19.- *NSFW* Root tortoise shell and Aurora
387 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“So what are we going to do with the bodies?” Felix breaks the silence.

“That depends on you people, I know Octavius will keep his share as is” Aurora is standing up “I’ll sell mine to the hunter’s guild.” She seems to ponder something “I don’t know where it actually is, but there should be one in every town.”

Antonia is looking at her “I didn’t think about it at all! How does that work?!”

“You just go to the reception desk and have someone appraise your haul, then they give you a price.”

I also stand up “Can we leave my share of materials at Timotei’s house? I’d like to start working as soon as I can.”

Aurora nods “No problem, I’ll also ask Luca where the hunters guild is while we’re at it.”

Antonia stands up and jumps a little “I’ll go with you to the hunter’s guild, it sounds interesting!”

We quickly gather all the monster corpses in the wagon.

Maria can’t carry all the weight, and two of us need to pull the wagon since it’s so heavy.

We play rock-paper-scissors to decide who will pull it, and the girls end up losing.

Heh, don’t underestimate me!

Antonia and Aurora pull the cart, I’m walking alongside my cow, and Felix is a few steps behind us for some reason.

Weirdo.

The road to Basil isn’t too long. And at this time of day you can see a lot of people in the street, it’s a very lively time of day.

I’ll make sure to avoid coming out at this hour in the future.

You can even see a bard just practicing their music, and a few street stalls, but their food on them doesn’t look too good if I’m honest.

Though I feel people are looking at me in a funny way, I wonder what that’s all about?

It doesn’t matter, we reach Timotei’s house in little time.

When we enter I only see Luca inside, it seems he’s doing housework.

He looks at us “You guys are back already? How did it go?”

Antonia makes a cool pose “It went great, we killed a bunch of monsters!”

I scratch the back of my head “Is there a place where I can leave a few materials?”

“Huh?” Luca starts thinking “Let’s leave it on the basement for now.”

I nod and grab a root tortoise corpse, I’m glad they’re the smallest monster of the bunch, I don’t think I could carry the bigger ones, I follow Luca to the basement and leave it there, Aurora also brought another tortoise here, while Antonia and Felix brought a nimbus eagle each.

The basement is quite cold, and there’s a bunch of wooden beams as the roof.

Luca nods “Is that your entire hunt? It seems it went well.”

Hmph, how foolish “This is only part of my share, I’m still have other two nimbus eagles to put here.”

Aurora also quickly adds “Let’s also bring the thunder tiger, we’ll decide here how to divide it.”

Luca looks very surprised “You managed to kill one of those things?! Even people with two patterns can have problems with it!”

Heh, don’t underestimate us!

Antonia points at Luca while having a dumb smirk “Don’t underestimate us!”

We bring the last batch of materials and the corpse of the thunder tiger to the basement.

Antonia helped me with a nimbus eagle, so I’ll forgive her for stealing my line.

In total there’s 2 root tortoises and 4 nimbus eagles as my share, and the thunder tiger’s corpse is also here, Aurora tied it up, left it hanging from one of the wooden beams and it’s now bleeding out into a pot.

Antonia looks a little confused “We’re not selling the corpse?”

Aurora shakes her head “No, I want its hide, and I’m sure Octavius wants the materials over the money too.”

That’s right, though I’d appreciate if you asked me first. “I’ll keep the bones.”

“I’ll keep the blood then! It’s a valuable ingredient after all!” Antonia goes with the flow “But what about the rest?”

Aurora ponders for a moment “Mister Luca, do you want to keep it’s meat and organs? You were really kind letting us stay in your house without notice.”

Luca shrugs “I’ll accept it then, I’m sure my sister can make something interesting with it.”

Aurora nods “Very well, we’ll finish butchering it in a while, can you tell us where the hunter’s guild is?”

“It’s… around here” Luca tells them the location

Antonia is stretching, can this girl not stay still? “We’ll go then! See you guys later!” she quickly leaves, and Aurora follows her.

I look at the corpses in front of me “I’m going to butcher them now.”

Felix speaks up “You know what to do?”

I shake my head “I have no idea.” I just planned to grab a knife and hope for the best.

Felix is giving me a weird look again…

Go to hell! I’m a blacksmith, not a butcher.

Luca laughs “There’s a few ways of butchering these monsters, I’m not an expert but I should be able to help you, I’ve helped my sister work on these monsters a few times.”

Great! “Thanks.”

“Don’t worry about it, you’re Timotei’s friend so I’ll try to help you if I can.” Luca shrugs “What are the parts you want? We won’t be able to keep everything, so we have to decide what our priority is.”

I see, how troublesome. “The bones are the parts I care about, and the shells too.”

Luca nods, then gestures to Felix “Bring us a few knives, won’t you?”

Felix hurries to somewhere.

“There’s many ways to just keep the bones, the more common one is to have some sort of insect eat the flesh or directly melting it.” Luca starts explaining “But those aren’t options that we have on hand right now, so we’ll just carve them out and hope for the best.”

I nod, that’s a method I can get behind!

 

* * *

 

It’s been… A lot longer than I expected.

Me, Luca, and Felix are completely caked in blood, there’s guts and flesh all over the floor, but we managed to put most of it in pots.

We didn’t touch the thunder tiger though.

But there’s so much blood… the whole floor is covered in it.

There’s also feathers everywhere too, I’m almost completely covered in them, Felix and Luca aren’t any better.

“In hindsight, the basement wasn’t a great place to do this in…” Luca shrugs again.

At least the shells are completely fine, and most of the bones are in pots too.

Timotei and Luca have a lot of pots for some reason, but I won’t complain.

Felix seems a little out of it.

I’m also quite sick from all the gore, so I’m not blaming him.

But suddenly, he goes to the center of the room and starts meditating.

“What are you doing?” This is my gore, don’t start doing weird things with it!

“It seems he’s entered <Trance>, he’s about to form a pattern, and he might even obtain some sort of technique from it.” Luca explains, seeing that I was confused.

“That can happen?” I am confused, so I’m glad he’s explaining it to me.

“It’s very rare, and I’m not very sure how or why it happens” Luca just shrugs “Let’s leave him alone, we shouldn’t disturb him.”

That’s not very helpful!

And he IS doing something weird with all my gore!

What an asshole!

“Let’s leave the clean up to him.” Hmph! That’ll teach you to mess with me!

“Haha! I like the way you think! we have two showers, one downstairs and one upstairs, let’s clean ourselves up.” He seems to be in a good mood.

I nod.

I go upstairs as fast as I can, I don’t want to dirty everything with blood.

 

* * *

 

I get in the bathroom, undress, and begin showering.

It feels really good to clean myself of all the gore…

MY gore, I’ll have to make Felix remember that he owes me next time we talk.

Honestly I’ll probably have a few nightmares from all the guts I saw today, and I wouldn’t have any problems not looking at all that gore again, it’s a very unpleasant thing.

But that doesn’t mean you can just start doing weird things with my stuff.

It’s very rude.

I look at my clothes, my uniform is also completely caked in blood, should I use it again?

I only have another two identical uniforms, and no other clothing.

So if things keep going at this rate, and I throw it away, eventually I won’t have any clothing left.

I have no idea on how to clean it too…

I’ll have Felix wash it.

*Rustle…*

I think someone entered the house? I don’t really care.

Moving onto a more important topic, I got a lot of materials today, but Timotei hasn’t brought the firebricks or the coal yet, but I hope it’ll be ready for tomorrow, if it isn’t I’ll just have to think of something else, I didn’t think I would spend this much time gathering these materials, and I have to get working as soon as I can.

If the worst-case scenario comes to be, I’ll just have to ask Anton for a way to sell that sphere, it should be worth quite a bit, and while I want to return the favor to the man with the bronze jaw, I want my arm more.

And it’s not like I absolutely need that thing to investigate that guy, it just means I’ll have one lead less.

I finish showering, and I start drying myself up with a towel.

Suddenly, the door opens, and I see Aurora on the other side…

Aurora’s just there, not really saying anything.

“Ah, I’ll finish soon.”

She nods but doesn’t leave. “Don’t mind me, I’m just going to enjoy the view.”

Ah, I am naked after all.

How rude.

I look at her, Aurora’s clothing barely covers her body, it’s just a scale mail bikini, she’s always showing off her whole body, her dark skin and lithe muscles are always out for everyone to see.

She has this hungry look in her green eyes, it’s obvious why she’s here.

I drop my towel, and approach her “Maybe you’d like a closer look?”

Aurora bites her lip, and her eyes are completely glued to me “Let’s go to your room.”

I nod, I wrap a towel around my waist and grab my bloody uniform.

I’m not going to leave that there.

It would be rude.

We leave the bathroom and I quickly lead the ebony beauty to my room.

It’s on the same hallway, and I don’t think anyone saw us, but it’s dark so I’m not entirely sure.

it’s almost night anyway, there shouldn't be anyone in the hallway at this time.

Now that we are in my room, I look at Aurora and she quickly takes off what she tries to pass for clothes.

Aurora’s boobs are not very big, barely bigger than Bianca’s, but I know they fit quite snugly in my hands. Her hips are big, but not as big as Antonia’s, and her ass looks quite bountiful.

Her face is also really beautiful, her pink hair is slightly curled, and I notice her green eyes are also hungrily looking at my body.

I quickly chant “<I’ll follow thee and make a heaven of hell, to die upon the hand I love so well.>” I almost forgot about it!

“I want to take the lead this time.” Aurora doesn’t lift her gaze from my lower part.

I nod, my arm still hurts, and I it would probably hurt a lot to move it, I also haven’t had a woman really take the lead before, I’m curious how it’ll feel.

We both sit in the bed and start kissing, the taste of her mouth isn’t bad, and her meaty lips feel really good, I also move my good hand into her pussy and start caressing it, it’s very puffy, and I can feel a slight hint of moisture in it.

Aurora’s hand also takes my cock, and she starts moving it up and down, her grip is firm but soft, it’s a pleasant but the pleasure is a little weak, just enough to get me hard. I think it’s fine for the opening act though.

After doing this for a while I lay down on the bed, and Aurora puts herself on top of my throbbing cock, just a little shy of actually going inside.

I can feel some of her juices drip and trickle down on my piece, I look at her, her whole body is on display.

Now I’m the one enjoying the view.

Aurora’s expression is a little hesitant, and I hear her murmuring “…It’s too big…”

Hehe, I feel like I won a small victory just from hearing that.

She takes a deep breath and lowers her meaty hips.

“Hmmm!”

My throbbing cock and her drooling pussy finally make contact, and I feel her wet insides, they’re very warm.

But the movement is a little slow, so I begin to move too.

“Gah!” Aurora wasn’t expecting that, and she looks very surprised.

I won’t stop though.

“AAhhn!” After a moment the ebony girl also starts moving her hips and pushes herself lower and lower following my rhythm, slowly attacking her weak spots on the way, it’s a really good feeling.

We follow this for a moment until…

*Clap! *

Meat hitting meat.

She’s taken my whole cock down to the base, and it fits extremely well, I can even feel something on the head of my penis, must be her womb. It seems after our mating session her insides have taken my shape.

I can also feel all her weight pressing into me, her big ass is firm but also a little soft, I like it, it’s like the cherry on top.

I look at her face, she’s also feeling it, it seems she’s also taking a moment to enjoy this feeling.

That’s so fucking hot, this is definitely a big victory for me.

It’s just more fun if the two of us are having fun.

*Clap! * *Clap! * *Clap! *

After lingering for a bit, we start moving again, we are making quite a meaty sound.

*Clap! *

I’m very familiar with her body, and it’s almost muscle memory to hit her weak spots.

*Clap! *

Aurora doesn’t fall behind, and moves her hips in long strokes, letting my large cock fully enjoy her insides, it’s a very strong very good sensation.

*Clap! * *Clap! * *Clap! *

We keep doing this for a while and eventually I feel her insides constricting and becoming extremely tight!

With this I also start cumming!

*Plop! *

My dick comes out with a loud wet sound, and Aurora falls on top of me.

I’m lucky my arm wasn’t there…

Aurora’s eyes are closed, and she’s just lying there, it seems she’s enjoying the aftermath.

Her whole body is on top of mine, it’s very firm and warm, I like this sensation a lot.

*Zzz… *

She fell asleep…

Well, I’m also very tired, today was a wild day.

Aurora looks quite cute like that.

I’ve seen her do a lot of faces I didn’t even know people could do until recently. I’d like to know more about her, I think we’ve had more sex than talked, but I’ve had a lot of fun being around her in general.

I’ll probably won’t get a chance to play around like this for a while though, once I can start working on my forge I’ll gave to focus completely on that.

Bianca also seems to be doing something weird, it don’t know what though.

I also only have 13 days left.

time is running out…

Sigh, I’m happy I could have this bit of fun with Aurora, the next two weeks will probably be rough.

Wait a second…

I was the one taking the lead!

You told me you’d do it today!

Hmph, how rude.

I close my eyes, and I go to sleep soon after that.

8