Chapter 3 (START Of The Day)
24 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's the Start of The Day and at 8:00am, Raj Wakes Up. He gets up from his bed and starts getting ready for the day. Around 8:30 he is Ready with everything. He Goes to the breakfast table. After yesterday's argument with his family he is not feeling good. He was feeling embarrassed about the way he behaved last night because of his stress. He loves his family more than anything. His Dad was sitting at the Sofa drinking His Daily Cup of Tea With A Newspaper. His mom was cooking fresh Bread Toast with Butter. His sister Pihu, was still sleeping as Saturday is her off. She's only working Mon-Fri. No Saturday or Sunday for her. She is a night Owl Too! Raj wanted to speak but couldn't say a word. His mom then served the Bread Toast to him. With a Cup of Tea and Before she leaves again for the Kitchen. Raj Said With BIG Eyes. "I’M SORRY! I was not myself yesterday. I know you all want me to get Married and settle down but I'm not ready for it Until my job is at a more stable condition with a better pay." His Mom Then Consoles Him. But, his Dad is still a little Angry and Annoyed at him and says "Oh Yesterday night you told us to Find a suitable girl for you! Now we're gonna do that! Don’t forget what you said." He said this in a very rude tone. Hearing this, Raj Got Angry but he controlled his emotions and Said Nothing! Around 8:50am he's done with his breakfast and he Leaves for His Office.

0