Exchange
5.8k 0 55
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Shameful? Why is it shameful?"I asked.

"That's b-because....Anyway, it's shameful I don't want to talk about it."Shiroe shook her head. 

"Hmm, okay I won't force you... but if it's really that embarrassing to talk about...How about we exchange what we wanted to do with each other."I smiled. 

Shiroe sigh in relief. Then flinch when she hear my words. She tried to shake her head but I didn't let her. I continued my words.

"I have also weird and shameful thoughts too Shiroe-nee...You learn my shameful thoughts and I learn yours too, it's fair right?"I said. 

Truthfully, I'm risking myself here. But, the thought of learning what she was hiding is really thrilling. I wanted to know about it. I'm so desperate to learn about it, I don't know what's got into me. I may become crazy already.

Shiroe stayed silent...She was thinking deeply.

"Sounds reasonable."She muttered, since I'm really close to her. I could hear her words.

"Good, then you agreed?"I asked.

"O-Okay, Since I have many wishes. we should say it one by one. I'll go first."She said.

Oh, she have many things she wanted. 

"My first wish is to get out in here...your turn shido."Shiroe said.

"Oh, My first wish is to get out here also."I smiled, So starting from decent wish huh.

Shiroe look to me. She was thinking of using this trick to make him give up learning her deepest secret.

"My second wish is to find a suitable master..."She said.

Isn't that all her task...it's not wish at all. Shiroe really don't want me to know her secret

"Speaking of master Shiroe-nee, My second wish to become Shiroe-nee's master."I said.

Shiroe got stunned hearing my second wish. She said.

"Shido you just thought that just know right?"

"Hehehe yeah... but I also wanted to become your master too...your turn Shiroe-nee."I said while scratching my cheek with my finger.

Shiroe sighed."My third wish is to make kuroe happy."

"My third wish is to make Shiroe-nee get out here and make her happy."I said with a tender smile on my face.

Shiroe felt warm in her heart. 'This idiot is flirting with me...don't think I didn't realise it. When did this cheeky kid became so handsome.' She thought.

"My fourth wish is to see you again but it was already fulfilled...So I'll change it. My fourth wish is to help you get out here and make you happy."She also smiled.

Ah, what a lovely woman. But, she's a bit clever like mama. 

"My fourth wish is to see my family again..."This time my smile weaken, I thought of my family and couldn't help but sigh.

Shiroe saw me became sad again. She grip my hand caringly.

"Don't worry Shido, I will help you get out in here. Also don't worry only a minute has passed in real world...Don't be saddened, I'm also here." Her voice sounds comfortable. 

"Un, thank you shiroe-nee."My heart warmed up.

Thankfully, she was here to comfort my heart if not. I may become a vengeful man that I don't want to become.

"My fifth wish is to see everyone in real world."She said.

"Everyone?" I asked.

"Yes, everyone. From grimoires to your family." She smiled.

"You mean there are many grimoire apart from the two of you?"I said.

"Yes, Kuroe and I are both Light and Dark. That also means, the other element grimoires exist too." She told me.

"Speaking of grimoire shiroe-nee. How many can a person have a grimoire?"I suddenly asked a question.

"Hmm, it really depends on the person and their aptitude. There are people who can control 2 or more grimoires and they are called 'the sage'..."She teach me.

"So how many grimoire out there?" I really got curious and totally forgot about the wishes.

"Hmm, I don't know either...maybe a millions who knows?"Shiroe shake her head.

"Millions!? That many."I exclaimed.

"Yes that much...let's talk about it later shido. How about you tell me your wish it's your turn."She said.

I smiled wryly, sorry okay. Grimoires are very interesting you know. Having a grimoire is really great according to the novels I read.

This exhange game is starting to get boring...the wishes are too ordinary. I should higher the level.

"My fifth wish is to make a harem." I said with full resolution. I stared at her with full conviction.

Shiroe was stunned. Harem? She thought...this kid wants a harem...she gulps.

"Harem? Why?"She was curious.

"That's because It's simple. It's a man's dream to have many beautiful wives in his arms...I also wanted to have a harem on my own."I shamelessly said.

Shiroe's eyes turned blank when she heard that.

"Shido, you should not play a girl's feelings. And also love is not a game."She reprimanded me strictly.

"I know Shiroe-nee. I wanted a harem but, I'm also strict to myself. It's not like I will make all women mine because they are beutiful and pretty. I also respect their feelings too. I will also tell them my wish to have a harem. If they don't like the idea of sharing me from others then I won't force them either."I became serious. Playing a girls feelings is something I don't like. 

"That's good you know it...but, your wish is really incredible huh. How many women you have now."She teased me.

"You want to know?"I said with a smile.

She nodded her head...It seems she only treats me as kid huh, Like a little brother. Did I just become little-bro-zone? I don't like that feeling at all, I want her to see me as a man not a kid...sighing.

"Seven women..."I said. Kana, Sona, Shina, Akane, Rei, Fuuka and Shizumi.

"Eeeeh S-Seven!?"Shiroe is so shocked. She cannot believe what she just heard. She thought I have nothing, seeing I still look like a highschooler. She also thought of me a having girlfriend and I was just bragging to make a harem.

"Yeah, is there a problem having seven women?"I said with a teasing smile.

"N-No it's nothing...but seven...is it really seven?" She look down and mumbled silently. I could hear her but I didn't point it out cause it's interesting.

"So Shiroe-nee what's your sixth wish?...let's make our wish higher this time Shiroe-nee. No more ordinary wish." I smiled.

"Eeh. B-but.."She stuttered.

"No 'but' shiroe-nee. I just said a very shameful wish earlier.. I need some courage from saying that. So you also need to tell me something from yours too." I said.

Shiroe became silent. She could feel her face warmed up and her heart beats harder. She unconciously gripped my hand. Her hand starting get cold, I think she is nervous.

"O-Okay I will tell you...My sixth wish is...."

-------------------------------------

Advance chapters ---->

Patreón.com/ScarletBM

55