Chapter 1- Simple Matter
31 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-Chapter 1: Simple matter-

Waking up as a hideous-looking demon, she knew her plan had gone right. 

She liked to refer to herself as a magical human due to her supernatural powers. Her powers allowed her to go into a fictional world. She could even be the main character in a fantasy novel! She would mostly choose romance novels because she simped over attractive male leads. 

She had chosen an action novel based on a single reason: The Demon King, who is supposed to be the main antagonist, was too tempting for her to resist! 

The novel described him as a tall and wealthy king of the demon realm, with long silver hair and a handsome face. Including his blood-red eyes with a demonic symbol on his forehead. 

His name, Liu Shing, Suited him beautifully! 

She looked at herself in the mirror. This demon servant's face was not only ugly but disgusting to even look at! But who cared anyway? As long as she could flirt with the demon king, it would all be worth it! 

According to the information, she had gathered, this servant's name was Ming Huan. Ming Huan was a slave sold to the demon king at the young age of 13. She had been given the title of the king's personal servant over time. She had just turned 19 several weeks ago. 

She walked out of the small room and saw a magnificent hall made of gold. The palace was made of gold and was enormous yet all she got was a small room! How unfair! 

As she was groaning and complaining, she heard footsteps behind her. She looked behind her shoulder to see a tall man. The man's long, silver hair flowed over his shoulders like a river. 

The man was wearing an azure-colored, transparent veil over his face. Even though he was wearing a translucent veil, The expression he had on his face was unreadable. He wore a thin, luminous blue robe that was covering his upper and lower body. The man's physique and face made him appear delicate and innocent, but his blood-red eyes held a completely different person inside him. 

The man's blood-red eyes gazing into her's made her subconsciously shiver.

This person was no doubt the demon king, Liu Shing! The main antagonist of the novel, Battle of the knights. 

To think that she would run into him so soon! 

She resisted the urge to run up to him and kiss his beautiful face. She wanted to marry him! They could be a pair of Biyi birds, a pair for life, never to part until death. She blushed at the thought.

The demon king's cold voice broke her chain of thoughts and brought her back to reality. "Your job is to prepare breakfast for me in the early morning. That's your duty." She had forgotten such an important task! But, She didn't even know what a personal servant was supposed to do... 

Looking at her pitiful expression, The demon king stared at her before sneering secretly to himself behind the veil. 

A thought hit her at the back of her mind. There was no way the demon king personally came to her room for this simple matter! Right? 

-To be continued-

1