13.- Secret forest route
267 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We are walking through the middle of the forest, trying to reach Basil, though we have only started.

*We* are me, Aurora, Antonia, and her dad, Timotei and Felix. The rest of the caravan will return to a normal road after a few days, though I think that’s a little weird, and Makoto wanted to stay with the <Sycamore gang>, though apparently he’ll come to basil in a few days too.

We’re using a secret route that only the <Sycamore gang> knows, Felix is guiding us, and he says we should only take a few hours.

We have a wagon with us, a few goats and my cow, Maria. When it saw me it looked really happy, and then it looked very worried and sad when it saw my arm, it’s honestly surprising the amount of faces a cow can make, I didn’t think cows could even do that.

We no longer have a horse for the wagon, when we asked Delia about it she said a big nimbus eagle took it, so we decided to take turns moving it, but when my turn comes I’ll share the duty with Felix, since my arm is still broken, surprisingly enough. Anton is currently the one moving the wagon.

One thing they didn’t return to us was our money, so we’re completely penniless. Anton and Antonia definitely weren’t happy about that.

We are all on guard, the forest is much more dangerous than the road, anything can jump out at any moment.

“Boo!”

Timotei immediately takes out his 7 colored pikes, Aurora and Antonia get on fighting positions, and I point my finger at whatever made the noise. Poor Anton manning the wagon just looks miserable, and Felix is very obviously scared.

“Haha, surprise, you stupid idiotic morons.” We see a familiar woman with black sclera and yellow pupils floating behind us.

“What do you want from us!” Antonia yells angrily.

“I thought we didn’t have more problems with the <Sycamore gang>.” Timotei says, but he doesn’t drop his guard for a second.

“Haha, after my little stunt I’ve decided to leave the gang.” She makes an evil looking smile and the air around us becomes colder.

I just shoot a <Steam cannon> at her, but she didn’t even flinch.

“Aww, don’t be like that, we even had sex!” Bianca puts the back of her hand in front of her face and makes and extremely exaggerated sad face. “I understand if you don’t want to be lovers, but that should at least make us friends.” I shoot again.

“Humph, you’re no fun with your clothes on!” Her face returns to normal incredibly fast. “Well, I’ll get to the point.”

Bianca claps her hands.

“Since I left the <Sycamore gang> I don’t have anywhere to go! And since I don’t know anyone outside the gang, I have decided to go with you guys!”

Everyone looks at each other, we’re not sure what to do, then Timotei speaks “Alright, but only with a few conditions.”

Bianca makes a satisfied smile “Of course, I’m not so unreasonable as to just force myself without any compromises… even if I could.”

Timotei starts talking “First, I don’t want you to cause any problems.

Second, I want you to tell us why you really left the <Sycamore gang>, and if you’ll bring any problems to us.

And lastly, I want you to tell us what did you do to Octavius to form a pattern and the real reason why you want to come with us.”

Bianca makes an amused smile “You know women don’t like guys like that, right? Though I guess you wouldn’t mind. Sure, I can agree to that.”

“I won’t get or bring you guys any problem, at least for the time being, I swear on my mom’s grave.” She claps her hands.

“I left the gang because that Makoto twat is a creepy fuck and I hate him.” She claps her hands again.

“For Octo's pattern, have you ever had sex old man? It doesn’t look like it. There’s lots of juices when you do that! You even exchange most of them.” She looks around and sees that Antonia looks embarrassed, and then makes an amused smile “My pussy juices are a 4th tier treasure! All of my juices are! I’d be offended if Octo didn’t even form a pattern or two from all the shit we did!”

Bianca claps her hands again, even louder this time.

“During my confrontation with that stupid idiot Irina, you must have heard something about a <Penultima seed>? I had Octo eat the thing before we did the thing.” I must have a weird face because she makes a weird smile when looking at me “Ha! I like that face! Nothing bad should happen to you, but I don’t think it will give you too many benefits either.”

“The seed by itself doesn’t do anything, but I need it for this!” she takes a large flat rock from her back “This is called the <Penultima stone>! And this fucking thing rocks.” I hear Antonia give a small chuckle… this girl laughs way too easily.

“It doesn’t help too much for cultivation, but if you meditate on top of it your mind will be completely clear and you’ll get twice the results with half the efforts when trying to come up with an idea, think of solutions and that kinda stuff.” She’s just showing it off “I planned to use it while Octo was sleeping, but now I don’t even have to worry about that! ... I’ll kill you guys if you tell anyone.”

“I don’t see how Octavius matters in that!” Aurora points out.

“Since he formed a pattern while the seed was in his body, it fused with him! Normally you have to keep the seed inside of your mouth to use the stone, and you can eat it too if you want to use it whenever you want, but that’s not too hard to detect, Matilda can do that without too much problem, but no one should care about Octo! It was a perfect scheme!” She makes a proud pose.

“I don’t get it. Doesn’t that mean only Octavius can use that?” Aurora looks very confused, and I’m not any better.

“Haha, man you are dumb!” She’s making a smug face “Since it’s part of Octo’s body now, I only have to drink his seed in order to replace the actual seed! Of course, I could also use his blood or some other fluids, but that’s too dirty even for me.”

Timotei thinks for a moment, and then nods “very well, you’ll also take care of the monsters, right?”

“You were so close to doing something hot!” Bianca sounds a little frustrated “But the trash around here won’t bother us while I’m here.”

 

* * *

 

We’ve been walking in the forest for a few hours, but thanks to Bianca no monsters have bothered us, the terrain is also becoming more and more rocky, trees and grass have started to become more scarce too.

It’s been actually a really relaxing few hours, something I didn’t realize how much I’ve missed until now.

I feel that yesterday I did more than I’ve ever done in my life. Back when I was in the clan all my days were even more peaceful than today, I could just focus on blacksmithing and not worry about anything.

Blacksmithing… I haven’t been able to properly work on a project ever since I started my journey, it makes my arms itchy. And that makes my arm hurt, goddamit, wait, I’m an atheist now, should I say evolutiondamit? ... It sounds lame.

What do atheists even do? Nothing? I guess that’s the point…

Getting back on track, I should find a way to work on a project, I probably only will be able to do so once my arm is cured, working like this won’t be any good.

One thing I’m worried about is where I’m going to sleep, I’m completely penniless now.

“Something on your mind?” Antonia asks me.

“I was just thinking about what I was going to do once we actually reach Basil, I don’t have enough money to rent a room.” I just say what’s on my mind.

“Don’t worry about that.” Timotei makes a reliable face “I live in Basil, and my house is pointlessly big too, I don’t have any problems housing you guys.”

“Are you sure?!” Aurora’s eyes are glowing, it seems she was also worried about this.

“Haha! Don’t worry about it.” Timotei finally seems completely relaxed “after what we’ve been through, something like this is only natural for me to do.”

“Haha!” Anton looks slightly happy “Mister Timotei, you’re too kind, I’ll be sure to repay this favor at the first chance, Or my name isn't Antonescu!”

We keep making small talk, and eventually see a big wall, we follow it and go inside the town.

Antonia yells “We finally reached Basil!”

 

//////////////////////////////////////

 

Happy holidays guys!

I decided to release all the chapters I had as a christmas thing, hope you guys enjoy them!

After this releases will slowdown a little, I'm starting to feel a little burnt out, I'll aim for at least 2 or 3 chapters a week though, I really enjoy writting this story.

5