Chapter 1 – The Beginning
705 16 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Stephan carried Natalie through the door of their newly bought home, freshly back from their week long honeymoon in the Maldives.

"Here we are, our new home, Mrs Richards" Stephan smiled, easily carrying the pretty blonde into the front door

"Oh you.... lets quickly get out luggage and have more... fun" she said with a wink in her eye

"Oh boy... I know what you need" Stephan said, feeling his erection rise as he ran outside to get the rest of their luggage. 

They had a wonderful time in a resort by the beach, drinking tropical drinks, getting daily massages and of course, making passionate love with the sounds of the ocean lapping their room that was held up on stilts over the ocean.

Now that they were back, they were going to start their lives as Mr and Mrs Richards.

Stephan Richards was a chef, and was well respected in the city of Houston. But he was being interviewed for a newly opening restaurant in Las Vegas in the new billion dollar casino the Golden Shower

Stephan was well trained, after spending a few years in the most famous restaurants France, apprenticing under some of the most famous chefs in Paris.

It was in Rome that he met his love of his life Natalie Robinson, who was studying Romantic languages and history. She did her final year in a student exchange program in Paris, meeting through mutual friends after his working hours.

They fell in love, and finding that they were both from Texas, this gave them even more reason to be together as they could continue their relationship when they returned to the US

They became lovers throughout the time in France, spending every moment together when Stephan wasn't working. 

They returned, aged 22 each, at Natalie's home city of Houston, Texas. As Stephan was from Austin, it wasn't too much of a distance from his family either.

They got married after a year, Stephan becoming an accomplished chef at the 4 Seasons hotel as a chef. 

Natalie also got a job working as a lecturer in Romantic languages in the University of Houston, where her father works as a Professor of Physics, and her mother was a senior lecturer in Economics.

Initially, her parent's weren't pleased as Stephan didn't have a degree, and his family was a family of butchers. But when they found out that his parent's owned the Richard and Richards Slaughterhouse, a large conglomerate supplying meat to many of the large supermarkets, their hesitancy faded away. 

Besides, Stephan was a good looking guy, matching Natalie's gorgeous appearance, they thought that their grandchildren would be incredibly good looking.  

Stephan's parents even bought them a house, while Natalie's parents paid for their wedding. Stephan insisted on paying for their honeymoon, as he wanted it to be his treat to his wife. 

However, while they were on honeymoon, he received a call for an interview in Las Vegas. 

He wasn't too keen, as he had just bought a house and was about to start his newly married life with Natalie, but the offer to be the head chef in his own restaurant was too big to turn down. 

As the owner of the new casino, and investor in the restaurant wanted to see him as soon as possible, he had to leave the very next day after returning from his honeymoon, and he was severely jetlagged. 

But that didn't stop his desire to make more love all night with his gorgeous wife. He felt his lions aching from not being able to have sex with her on the long flight back from the Maldives. 

--

"Are you sure you can go like this? Your eyebags are seriously black. Maybe you should postpone your flight till tomorrow" Natalie said, looking concerned at Stephan who looked worn out

"And whose fault was it?" Stephan teased with a smile as he groped her butt

"Oh you. Just give me a call when you arrive alright honey?" Natalie said, passing him his bag with 2 days worth of clothes

They kissed passionately as the cab waited outside their house

"I'll count the minutes before I'm in your arms again" Stephan said as their lips parted

"You sweet talker. I'll think of you all day" Natalie said

"Rather than think of me, why don't you send me some sexy pictures tonight, to get me through the night?" Stephan asked

"In underwear or nude?" she asked

"Nude of course" he said as they parted, their hands unwilling to let go. 

--

Stephan arrived at the airport late, after a massive traffic jam nearly made him miss his flight

He raced through the airport and barely got to his seat on the plane in time. 

"Just barely got on the plane. The traffic was crazy. It's about to take off, so I'll be turning my phone off. I will message when I land. Love you" he texted before turning off his phone

The pilot gave his usual announcement as the plane took off without incident

The flight between Houston to Las Vegas would take around 3 and a half hours. However, after achieving the optimal altitude and flying for a hour, suddenly the sky went dark.

The plane started shaking. It was bearable at first, and the pilot turned on the "fasten seatbelt" sign and gave a barely audible announcement about experiencing turbulence.

The pilot switched off the lights, diverting all his power to the engines as the passengers sat in silence. Stephan closed his eyes and tried to sleep, hoping everything will be over when he reopened his eyes. 

Suddenly, the plane started really shaking as even the overhead luggage compartment suddenly opened and luggage started falling everywhere!

A mother was trying to quieten her baby, who was strapped into the basinet. 

The plane suddenly dropped, like a rock in the sky as everyone was barely glued to their chair due to them wearing their seatbelts. 

A few stubborn passengers flew into the air, glued to the ceiling as the plane plummeted while the engines screamed helplessly, seemingly not able to pull in enough air to fly.

Everybody started panicking and screaming, while the baby suddenly stopped and was frighteningly quiet. 

Just then, the engines suddenly managed to do something as they desperately pulled air into their turbines and started moving forwards again.

Unfortunately their plummeting caused so much momentum heading to the ground, the pilot struggled with all his might to pull the nose up. 

It was then, that a bright light was seen through the windows and the engines screamed, pulling with all their might

"Mayday.. mayday.... aaaagh!" the pilot screamed as the announcement was turning on and off, the pilot presumable pressing the wrong button. 

At the same time, those in the window seats were all screaming, seeing land approach them at extreme speeds. 

The plane plowed through a forest filled with massive trees, as the wings snapped off, and the fuselage tore open as people, still attached to their seats were thrown everywhere. 

Stephan himself was thrown out, together with his seat, still stuck to the two people next to him as their seats were connected. 

He screamed and covered his head with his hands as the 3 of them, Stephan and an elderly couple were flung into the forest. 

The whole seat slammed into a large tree, and Stephan coughed blood as the old man's top body from his waist up was broken off, leaving only his waist down still stuck to his seat

The old woman screamed, seeing her husband die so brutally as the two of them fell to the ground, the seat twisted as they landed. 

Stephan was somehow fortunate as his seat landed back down as he landed on his back, cushioned by his seat.

Even so, the impact caused severe internal injuries as he coughed blood, and his back was possibly broken! 

But he was the lucky one. The old lady, attached to the twisted seat next to him. landed head down. smashing her head and upper torso as she landed on the ground!

"Uuuuugh" Steven groaned, in shock but alive. The jarring impact on his back made him feel like he had been torn in two. 

He lay still for a very long time, barely able to say anything, let alone move. 

"Help! Anybody!" he tried to yell, but his voice was barely louder than a whisper. 

All around him, were evidence of carnage, as trees were burning, and dead bodies were in pieces everywhere. 

He could see a man, impaled on a tree as his body fluids drained to the ground. 

On the tree next to him, a woman was on the ground in an obscene position. 

Her butt was in the air, and her skirt was thrown up, revealing her panties. But it was not a erotic view as her legs were askew and pointing the wrong way, and her arms and head were missing. 

A basinet was on the ground nearby, town in two and only blood could be seen flowing down both broken parts of the basinet!

"I've got to get out of here" Stephan thought as he unbuckled his belt

He crawled out of his seat, moving with his arms, as his legs were still not listening to him. 

"Please.... help me" he heard a whisper, turning around to see a man, trapped under his seat. 

He braced himself on a tree and slowly stood up, glad that he wasn't paralyzed after all, and limped over to help

One by one, he started helping to look for survivors. 

4