Sponsor of the god [#####]
22 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Aryan woke up, his sight blurry and his ears ringing.

Wasn't he just?

a horrified expression came out of his face as he looked around his current location.

The slender tree's, standing and imposing those under them, the cacophony of birds screeching as he held his head in pain.

He had a banging Headache, that was for sure.

He only had a faint grasp on his current situation. He needed to know where he was.

When he thought about what happened before, the pain in his head grew stronger.

It was like trying to grasp something out of his reach. But he was ignorant, so he kept trying to no avail.

------------

Ding!

You have become a sponsor of the God [#####]

You are one out of 150 sponsors.

You are to fight, kill, or befriend other sponsors!

The god's look keenly at the sponsor's performances!

God's who sponsor "Messiah's" will grant their people power, which will only grow in the essence of time!

God [#####] has granted you the title [Ambrosiac Envoy]

You have gained 5 SP!

Say staus to see your stats and abilities.

-------------

Aryan's face was filled with confusion.

He died, that's one of the things he remembered.

Slowly pinching himself, he reassured himself.

He could feel pain, and unless this was some sort of lucid dream or he was put in a coma, it was likely that this situation was real.

Sighing, he called out

"Status!"

A large blue screen enveloped the sight of Aryan suddenly appeared.
-----------------
Ding!

[Name: Aryan Aldine]
[Age: 21]
[Level 0] [Race: Human]
[HP: 10/10] [MP: 10/10]
[Jobs: None ]
[Titles : Ambrosiac Envoy]
[Blessing : [####]

[Strength - 10]

[Dexterity - 10]

[Resistance - 10]

[Intelligence - 5]

[Charisma - 5]

(Hidden stat categories may be unlocked once a certain job or title needs it to function)

(Skill shop to buy more skills)

Inherited skills:

[Close combat: Level 3]

[Markmanship: level 4]

[Trauma Resistance: Level 2]

[Fear Resistance: Level 2]

--------------

"Skill.....shop?" Aryan wondered "What is that?"

A green screen filled his eyes, of which countless photo's and texts could be seen.

He could recognize some of them from the earth, but most of them were new.

He scanned through each one of them , before applying the filter [LOW PRICE - HIGH PRICE]

it was a large number of skills, some mystical and some classic RPG belonging's.

He needed something basic. He didn't know what, but he thought about classical human needs.

He was in a foreign environment, with threats and apparent god's around.

He lacked information, which is why he brought "[Appraisel] for 5 SP.

All basic skills cost 5SP, and although he had no way of knowing how to gain it, it probably had to do with this "Level."

[Appraisel (Low): Use to scan the environment and gain information]

His first instinct was to check around the area he was in.

It was beautiful woodland, with tree's that shook in the chilly wind.

Looking down, he saw what clothes he had on.

He had basic clothes, a t-shirt, a jacket and a pair of low-quality trousers.

His outfit suddenly flashed into a solider's one, before he looked towards his blood-covered hand's and shrieked

"No, no it wasn't my fault!" Aryan screamed before he opened his eyes to see his normal outfit.

A bead of cold sweat dripped down his face as he sighed.

What was that?

Unfortunately, he had better things to do currently.

"[Appraisel]!" Aryan shouted at a tree with fruits on it.

"[Blockberry: No poison.]

Aryan grabbed a couple dozen of this plentiful fruit, eating some and storing the rest in his pockets.

the sun shined high, and the heat wasn't anything compared to that in-

where?

next, he started to walk around from his place in the forest.

He didn't know where he was, and it was in his best priority to find out.

That was his key to his survival, after all.

-------

Walking for a couple of hours, Aryan found himself near a small cave, of which he decided to be his residence for the night.

grabbing a rock, stick and a thick piece of vine, Aryan slowly combined the three into a small spear , although its length could be considered a long sword.

"[Appraisel]"

------------
[Scuffed Spear : +2 damage]

[System note: Weak but effective]

-------------

it didn't seem like it would break off when poked against a tree, so it was up to the standard that it could be used with a piece of mind.

"I need a fire." Aryan thought. He couldn't blindly charge in the cave for the risk of bats and even worse animals in this mystic environment.

The sky was turning a lovely shade of orange, but Aryan had no time to admire it as he collected dry wood and sticks to make a fire with.

inside of the cave was the safest, and it would make sure that the rain wouldn't extinguish a fire.

[Black rock]

The rock's that made the cave wall's were sturdy, even more so than normal rocks. that meant that the heat produced from the fire wouldn't cause the rocks to kill him overnight.

Food and Shelter were secured, but it was time to find a solid water source.

The human body last's around 3 days without water, which meant that Water was more necessary than food due to the fact that the time limit for it was tighter.

His way in the forest was quickly interrupted by a rabbit, of which an unusually large horn could be seen resting on its face.

"Fuck." Aryan hissed

[Doden rabbit: Extremely territorial and protective of its kin]

It growled at him, and it seemed like it would pounce at any moment now.

Aryan readied his spear, his feet moving into a defensive position.

The rabbit jumped out quickly, leaving Aryan to use the shaft of the spear to block the blow.

The spear was sent back in a frenzy, as the rabbit retreated.

Breathing in, Aryan waited as the rabbit once more came into its position to pounce.

This time, he calculated the speed of it so a predictive strike was present.

The tip of the spear was thrown towards the rabbit in a panicked blow as it slowly tore through the rabbit's skin.

It wasn't enough for him, however as he was forced to take the offensive. The rabbit had lost most of its speed as Aryan slowly charged forward and slammed the tip into its vital's repeatedly.

blood ushered through his face as he slowly and surely slammed the spear over and over again.

----------
Killed Doden Rabbit!

Aryan is now Level 1!

Gained 5 Stat Points

Gained 5 Skill Points.

[#####] snickers at your achievement

Gained Rabbit meat!

Gained Rabbit Pelt!

Gained Rabbit Horn!
-----------

"That bastard is snickering, huh." Aryan said, lifting his middle finger to the sky "Laugh at this."

opening the skill shop once more, Aryan's eyes drifted to an option

"[Basic Herb Manipulation]"

This is what he wanted.

You likely likely?
  • lol Votes: 2 66.7%
  • no Votes: 1 33.3%
  • yes Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 3
0