Zombie 2
73 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Yahoo! new chapter. the prologue was written beforehand and I took around 2 weeks to stop procrastinating and write this. honestly, I doubt the updates will be frequent.

Satisfied with its meal, The Zombie dug back its hole and continued waiting. it had been a week since It spawned, and it was doing what it had felt to be right. there was no trace of it above its hole, and everything seemed to be oblivious of it being there. that was a great thing, as people stabbing it would kill it.

He had killed 6 random humans that had passed by a large rat and a couple of bats, and it was feeling great. when it came into existence it had a very crucial deficit on its being. its legs were practically made out of spaghetti, meaning it could walk, albeit barely. So it did the smartest thing a creature with 2 Wisdom could do, dug a hole and stayed in it till it could feel or smell prey. though after it killed those humans and other miscellaneous creatures, its legs were somewhat operable.

Getting ready for its next prey, The zombie shuffled around in the dirt shaft it had created, only to find another one of those weird intrusive thoughts in its head.

< You have gained 1 wisdom. >

grunting in dissatisfaction, the prompt in its head disappeared, and the zombie was left content.


It had been far too long. The zombie had been waiting for a couple of days, but it couldn't smell or feel any new creatures in its vicinity. And of course, like any creature, it required food to operate. 

This of course was bad, as no food meant no energy and no energy meant no ability to get food, and no food means death.

Shuffling its way out of the hole, the zombie limped in a random direction in order to find something to eat. and limped it did, as after a couple of hours of walking the zombie heard voices, pained grunts, and even the occasional clanking of metal on metal. using its expert deduction skills, the zombie decided that this meant prey was in the vicinity. so, it shambled on towards its prey.

< You have gained 1 wisdom >

when the zombie felt another one of the weird things in its head and decided that there were more pressing matters, and so promptly ignored it and went after its prey.

A couple of steps and a corner turned later, it was upon what was making the noise. There were 10 humans fighting and shouting at each other. 3 on the ground were wounded and unconscious, and the other 7 were all fighting each other.

seeing the prey on the ground, the zombie shuffled over to the 3 felled humans. Making it to the closest one, it sunk its teeth into the human's neck, causing the man to groan in pain before he died.

< You have killed Level 50 [Swordsman] / Level 50 [Arcane Magician]. Extra experience for killing an enemy 50 levels above you. Extra experience for killing an enemy 50 levels above you in one shot. you have gained 11 levels. Max level hit, race evolution pending. >

Ignoring the sudden flush of information, the zombie went on to the next human, repeating the effective process of biting them in their neck

< You have killed level 62 [Archer] / Level 48 [Alchemist]. Extra experience for killing an enemy 50 levels above you. Extra experience for killing an enemy 50 levels above you in one shot. You are eligible for your race evolution. >

noticing even more of the information, he went to the final human, and of course, bit the human in their neck.

< You have killed Level 100 [Gilded Shield Warrior] / Level 62 [Paladin]. Extra experience for killing an enemy 100 levels above you. Extra experience for killing an enemy 100 levels above you in one shot. Evolve Your race. >

feeling a sudden influx of drowsiness accompanied by the dreaded information, that the zombie fought against and ignored, it made its way to the humans that were fighting. 2 more seemed to have fallen down in the time it took it to kill the other 3 humans.

getting closer to the humans, the zombie watched as every other human fell to the ground.

"Ah-Hahaha! You fools, did you think that I would cause this infighting for nothing? I poisoned all of our food before we came here so that would be the last standing! The bounty is mine!"

"How could you do this! I thought you were on our side!" said a felled human.

"I was, But I thought that having the entire bounty for myself would be better than sharing it with you people! that's why I made sure that none of the newbies that came into this dungeon would sur-" 

right as he was about to ramble more, the zombie bit into his neck, causing him to scream and flail before dying to the Level 15 zombie.

< You have killed Level 20 [Porter] / Level 120 [Depraved Alchemist]- >

"AHHH" Screamed the humans that were conscious, they couldn't move and were completely done for.

Not caring for the screams of the humans, the zombie limped and shambled to each of them, sinking its teeth into their necks and killing the paralyzed humans instantly. of course, it couldn't leave its meals unattended, so the zombie promptly ate every single corpse there. leaving only blood in the area.

getting back to its hole was much easier than getting away from the hole, as its legs were fully healed when it devoured all of the humans. feeling completely content, the zombie shuffled into its hole and fell unconscious 

< Zombie has gained the title [Lucky]. Title [Lucky] was evolved into [Super Lucky]. New stat [Luck] has been gained.

Zombie has gained the title [Giant killer]. [Giant killer] has evolved into [Behemoth Destroyer].

Zombie has gained the title [High-speed Levelling]

Zombie has committed an act of evil against the god of earth #, The church of # will know of your existence >

< Your race [Zombie] is evolving. Due to a massive influx of Experience, the first evolution is special. Please choose your evolved race

[Zombie Jester] Rank 5

[Zombie Alchemist] rank 5

[Zombie Shield Warrior] Rank 4

[Zombie Porter] Rank 2

[Arcane Zombie Magician] rank 5

[Zombie Swordsman] Rank 2

...

[Zombie Archer] Rank 2

Due to the Rank 1 race zombie having too many options, race evolution has [REDACTED] Successful. Race evolutions have been combined, please pick.

[Zombie Ancestor]

Due to Wisdom being below the average sapience level, the race has been automatically evolved into [Zombie Ancestor]. >

< Congratulations on being the first of your kind, The evolution shall take 100 Hours >

 

< Race information [Zombie]. The Zombie is a rank 1 monster and can be killed by anyone without the need for formal training. Natural zombies spawn in crypt dungeons and are not very high on the food chain. Zombies rarely evolve past rank 5 without extreme external circumstances and are very rare.

 An excerpt from [Undeath and how it works.] >

2