11.- *NSFW* Bianca Sycamore and Octavius first pattern
566 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Are you alright?!” Antonia is the first one to approach Timotei.

“I can hold up” He grabs something form Simon’s body and gives it to Antonia “I think this is yours.”

“My <Cranberry beret>! Thank you!” she looks happy and puts it in her head.

“Let’s take whatever he has on his body!” Aurora starts walking towards Simon’s body.

“Not so fast, fucko!” An ice projectile falls between Aurora and Simon’s body.

“Haha surprise, you stupid idiotic morons!” A tall girl is flying on top of us, with noticeable black sclera and yellow irises.

“Someone with four patterns!” Timotei immediately screams

“No way, you think?” The woman floats down until she’s on the floor and makes a smug smile. “Ok, you guys had you fun, but you’ve gone far enough.”

“What ar-“ An ice pike appears in front of Antonia from the floor, and stops right in front of her face

“Don’t care, you can either follow me or I’ll kill you, it’s the same to me.”  The woman says in a completely bored voice, she walks away, and the room starts growing colder as she’s doing it.

I look at everyone else, and we follow the woman…

All this stress is making my arm hurt more, do we really have to do this? Why can’t we just get along?

 

***

 

We are back in the dungeon I see the two broken cells, but there’s still another unbroken cell, there’s a painting with a piece of cloth over it in the wall.

“Hurry up and get in! I don’t have all day!” the woman says with no room to disagree, and we enter the cell.

“Not you, I need to talk to you” I look at the others and then follow her,

We walk for a moment, and we find ourselves in the same intersection from before, but this time we go through the front hallway, and further in there’s 4 doors, and shortly after I find myself in a room, a normal room I mean, the ones you sleep and live in, there’s a door on the left side of the room and alongside it there’s some bookshelves, there’s a bed in the middle of the room.

“Here, eat it.” She gives me some sort of nut, and I eat it… it has a really strong taste, but it seems to be a normal nut “I really like the taste of those, it’s a fucking pain to get any other snacks in the middle of nowhere.” She also starts munching on some nuts too.

The woman sits on the middle on the bed, but since she’s so tall our eyes are at the same level “First of all, I fucking hate talking to people who don’t know anything, so I’ll let you ask a few questions.”

“Why did you capture us?” The woman looks bored “How fucking dull, here or the forest? Well, I’ll answer the two of those anyway. In the forest we just found a bunch of unconscious people, it should be really fucking obvious why we captured you, right now? You were just acting as if our hideout was your home, but I was busy, so I send my underling after you, but I had to act when he fucking lost.”

“He was your underling? But he said he was the strongest man in here?”

“Do I look like a man?” Oh. I feel a little sad for Simon, but that makes my arm hurt more! So fuck that guy!

“I had a cow with me, where is it?”

“That thing? It doesn’t produce a lot of milk so Matilda wanted to eat it, it should still be alive though.”

She claps her hands “Next question!”

“Why did you lock us separately from the rest of the group?”

“Now that’s a more fucking interesting question” The woman makes a mocking smile “The old hag found this painting that makes people fuck, so we wanted to test its effectiveness.”

“We grabbed your group, one guy with no patterns and one with 3. And 2 girls with 1 pattern, there weren’t any women with 2 patterns. The best variety we could have!” she puffs up her chest and makes a proud face “Of course, there was also an old lady with no patterns, but we’re recording the whole thing, and nobody wants to see that.”

She claps her hands again “Next question!”

“What’s your name?”

“Bianca Sycamore! One of the elite four of our <Sycamore gang>!” Bianca then points at me “Don’t you fucking dare forget that name even if you’re dead! “

“You only get two more questions” she lifts two fingers.

“What is the hog of hydragyrum?” This is something that’s been bothering me for a while, I have a theory about the man who knocked us out.

“Now that’s a fucking good question, because I have no fucking idea what the fuck that thing even is. It just appeared one day and started acting like it owns the place, annoying pest.” Bianca looks frustrated “The worst thing about the damn thing is that only the old hag can fight it, and it refuses to die even when she kills it.”

She claps her hands again, even louder this time “This is your last question fucko, if it’s not interesting I’ll just kill you on the spot.”

“What are the <Steam cannon>s that we were hearing?”

“Finally!” She then makes an exaggerated sigh “I honestly thought you’d ask that sooner, it should be the one of the first things normal people ask, are you an idiot or something?”

“There’s a coup going on in the <Sycamore gang>! My best friend Irina became infatuated with one of the prisoners, a twerp named Makoto, after getting to know each other they decided to overthrow the old hag. You’re hearing the sounds of the fight.”

“What side are you on?”

“I told you that was your last fucking question!” Bianca makes an ice spike appear from the ground and it rushes into my neck!

“But since it’s the most interesting question you’ve asked I’ll forgive you.” The woman makes a smug smile, and the pike stops before it can reach me “I’m on the side of the winner, nobody likes the old hag, she went fucking senile like a decade ago, but that Makoto retard is fucking creepy! I know Irina isn’t the type of woman to just become a doormat and do whatever some idiot tells her to do, and my instincts tell me to get the fuck away from him.”

“No matter who wins, I don’t like them, so I’ll just wait for the winner like this!” Bianca stands up and rips her dress from her body.

I… I honestly don’t know how to react; But I can tell you my arm is hurting more now! This fucking lady…

“I like that expression!” she makes a smug smile again “I saw you fucking that chick for a whole day with your cucumber cock, I want some of that!”

“I- uh… no?” I’m still very confused, and I don’t really know how to react “My arm is broken.”

“” My arm is broken”!” she looks annoyed and imitates my voice “You have two choices then, I can cut your arm and heal that wound, or I can numb your sense of pain and partially heal your arm so that you don’t fuck it up more while fucking my brains out, you have 5 seconds to choose, or I’ll just cut it out. And no, I can’t completely heal your arm.”

I’m stunned for a second, then quickly answer “The second one!”

She moves her hand and says <Pain pain go away>! My arm doesn’t hurt anymore, but I can clearly feel it’s still broken, I can even feel the part where the bone is separated, interesting feeling.

I give her a better look, Bianca looks to be about my age, maybe a few years older at most, she’s a lot taller than I am, at least three heads taller than I am, even while sitting she can look me in the eyes, her eyes give me a creepy vibe, and she has long black hair that's tied up in a ponytail, her lips are rather full, she has a thin, shapely body, nothing like any of the women I’ve fucked before, her body is entirely smooth, no extra muscle or fat can be seen in it, her skin is completely unblemished. Her breasts are tiny, I’m sure I could fit one of them entirely in my mouth, “gulp”, her legs have a really nice shape, they’re not as thick as Antonia’s, but her hips are still quite meaty.

“But I want you to guarantee me that my friends will be safe!”

Bianca makes a satisfied smile “Of course, they’re my prisoners after all, no one can touch them without my word.” And removes her underwear.

 

 

***

 

We’re in a cell again… I wonder how can we get out this time? I start touching the metal bars, but they all seem the same to me.

“I wonder how Octavius is doing?” Aurora asks to no one, I’m also worried about him, that lady took him a few minutes ago and he still hasn’t come back.

I look around and see that Tim is also worried, and that Felix guy also seems very nervous

“At least we’re all dressed this time!” I try joke around, and it’s true, nobody has taken our things this time.

“Do you know who that was?” Tim finally asks, he hasn’t talked ever since that woman appeared.

“She’s Bianca Sycamore, one of the elite 4, basically one of the big shots of the organization.”

“Do you know what she’s like, or why she would take Octavius?” I also ask him, when I first met him in paprika he seemed like an ass, but he’s actually a good guy once you get to know him, just a little quiet.

“She likes being the center of attention and doing flashy stuff, but not much else” Felix looks more worried for a second “My group was under Bogdana, and she was the underling of Delia Sycamore, another elite 4, so I’ve never had much of a chance to interact with her.”

“Both are called Sycamore… and you also said the big boss was also called Sycamore, are they family?” I see Aurora asking, I do think it’s a little odd too.

“It’s not like that, as far as I know the only elite 4 related to the granny is Irina Sycamore, she’s her daughter, the rest have just taken the surname, it’s a reward for those that reach 4 patterns.” Felix let’s out a small laugh “Of course, an ordinary guy like myself has no business in those things, I’ve only overhead Bogdana talk about it.”

“Does anyone have a plan?” Aurora asks again “I don’t think any of us has any plans of rotting in this cell until god knows when” She then goes to the door and tries to rest on it, but as she puts her weight on it, the door opens, and she falls to her but

“I, of course, had already planned this, and you executed my ideas flawlessly Aurora!” I say as I imitate Makoto’s voice, that guy always says something like that completely seriously, I don’t think any of them get it, but I hear Tim chuckling a little.

“Save that for later, let’s go for Octavius!” Aurora stands up and excitingly exclaims!

“Yeah, let’s go!” I also add, wait for us!

“W-wait a moment! What are you saying!? Do you want to go after Bianca?! She has 4 patterns! There’s no way we can win!” Felix quickly rains on our parade.

“Don’t be so sure about that.” Tell him Tim! Nobody likes a coward! “The fact that the door was left open means that this Bianca person is telling us to follow her, or at least that she doesn’t care about what we do.”

“Without Octavius we wouldn’t have had the chance to escape in the first place… And it’s my fault his arm was broken.” Tim makes a solemn look.

“That’s just not true!” I quickly admonish him for thinking in such an unhealthy way! Does he think we’re children or something?! “It was an accident! Those two guys attacked us by surprise!”

“That’s not true… If I had been paying attention I could’ve felt them.” Tim keeps blaming himself.

“Hey! It doesn’t matter! If we don’t go save him who knows how he will end up!” Aurora quickly cuts him off

“You’re right, let’s go.” Tim makes a serious face and looks Felix in the eyes “Where do you think she’s keeping him.”

He looks completely intimidated “H-huh… I can think of one place, The living quarters of the elite 4 aren’t far from here. It’s the only place I can think of.”

“Let’s go!” I say, and we quickly start moving!

Wait for us Octavius! We’ll definitely save you!

 

***

 

Her pussy isn’t very wet, so I play with it with my fingers, caressing her lips

“Ah!” she jumps a little, but I don’t stop.

I slowly tease her insides, but don’t go too deep, and I realize something, she’s too tight, I don’t think my cock will be able fit if I leave it like that, right now I can only fit one finger in there, so I focus in loosening her, moving my finger in circular motions. I’m doing it slowly, I’m afraid that if end up hurting her she’ll kill me immediately, I also feel a small barrier inside her pussy, it’s very thin so I can manage to move around it for now, but I’m slightly worried this is going to cause problems later.

“hiiii...”

I’m sucking her small tit, playing with her hard nipple with my tongue, I’d also be feeling up the rest of her body with my other hand, but since it’s broken I can’t use it… at least it doesn’t hurt.

Bianca hasn’t moved this entire time, she’s as still as a statue, and is making a cute face, but occasionally makes a few nice sounding moans

“Haa…”

Her breast has a nice salty flavor, I definitely like it, however I let it go, there’s a red patch of skin where I was sucking, and it’s also drenched in my spit, finally leaving a mark in her smooth marble-like body.

“Shit!”

I start sucking on her other tiny tit shortly after, and my finger is slowly going deeper and deeper, I manage to stick another finger inside, and use my thumb to play with her clit, her insides are slowly becoming wetter and wetter.

“Mmmh…”

I think it’s loose enough now? It should be alright, but I’ll keep exploring her pussy a little more…

And I find it! A certain bumpy spot, and I do the trick Georgeta taught me!

“! FUUCK!!!”

Bianca arches her back and releases a loud scream, and also squirts a little, but the amount of her fluids is much smaller than Georgeta’s. I take my fingers out of her pussy and find them drenched in her juices, I take them into my mouth and taste it.

“Salty… but I like it.” I suck all the juices from my fingers and focus on Bianca

She’s laying on the bed a little out of breath, she has 4 patterns so it’s impossible for her to be tired just from this, but her mind must not have expected sensations this strong and is tired as a result.

I let her catch her breath and move her legs out of the way, leaving her feet at the same level as her face

“A mating press…” Bianca mutters

Is that what this position is called? I’ll keep it in mind, I line up my cock with her pussy and tease her entrance, which is now a little flushed, I move it up and down in her lips, and lightly press it against her entrance, but I don’t go in.

“Are you ready?” Her face looks slightly worried, but it looks cute on her, she’s giving me an enthusiastic nod, it seems she can’t wait for it anymore, though she’s still not moving.

I chant “<I’ll follow thee and make a heaven of hell, to die upon the hand I love so well.>” and a small rubbery film forms around my cock.

I press my cock and enter her insides!

…NOT! The little barrier in her pussy is completely protecting her, even that little string of flesh is part of the body of someone with 4 patterns! A small man like me without any patterns can’t do anything against someone like her!

It seems she realizes what’s going on, and takes a deep breath, and her body feels much more relaxed “…Use a little more strength…” she almost whispers.

I push my cock into her entrance again, and it’s still resisting! I try to use a little more and it still won’t budge! I have to use all my strength in order to finally go inside!

Just before I start feeling too proud, I notice some blood!

I panic a little, did I use too much strength? Am I going to die now?

“Kuh… If you make fun of me for being a virgin… I’ll kill you!” Bianca tries to make a serious face, but at least it seems she doesn’t mind the blood, is this something virgin girls have to go through? Sounds rough.

I start moving gently and slowly building momentum, if she’s a virgin I definitely can’t go full beast mode on her, at least I have a gut feeling saying so, so I’m moving slowly to get her used to my cock.

“ShitFUCK!”

One thing I have to note is that her pussy is really tight, it’s a wonderful sensation on my member, and since she’s so wet I’m not having much difficulty actually making my way into her, allowing me to savor this pleasure with no problems.

“HAAA!”

My hand is firmly on the bed, helping me keep balance, I’m on top of her and I DO NOT want to fall over her, it’s a shame my other hand is broken, otherwise I would’ve liked to keep groping her beautiful body.

“FUCKFUCKFUCK!”

Bianca seems to be enjoying herself a lot, though I wish she’d move even a little, this entire time she’s been like a statue. Eventually I hit something inside her, and can’t move anymore, I look at our connection and she that my cock is almost all the way to the base, I can only see a little bit of flesh left.

“UUOOH!!!”

Now that I’ve done this, I start moving back and forward more aggressively, hitting the few weak spots I’ve discovered along the way, I look at her face and no longer see a smug or mocking smile, but instead a melted expression of pleasure, her exotic eyes make that face even more interesting, and her mouth is constantly open at this point, it looks so inviting, I try to get close to it, but I can’t reach it with this position, it seems she noticed what I’m trying to do, and arches her way forward in order to kiss.

“Muah!”

My tongue enters her mouth, and she looks surprised, but doesn’t resist me, she also doesn’t move a lot here too, but I savor the insides of her mouth with gusto, it’s delicious… hear me out, it’s still the same dirty flavor of spit that my previous partners have had, but somehow Bianca’s is much more pleasant, despite being fundamentally the same… Is this the power of 4 patterns? Or maybe she just eats s lot of fruit?

Eventually we separate and she returns to her original position, her face is a mess right now, nothing like before, all prim and proper and looking down on me, this is something I’ve begun to see more and more these past few days, and I begin to wonder how would the other women I know look while making a face like this? The two main people in my mind are Sexta and Antonia… but let’s focus on the beautiful woman I’m already having sex with.

“Fuck! That was amazing!” she screams, it seems she really liked that kiss.

“Do you want to feel even better?” I know I’m courting death like this, but if I die like this I’ll die a happy man.

She makes a cute face again and furiously nods “start moving your hips and try to match my movements.”

She then looks down at her body and bites her lips, a few moments after that she finally begins moving! Her movements are clumsy and awkward, but any movement from her combined with her tight pussy multiplies the great pleasure I was already feeling! And she’s obviously feeling it too, as her pussy is tightening more and her face is completely melted at this point, you can only see pleasure in it and nothing else.

“FUCKSHITFUCKFUCKSHITTRAINFUCK!!!”

I feel something building up inside of me! And I’m also feeling her pussy violently constrict!

We both find ourselves cumming, and she drenches me in her juices!

And just as I’m cumming I feel myself condensing, and I'm in another place!

I instinctually know this is the inside of my mind, I look in front of me and see a giant silphium seed.

“This is my seed?” I mutter to myself “Apprentice.” this word immediately appears in my mind when looking at the giant seed

A change starts occurring, and a blue pattern starts drawing itself on the seed, it’s an image I know, the pattern drew itself as Georgeta, Aurora and Bianca, all with a single line.

They all are naked and posing, for some reason Bianca is the one with the most detail.

The pattern itself is giving a cold blue light, but since the seed itself is quite warm, it gives quite a comfortable feeling overall.

This world starts to disappear, and I return to reality, I see Bianca glazed over, she seems to be enjoying the afterglow.

I remove my cock from her insides, and see that the film is full of semen, Bianca looks at it and says “Give me that”

“My cum?”

“Yeah! Or did all your blood leave your head and you became an idiot?!”

I remove the film and give it to her, another one appears immediately after, she then drinks the cum.

My cock instantly regains all it’s hardness after seeing that.

“It’s not as rough as I’ve imagined it would be” She looks at my cock and makes a brilliant smile “Were definitely going on round 2”

“Yeah” I penetrate her again, and she starts moving her hips more assertively this time, however, just as we’re starting to build momentum, the 2 doors of the room open at the same time!

In one door I see Makoto and a group of women, and in the other I see my friends!

8