8.- *NSFW* Aurora and the dungeon
706 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I regain unconsciousness, and find myself in some sort of dungeon, I also feel slightly cold and immediately realize I’m completely naked.

I look around and see the pink haired woman, her dark skin is also completely exposed,  I manage to say with the last remains of my sanity:

<I’ll follow thee and make a heaven of hell, to die upon the hand I love so well.>

And a thin, rubbery film takes form around my hard cock, this is the most I can manage now, I look at her green eyes, and she looks at mine, and we immediately lunge at the other.

There’s no foreplay or anything, I immediately impale her and start pounding, her pussy is extremely wet, and I have no difficulty while entering or moving, she's also moving her hips like a wild beast.

I’m on top of her feeling up her small perky tits, and she’s on the floor, with her legs locked around my waist, pushing me back inside her every time I move.

The sound of meat slapping against meat is echoing across the room, she pushes her mouth into mine and her tongue enters my mouth, I can only savor it.

Soon enough the insides of her pussy start constricting around my cock, it feels similar to when Georgeta squirted, and thanks to the extra pleasure I also cum inside her, but it can’t escape the thin film, after cumming she seems stunned for a moment, and I recover my sanity, I stand up and the film falls from my cock to the floor, and another one forms immediately after, it seems I need to cancel the spell manually.

I look down at the woman, and I immediately lose my sanity again, picking her up and pining her to the wall, I go inside her and pound her with all my strength, and eventually she starts moving again, and even matches my own movements, in this moment, despite being the weaker one, I’m the one who dominated her, and she can only submit and follow my will, now that only our base desires are moving us, she has understood this at a fundamental level.

I keep moving and then I also violate her mouth, and savor its insides, she only meekly does her best to accommodate me, and she cums again, I keep moving inside her, and even while cumming she’s still doing her best to keep matching my movements, and I eventually cum again.

She falls to the ground and her round ass is pointing up, it’s slightly freckled, I look at her pussy, it’s slightly flushed from everything we did, and it’s also a wet, soppy mess, I immediately penetrate her again, and again she’s matching my movements, I’m  fucking her like she a dog, on her four legs, and she’s shaking her ass desperately, I spank her, and finally a sound comes from her mouth “AAAHHHNN!”

I spank her again and pound her even harder.

“Aaahnn!”

Now that she’s finally moaning it feels even more satisfying to fuck this bitch I don’t even know.

“AAAaahhnn!”

Her moans are incredibly sweet to listen, this bitch’s voice is higher pitched than what you’d first think, I spank her again.

“Uuoohh!”

Every time I spank her, her cunt tightens for a moment, so I spank her again, and again, and again.

“HHAAAAAAHNNNNNN!!”

She releases her loudest scream yet, and cums much harder than before, and even starts pissing on the floor, and at the same time, I also cum inside into the small film.

We keep fucking and fucking for a long time, and eventually I find myself in some other corner of the room, still pounding at her pussy, her legs are pointing up and resting on her shoulders, I think this position is called a mating press?

“Aurora!” she screams her name at me “Octavius!” and I follow suit. The both of us have recovered our sanity, but we don’t stop, our lust is still burning strong, however, I start pounding her like I would strike when I’m smithing, and she starts moving more confidently again, she’s still matching my movements, I know her subconscious is still submitted to me, I can feel it, it’s an instinctual thing, but Aurora has upgraded herself from a cockhole to an actual partner now.

And thanks to this our mutual pleasure has multiplied. I target all of her weak points and she’s happily leading me right into them, our coordination is very strong. She cums, then I cum, and then she cums again… this cycle continues for a while until we finally cannot continue and both of us are satisfied.

 

* * *

 

“Fuck.” Aurora is the first one to talk. “What the hell was that?”

“I know, I even condensed” I don’t know how, but this is my seventh condensation.

“Me too.”  Aurora seems to be thinking about our current situation “Let’s do this again once we get out.” She then stands up goes to the door in our cell and kicks it. But nothing happens to it.

“No good, it seems, we’re trapped here” Hehe, not so fast, this kind of thing is where I shine!

I stand up and activate my <Body of steel> and go to the metal bars.

“Don’t get arrogant now, if I couldn’t break open the door what can you even do?”

I ignore her and start feeling the steel of our prison cell, primarily the bars.

After feeling them up for a moment, I say to her, “strike there, there, there and there.” I point her at the places where the steel bars are the most brittle

She looks at me for a moment, and then does it, and as expected, the bars did break, allowing for an easy escape. I couldn’t have broken the bars on my own, so I'm glad she listened to me.

“How did you know where I should hit?” Aurora looks quite confused

“I’m a blacksmith, it’s my specialty.” She nods “let’s get out”

We come out of the cell, but before we leave the dungeon, we hear a voice, “Hey! Save us too!”

It’s Antonia’s voice! We go to the cell next to ours and see Antonia and the buff man, the both of them are also naked.

I notice her white skin is lightly freckled, and her muscles are slightly visible, but I can still see a hint of softness. Her breasts are also surprisingly big. 

I start feeling the bars, and point towards the weak points, the buff man immediately attacks them and breaks the steel bars with ease.

“And to think I couldn’t even make a dent when I tried by myself…” the buff man mutters, funnily enough, most of the weak points were because of the damage he dealt to the bars, if he had kept trying it shouldn’t have been hard to break free, but I’m not going to tell him that.

“Thank you for helping us!” Antonia makes a brilliant smile; however, her face is really red and I notice she's trying really hard to not look down. I find it really cute.

“What are you getting all shy now, all of us fucked like beasts, it’s not a big deal.” Aurora teases her.

“Actually” the buff man says “We didn’t, I'm completely uninterested in women, so I just pinned her to the floor until the effects of the aphrodisiac went away.”

Now I’m the one who is all red, and I retreat a few steps and look to the wall, I notice a painting of a blonde lady.

“Haha, young friend, don’t worry, we’re all free from the aphrodisiac now, so I won’t do anything to bother you.”

“F-for h-how long did we do it then” Aurora is also feeling ashamed, it’s a very awkward situation after all.

“W-well…” Antonia is the one to respond, she’s still all red “the sun was just coming up when we started hearing you guys… and now it’s the middle of the night.”

Man, this is awkward.

“It matters not, friends, we still have to find a way to escape this place. Please call me Timotei”

Yeah, nice save!

“Does anyone remember anything from the time that ball appeared? And are we the only ones here?” Aurora asks a very important question

“I just remember waking up in a cell” “Me too” Me and Antonia don’t have a satisfying answer.

"I woke up in the cell too..." Timotei looks frustrated "It seems our only option is to go forward"

"Our first priority should be finding our things." I add.

“Right!” Antonia is still red, but it seems she’s taking the situation seriously “There’s nothing we can do right now! So our best bet is to find our things!”

*BANG! *

After she says that, we hear a very loud and familiar bang!

Is someone using the <Steam cannon>!?

 

//////////////////////

 

Author's note

Wow, we're over 50 readers! I didn't think so many would be interested in what I'm writing. thank you guys for the support!

I'm feeling a little ambitious now, would you guys be interested in some sort of Q&A for the 100 mark? though if any of you thinks of something else that sounds interesting I can consider it too.

8