 123, shelve number 3, 3rd row and 4th column on the second floor, Uncle."Shina reported.

"So accurate?"I got surprised surprised.

Shina wanted to answer her uncle but a voice interrupted her.

"Of course it's accurate who do you made that device but the great me....I-It can track all the b-books in this library."The angel suddenly exclaimed, She brags about the device but when I turn towards her she stuttered. 

Is this Angel is androphobic? She seems to fear men. What a waste, She's a beauty too. If I want to eat her then I need to help her cure her androphobia. Isn't that too troublesome, because I don't really know how to cure androphobia. Because I didn't meet someone who have androphobia, So curing her would take a lot of time.

Let's just let the nature take its course. If I can't have her then I can't.

Anyway, why am I thinking such thing as if it is normal. I'm a pervert aren't I.

"That's amazing. So you are somekind of inventor too?"I attempt to praise her, trying to be friendly as possible.

Alice face turned red when she hear praises. She started fidgeting. "O-Of course I-I-I'm Amazing who do you think y-you're talk to?"

The Elegance she showed earlier, fades away from my memories and was replaced by a braggart Angel.

"Eh who are you? I'm Chikushodo Shido by the way, the last remaining man in the family"I asked with a plain face, I only know her name when I heard Shina but In did not know her name from her mouth.

Alice realise her mistakes, Her face turned redder and redder. Until smoke puff up from her head.

"Uncle don't tease Alice, Her full name is Alice Vivlio."Shina said, clearly amused by the scene.

"Is that so, What a good name."I compliment her name in attempt of praising her again.

Upon hearing another praise, Alice let out a weird laugh.

"Uncle, Alice really likes to brag and also wanted to hear praises. She would become bubbly if she was showered by praises."Shina said with a 'knowing' smile.

I sighed."Let's go to the book, I want to read it."

"Okay, Bye Alice."Shina replied and wave her hand to the dazed Alice.

I followed Shina behind, While turning towards Alice and said."Alice your golden hair really suits you, You look so beautiful."

Then I followed Shina who let out a chuckled, I also chuckled. Teasing that Angel is so much fun.

Alice stared blankly at my direction, Her eyes became teary."Idiot Alice, being happy being praised by a man. Men are hateful. You should not be happy when hearing a praise from them."

...

Arriving at the section where the book is, We found it exactly where it is. 

I grab the book, Walked towards the Sofa in the corner. 

"So this is the first book in the library?"I turn to Shina.

"Yeah, Every books have a serial number written on them in the first page."She said, snatch the book in my hands and open it.

"See it's written as The 1st book of Tower of Magical book."She pointed at the words.

"Heeh, So this book is very old huh."I said.

"Yes it is. My mother taught me about this book, She recommended it to me when I wanted to learn magic. It's a very useful book for people who wanted to learn magic."She said.

"Really, Even for those who don't have 'orb of magic'?"I asked.

"Yeah, but the chances of those don't have 'orb of magic' is very miniscule. But if Uncle wanted to learn magic, I can help you."She became sad but then she resolutely said. 

Her eyes is serious. I stared at her eyes for a second and kiss her forehead.

"Baby, don't worry about me okay. Learn or not, I'm already content seeing you all happy."I sweet whispered.

"Uncle, wuuu I'm already happy that you have awaken. I just want to help uncle be happy too."Shina hugged my chest as she sobbed.

"Shush Shush, Okay you help me learn magic. But don't be sad I can't learn it okay."I said. I sighed, Lying to my women is not my forte and also something I don't really like but there is something you should door not in this mysterious world after all. 

My Heart Desire is telling me to not expose my power if I don't want something bad will happen in the world, especially my family. It keep telling me over and over again when I have the idea of just telling my family.

It vexed me so much. But when I asked the question if I could learn magic using this book, can I tell my family I have magic. The Answer made me jump in joy. I could but I could only use one element.

-------------------------------------

Advance chapters ---->

Patreón.com/ScarletBM

55