5.- *NSFW* The steam cannon and Octavius first time.
1.1k 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I didn't have a great sleep, but I feel better now.

It's normal for some bumps to appear. if anything, I'm quite lucky my first day went as smoothly as it did.

I just have to learn from this experience and not make the same mistake again! And for the room, who cares! it's not like I need some grand hall just to sleep in, in fact I think it's quite cozy, I just wish the bed was a little softer.

Besides I talked to a lot of people yesterday, a whole 2 strangers! I was really anxious to do it, and it's quite tiring to do, but both of those went relatively well!

"Hehe, I can feel myself becoming stronger and stronger." while I'm feeling hyped, I take out the cheese from the <Milk engine> and eat it just like that, like some savage.

"This is some good stuff" I open the window and see the town, it's quite a good sight. I also fill the <Milk engine> with the milk in <Ice to see you>.

I go out downstairs, and I see a lot of people in the tavern, and I go back to my room.

I'll study the <Steam cannon> this morning.

...

It's quite an interesting spell, it took me a while to get it, but I think I understand the theory.

I first have to point my index finger to where I want to fire and have my thumb point upwards, I then make a small mana chamber in the tip of my index finger, after that I have to condense some water inside the chamber, boil it really quickly, and then fire it, and I HAVE to fire it as fast as possible, or it might explode in my hand, how scary.

I start practicing how to make the mana chamber, it takes me about an hour but at the end of it I can make it in a few seconds, it's a very simple task all in all.

I then start condensing water in my index finger, it's not too difficult of a task, especially after following the instructions, but my hand is now feeling a little numb, I'm using too much mana.

And I start boiling it quickly, this is as easy as breathing to me, temperature control is essential for blacksmithing, and iron melts at 1538 °C, and that's the level I'm at, of course, that's much more difficult as I have to put my all into it while still focusing on the piece itself, so some 200 or 300 grades are nothing to me.

Fuck, I have to fire it now!

I quickly point towards the open window and open the chamber!

BANG!

A loud sound reverberates across the room, and I see a bird getting knocked out in the distance!

"T-too loud..." That old bastard can go die in a ditch! Nowhere in the diary said that it would be so loud!

My ears are ringing...

*Knock Knock* And the door immediately opens, why did you even bother knocking!

"What the hell was that sound!" A chubby lady came from the other side of the door, she looks like she's in her thirties.

"A-ah... I was just practicing a spell... and I didn't expect it to be so loud..."

 

"Hum, you're that shy lad from the morning? Sigh... it looks like nothing was broken" Thankfully she doesn't seem as mad as I thought she was "And you're lucky that the tavern is empty, even my husband is out."

"I'll let you off the hook this time lad but do that kind of stuff in a better place next time..." the lady seemed to have thought of something "but you did give me quite the scare, I'll have you help me out!"

"O-of course!" I have no reason to refuse, I probably troubled her a lot.

"Follow me!" she takes me downstairs, and I see some boxes in front of the door "You see, we ordered some equipment for the barn, and it arrived today, but my idiot husband forgot to sign some other papers and now he has to be on the landowner’s association."

"The equipment is too heavy for me, so I want you to help me." "O-of course ma'am!" "Huhu, that's a good boy."

I pick up a box, none of them are too big, but they're surprisingly heavy, whatever is inside is made of either lead or lycantine.

"You are carrying that like nothing, huhu, follow me." She leads me to the small barn and I leave the box inside, we repeat this a few times while making some small talk, until I've moved all the boxes into the barn, during this I kept looking at the tavern lady, she has chestnut hair and matching eyes, her breasts are large and eye catching, she probably noticed me staring but never said anything about it, she's also on the chubby side, but she manages to still look pretty cute.

"Lad, you moved those in no time and you're still fresh like a lettuce! What are young people eating these days?!"

"Hehe, I'm a blacksmith ma'am, something like this is not much more difficult than walking"

"Huhu, I see, don't worry about the assembling, I'll take care of that later" she moves to the entrance of the barn and closes it "I should give you a reward..."

She moves her dress down and leaves her tits out "I noticed you kept staring at these girls..." "ma'am-" "huhuhu, call me Georgetta" I don't know how to react, and I freeze.

"You don't have a lot of experience? huhu, how cute, don't worry I'll lead you." Georgeta starts walking towards me, but I barely notice as I'm too focused on her georgetas, she's right next to me and I can feel her breathing...

"Let's see how you look under those clothes..." she starts unbuttoning my shirt, and then starts moving her hand across my torso, it feels nice "Lad, your body is so hard, I could wash clothes on the muscles!"

"Now... Don't just freeze up, here..." She grabs my hand and puts it over her breast, I feel all my blood circulating, and start feeling her up "Good... now let's see how you square up down there..."

Georgeta's hand starts trailing downwards, below my pants, and starts feeling up my penis "huhuhu, you have something nice down here." she pulls down my pants rapidly, in a practiced motion.

"You got a big ol' swinger!" She seems surprised... is my penis too big? is that a good or bad thing? I'm guessing good.

"Huhu, let me take care of this" she gets on her knees and puts my penis between her breasts, it feels so soft and nice... but they can't cover it, only going halfway "What a nice cock..." after saying that, she starts sucking on it...

Fuck, I never knew you could feel like this... I put my hand on her head and enjoy her massaging my cock with her boobs while she's bobbing her head up and down... I just noticed the sounds she's making, it's almost like she's chocking? is she ok? she doesn't stop hungrily devouring my cock though.

I feel something coming, and Georgeta must have noticed too, because she starts taking my cock deep into her throat, and her tits don't stop moving during this whole time too... I'm no match to this strong pleasure and I cum, I instinctually held her head in place, and she doesn't resist me, not like she could even if she did try though.

*Gulp gulp gulp* the moment continues for some seconds, and I let go, she stands up "oof, what are you eating boy? I've never seen anyone cum like that before, that was more like a horse than a normal guy... huh!?" she looks at my cock again, and realizes it's still as hard as before "boy... what's your name?"

"Octavius."

"Octavius, you're going to spoil me rotten like that!" she's making a brilliant smile, but it has a special charm with her disheveled hair and her exhausted panting.

"You're a virgin right? that's a tragedy to all the young ladies of the world like myself!" she undresses completely, and I follow suit, I see her naked body... it's the definition of *soft* and *warm*, I become even more excited "huhuhu, I'll teach you some nice tricks"

She sits on top of one of the boxes, and spreads her legs... I gulp... "huhuhu, I really lucked out today, all of your reactions are so cute!"

"This right here" she moves her hands towards her crotch "it's called a pussy, and is the most important place of us young ladies"

I go closer and start touching it "Ahnhn! hmmm, be a little gentler... yeeaahhh, just like that, it's a very sensitive place..." While touching her, I notice a small bump, and start gently caressing it "hmmmm! huhu, that's the clitoris, it's very sensitive... keep going..."

"Huhuhu, all this foreplay is driving me crazy, listen here, I'll teach you something amazing" she gets really close to my face, and whispers something to me... I feel her breath... "Did you get that? huhuhu, I guarantee its effectiveness!"

"Y-yes!" I start inserting my fingers into her pussy, it's warm and wet... be gentle... and I do as Georgeta told me!

"Uuuooohh!" a clear liquid comes out of her pussy and drenches me in it, thankfully I was already naked, because I don't know how I would wash my clothes from that. "Haah... haaah... I told ya’! that's called squirting by the way..." it seems she felt really good.

"Huhu... Don't worry I can still keep going" at this point I follow my instincts and line up my cock with her pussy, and I penetrate her.

"Huhuhu, start gentle, little by little... and keep building momentum" I do as she says and start gently thrusting, slowly going deeper and deeper, until I can no longer go any deeper "Oh fuck... that's good..." it seems this is as deep as I can go, but there's still a fifth of my cock outside.

then I start pounding her in an awkward manner "uoooh! huhu just like that but try to keep a consistent rhythm" this continues for some time, until I suddenly had an epiphany, isn't this very similar to blacksmithing? once I make the connection it's impossible to run the thought out of my mind. in blacksmithing every strike matters, it must have a purpose!

I start moving accordingly to my deduction, and moments later Georgeta is already squirting all over me again "UUUOOOOHHH!!! I don't know how you're doing it but don't stop for the love of anything holy!" my movements are still clumsy, especially when I compare them to when I'm smithing, but it's easy for anyone with any IQ that Georgeta’s pleasure has multiplied.

"Oh! Octavius!" Georgeta has begun moving her hips too, in a wild manner, as if her life depended on it "Octavius! Octavius!" and then she manages to whimper "please don't cum insideeEEE!" I start pounding her with more confidence, "Ahhh! Octavius!" at this point she has completely stopped saying anything making any sense and is just moaning and screaming my name.

"Ahhh! UUUOOHHH!" she squirts again, and at this point I also feel something rising inside me, fuck, I don't think I'll be able to pull out fast enough! but just at that moment I notice something! Maria has been giving me a really bad glare all this time! I forgot we were in the barn, that damn cow is still here! I can feel her glaring at me, those eyes are filled with mild annoyance and disappointment! As if saying “I thought better of you” and “did you really had to do this here?”

The feeling of guilt is strong enough to buy me enough time to pull out! and just as I do I come with all my might, caking Georgeta in my cum... she's just panting and her eyes are glazed over, but she is still conscious... my boner still going strong and it's still early in the day...

 

* * *

 

It's the afternoon... I had a really wild time "helping" the Georgeta, by the end of it I don't think she was even awake. I also took the liberty of using her shower and cleaning myself, I'm also quite proud of myself because I didn't come inside her even once! I'm not going to stop my journey just for a moment of fun. I do hope she’s not angry at me when she wakes up though, not only did I knock her out, but I also took her underwear as a trophy, it just felt right to do, weirdly enough.

I'm honestly surprised her husband never returned, he either must have really fucked up or I just can't even begin to comprehend the horrors of bureaucracy

Those bastards Septimus and Novena, they have been doing this all this time haven't they? Hah, I'm not going to fall behind, I'm a new man now! Even newer than yesterday!

I still can remember the stare maria gave me, I can't believe cows can even make those faces. Next time I'll do it in a place it can't see me...

While walking around and having my head filled with useless thoughts, I trip, and in this moment of awareness I realize I’m in front of the church...

I feel it's quite appropriate, maybe I should go in there to clear my head? I'm personally not a religious person, I believe, of course, but it's not something that's a big part of my life

I enter the church and sit in the eight-row pew, I notice the church is empty, that calms me a little.

In front and in quite a noticeable place I see a large golden pillar, I have some memory of it since it's something Master personally made, and I saw him while he was making it, it left quite an impression on me, if the bucket he gave me is a rare treasure, this is something that has to be a few tiers above that, isn't it?

the pillar is supposed to be a representation of Tonatiuh, god of the sun...

Anyway, besides the pillar there's 2 statues, one of a muscular man and one of a beautiful woman, they're supposed to represent his servants. The woman has some rather large breasts, but I feel Georgetta's are bigger, it makes me feel a little proud...

I shouldn't think that way about a holy figure shouldn't I? I'll get some sort of divine punishment or something...

I stand up and begin to leave, but I notice something in the pew I was on, it's a bunch of papers I ignored earlier "I'm already getting divine punishment, so this much shouldn't matter"

I start to read the papers

"Bartholomew, I have been working on the spell you asked me, it's mostly complete, the only problem is that the spell has a rather long starting chant, and I cannot find a way around it, but it shouldn't be a big problem for its actual use.

I must say, I never thought to use mana like that! most contraceptive spells only work on women too, I wouldn't have thought on making one for men.

Here's the details for the <Midsummer desire>"

...

And there it is, I don't know if fate is being very unsubtle or if Tonatiuh himself is giving me the OK, but I'll have to be impolite this time and take the notes.

I return to the tavern since it's already becoming late, I see a lot of people, just like in the morning, but this time I feel a little less nervous. I see Georgeta working, her face is still a little flushed, she looks back at me and gives me a bright smile, but she keeps working.

I milk my cow, pay for my room for today and tomorrow, I remove the cheese from the <milk engine>, wrap it on some cloth, and store it in my backpack and put some milk into the small pouch again.

Today I sleep in a much better mood than yesterday, and I'm more tired too.

10