Contract
5.9k 2 60
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Light engulf my body as I feel nauseous. The next thing I saw is I'm standing between on a hard floor. I look around and found, I'm back in the library. But, I'm not on the floor I was, instead I'm in floor 99. 

Around me, there were no shelves to be seen. But, a large magic circle carved on the floor and in the middle of the magic circle is a floating pure white book. The words in the book shining gold. It's so beautiful, I got mesmerised by just looking at it.

Some time passed, I snap out in my daze. As I remembered what should I do. 

I walk towards the center of the magic circle. The pjre white book floats in front of me. As the heavenly aura spreads. No wonder people from the past wanted to conquer her, it's because Shiroe is pretty strong.

Too bad for them, She became my wife. I remember she was so captivating when we entangled together after our private wedding. God, you gave me a very beautiful wife. I don't know how to thank you.

If the creator of the grimoires found out our relationship, we are doomed. I bet this creator is strong, but doesn't mean I plan on losing.

Forget about those things, let's take a first step on becoming stronger.

I prick my finger as blood drip down. The blood dropped on the surface of the book. The book shines brightly as my blood is absorb by the book. 

After that the book breaks into particles as the glowing particles flew towards my right hand. My hand absorbs the particles. 

I feel slight pain but the holiness aura surge upon it feels so warm. Divine aura spreads throughout the floor as golden light covered my body. 

After that, the magic circle below also shines brightly. I was overwhelmed by the heavenly power of the grimoire. But, there is also something is helping me. No, it's someone. Shiroe is helping me, she is supporting me.

The heavenly aura berserks as the floor trembled. The heavely aura keeps pouring into my body. It's so fucking painful.

Gritting my teeth as veins squirming on my forehead. My muscles tense up. The pain is so immensely nasty, I even have the thought of giving up. But, because of Shiroe's support, I throw that thought away.

I endured the pain as I continued absorbing the heavenly aura into my body. 

There is also a problem, the heart desire keeps questioning me. I could feel it was trying to read my memories but, too bad for it. I sealed my memories, only I and Shiroe can see it. 

To prevent this bastard of becoming suspicious of me, I and Shiroe made a little drama.

I can't wait to get rid of this bastard. We found out that this bastard is one of the mosnters who went berserks on earth, killing most of the men in the world.

Half an hour has passed as the swirling aura has been completely absorbs into my body. But, it was not done yet. Inside my body, the heavenly aura turned berserks. Not because of my body but becuase of another presence inside my body. The heart desire. 

I could feel the heart desire shivered. Hmph! Scared aren't ya. Don't worry I'll throw you away soon. 

I help the heavenly aura calm down. Trying to please it using my mana and energy. It happily devour them until it finally calm down.

...

I sat down in lotus position, trying to meditate. As I still feel hurtful pain every corner of my flesh and bones. Also my mental resistance could not resist the painful process. 

Sometime later. A mark appeared on my right hand. It's a complex mark. It looks like a magic circle yet it isn't. It's a staff with wings with ancient magic words covered around it. 

I could feel deep affection in the mark. I know who is it, it was shiroe's feelings for me. I smile widely.

I feed fhe maek with my mana as it glowed. Then Shiroe appear before my eyes. My heavenly captivating wife.

"Wifey."I said. Getting close to her as I spread my arms widely.

"Husband."She replied. Shiroe jump towards me as she embrace me.

We hug each other as she gave me sweet kisses. Her silver hair is so beautiful. I comb it with my hands with care. Staring at her deep enthralling eyes made me fell inlove with her again. 

Shiroe as if she knew what I was thinking. She gave me a sweet smile as she says.

"Husband you like my eyes don't you?"

I nodded unconsciously."Yeah, I like it. Our eyes and hair color is completely opposite to each other. Black and white. Yin and Yang. I like your eyes veey much... I couldn't help but stare at your eyes, it feels like I'm being hypnotize."

Shiroe chuckled."Idiot Shido, you are telling me I hypnotize you?"

"Hmmm, I think you hypnotize me the whole time."I joked. But I felt something painful at my waist.

"Ouch! Stop wifey it hurts!"Damn, her strength is so powerful. 

"Hmph! that's what you get for joking around."Shiroe wanted to mention the 10 years bond but she remembered the heart desire. She stopped but still pinched my waist painfully.

I laugh wryly. Our bonds is so strong that we already understand what we are thinking. 

"Who should we visit first Kuroe or my family?"I ask her.

Shiroe look at me as if I'm dumb. Don't give me that look."Shido... what is your purpose of getting out again?"

"Meeting my family?"I said. I know that already, but I also want Shiroe to meet her sister.

"Idiot Shido, you should meet your family first. Don't worry about Kuroe she can wait for hundred of years. For us grimoire hundred years is just blink of an eye. Kuroe can wait but your family cannot."She gave me an ample look.

"Okay then."I nodded."let's go meet my family together."

"Gladly."She hug my arm as charming smile on her face.

I ignored the confused heart desire. It saw this woman in my fake memory so it's not wary of her. But it feels something off, though it couldn't find the answer even it forcefully tried to break into my brain. 

Manipulating me is the worst move. I will turn you into paste if I can successfully replace the crystal heart.

At first I thought that the crystal is amazing, but I didn't thought it would be this sinister. I really need to find that Ellen Zern who transplant this crystal heart. I also need to talk with my grandma.

-------------------------------------

Advance chapters ---->

Patreón.com/ScarletBM

60