Knew it
5.8k 1 55
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Will you be my first love experience in my eternal life? Shido."Shiroe grip my hands with hers as she said those heavenly words.

I hesitated...If it was the old me then I would gladly accept her without hesitation. Why am I hesitating to begin with? 

The answer is I don't know. Is it because I'm scared of staining her love life? Maybe. I mean who would not. 

It's like a grade schooler confessed her love to a middle-aged man. I bet the man would go to a room with a iron bars as wall. 

I glance at shiroe's eyes and saw hopeful expression. Why are you hoping? I'm not the Shido you knew, well a part of it is another entity. But, right now I'm still not the real Shido. I don't even know the real Shido's personality. 

I sighed. When can I tell them everything about me. Will they hate me if they knew the truth? That thought scared me a little bit. 

"Shido...what's your answer?"Shiroe patiently waited for me who was lost in thought.

"Truthfully, Shiroe-nee...I'm not Shido."I unintentionally spoke out the words I was thinking.

"What the you mean?"Shiroe frowned. Confusion engulf her mind.

"Eh...no nothing."I snapped out and realize I spoke something I shouldn't have.

"No it's not nothing at all...Shido? No, Who are you?"Her face became serious. 

"I'm Shido, Chikushodo Shido."I answered. But I'm sweating profusely. How could I slip it.

"No you said you are not Shido. Also, you're clearly lying to me."She stared at me with very stern look. 

"Your eyes are lying... I could tell you are lying because I can see people lying."She said.

Damn, Now that it's revealed. Fuck I was so careless. I sighed heavily. Well, who cares anymore. I'll just tell her the truth since heart desire is not here. I'm really doubting that fucker. It always tells me what to do and don't. 

Since it came to this. I will just tell her everything. I mean I trust Shiroe. 

"Shiroe-nee, calm down please. I will tell you everything okay."I said softly.

"Hmmm...okay."

"Shiroe-nee. I'm Shido yet at the same time I'm not Shido."I stared her eyes.

"What do you mean by that?"Shiroe eyes flashed and a thought appeared in her mind. 

"Basically, I have one body but have two memories or should I say souls?"I wryly smiled.

Shiroe paused, closing her eyes. I waited for her next question while my heart beats faster. I'm so nervous. 

I mean, I'm taking risk here. I just don't want anymore lying to my love ones. I decided to tell them the truth. When I get out in this space, I will tell them. I don't care anymore about what that heart desire is telling me.

"I get it now....so that's how it is...."I heard shiroe muttered those words. 

What did she mean by she get it? Did she discover something. 

"So Shiroe-nee, did you find something?"I asked, slightly feeling nervous.

"Yes, I did find something that matched up your circumstances."She said, looking at my eyes.

I gulped."What do you mean?"

"In distance past, there is the same situation as yours. It's called reincarnation. Only the gods of life and death can make a living enter the cycle of samsara. But, something like yours is very rare."She explained.

"Rare why?...I mean Shiroe-nee aren't you angry that I'm not Shido?"I asked.

Shiroe look at me for a moment and sighed."Shido, I already know you are not him...I apologise, I read your memories without your consent. I already found out everything, about your love with your Sisters, Nieces and Aunts... That's also the reason why I decide to make you my first love cause you are really brave to make love with your blood-relatives. You're so dashing..."

Stumped and couldn't answer. My mouth opened widely, an egg could fit in it. So she already knew everything. Then...what's the point of me telling her.

"Hey, Shiroe-nee...do you also found out the heart desire thingy?"I asked.

"Un, I found it. Also that mysterious power you have...Shido?"She nodded. But she couldn't decide what to call me.

"Is that so...Shiroe-nee you can still call me Shido."I said. "Also what about that rare thing you just said Shiroe-nee?"

"Ah...that huh. Shido, your situation is a very rare. I knew many reincarnated people in the past. So I'm not really surprised you are a reincarnated person..."She said.

"Then Shiroe-nee if you knew I'm not the real shido. Why are you treating me like the real shido?"This confuse me a lot.

"Idiot, didn't you just said you have two memories?"She angrily said but I felt no rage.

I slapped my head... I laugh wryly.

Shiroe shake her head and said."You also have the memories of shido or should I say. Your souls merge together... Speaking of merging. A soul cannot be merge together except if the two sous are the same. Meaning, Shido's souls and your past life souls are the same that is why you reincarnated to shido's body..."

"Oh, you mean not all souls are different?"I said.

"Yes."She smiled.

I feel like our role reversed suddenly. I became the student while she became the teacher. But a beautiful woman as a teacher huh? She is just missing a black tight skirt and a white blouse.

"Okay back to topic Shido."She said.

"Yes."I nodded.

"Shido, will you love me?"She said it without hesitation. Straightforward without curve.

"Yes, If Shiroe-nee wants me to become her first love then I will gladly accept you into my arms...but, Shiroe-nee do you accept my women?"This time I accepted her. Since I won't lose something anymore, Also she already know my secret. 

"Shido, you are really an idiot...I already decide to be with you."Shiroe sighed.

"Anyway Shiroe-nee. What's Kuroe's weakness?"I asked.

Shiroe stared at me blankly. Veins popped on her forehead. She released her hand and raised it up. I got confused, what is she doing? 

Before I could ask her the hand descends down until it hit something.

Her fist slammed to head.

"Aaaarggh."It hurts! What happened. Tears of pain slide down to my eyes as I look at the puffing cheeks of Shiroe.

"S-Shiroe-nee?"I asked.

"Stupid, Idiot, Fool...."She mumbled.

"Shiroe-nee I'm sorry! I don't know what have I done to you. I'm really sorry!"Without further anymore thoughts. I bowed in dogeza.

Shiroe calmed down as she stared at me. She sighed.

"Shido, It's rude to think another woman when I just confessed my love to you."She said.

Ah, No wonder she was mad. I scratched my head with a wry smile pasted on my face.

"Sorry."

"You should."She sternly said.

"Sorry." I repeated.

"Idiot, you should repent."She gripped my hand.

"Sorry."I caringly caress her pouting cheeks. Women are so mysterious. They can change their mood easily as if they are changing clothes.

"Don't you have anything to say...Stupid shido."Shiroe angrily said.

"Sorry."I leaned closely.

"Muuu, I don't care about you anymore..."She saw me nearing, She slightly panicked. 

"Sorry."My face is inch closer to face. I can smell her sweet fragance.

"Stupid, Idiot shido."Her face blushed, She averted her eyes. She tried to look away but my hand on her cheek prevented her to do so.

"One last time, Shiroe-nee. I'm sorry and also.....I love you."I smiled and planted my lips to hers.

Shiroe's eyes open wide as she became shocked. Her first kiss in her eternal life. She tasted my lips, she felt it's sweet and tasty. She closed her eyes as she returned a kiss clumsily.

'Idiot.'She thought.

-------------------------------------

Advance chapters ---->

Patreón.com/ScarletBM

55