Chapter 11 – The Reunion (Warning NTR)
1.6k 5 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Finally, after waiting for years, Stephan returned to his home, Houston. 

He was shocked to see that the place was completely fine! There was no damage, no destruction, even no sign of any battles!

In fact, there seemed to be a invisible line separating Houston from outside as there was destruction everywhere else, but past that line, everything was perfect

The grass was green, the buildings were pristine, even the air smelled cleaner!

The only thing was, the whole place was empty! Not a soul was in sight!

He had hoped that Houston would at least be one of those places where the military had taken over and had become a safehouse. 

But he was greeted by an empty city! Not a soul was in sight.

The other vampires dared not cross the line, as sunlight shone brightly up to that line!

"This place is.. dangerous. There must be a powerful being here that we cannot offend" Monica said

Stephan hesitated. He was so close, yet so far. But he wasn't going to give up now!

He took a step past the line and into the sunlight and crossed over as the vampires looked in shock

"Welcome! A vampire walking in sunlight! How amazing!" a voice suddenly said from next to him!

Stephan turned in shock to see a man, dressed in a toga standing next to him

"Who... who are you?" Stephan asked

"Me? I am Apollo! I am a Valheru, or as you know us as, a Dragon Lord" he said

Stephan was confused, but he could see the terror in the vampire's eyes

The Valheru were a race that were closer to gods then mortal. Physically, they were 4 times stronger and faster than a vampire, had a immortal lifespan, and the most dangerous part was that they had the ability to do magic, which was superior to other racial magics!

For example, Elves had the ability to use wind and nature magic, and orcs had fire magic. But the Valheru had magics that were beyond the rest. 

Typically, the Valheru stayed out of the war of realms, regarding it as beneath them since they were superior to the other races. But somehow, here was a Valheru on Earth, who had taken over Houston! 

"Come!" he said, snapping his fingers as he disappeared, Stephan and the remaining 87 vampires disappearing with him!

--

They reappeared in what Stephan recognized as the NRG Stadium, but which had strangely been redecorated with roman pillars and grape vines.  

"Come! Join me!" he said as several large tables were arranged in a circle and he sat in the middle of the table, sitting on a throne. 

Stephan as the leader sat next to him and the other 87 vampires sat quietly at the tables forming the circle. 

"Food!" Apollo said, clapping his hands. 

From the side, hundreds of men and women, dressed in togas brought out food for them. They were all young and good looking, looking like models or actors. 

All manner of roasted meat, from whole pigs, lamb, beef and a multitude of cut fruits were served. 

"These humans serve you?" Stephan asked

"They are my slaves. I kept the best looking ones with me. The rest, I discarded them outside my city" he answered

Stephan noted that. Based on the good looks of these waiters, he had high hopes that Natalie was still alive. Even compared to these waiters, she would be considered among the top. 

He kept looking at each waited that came out in an endless stream of food, hoping to see Natalie among them. 

"Why... are you bored? How about some entertainment!" Apollo said, clapping his hands

Stephan didn't bother with any entertainment, and was still too busy looking through the waiters when he realized that 4 large black men pushed out a bed to the middle of the circle of tables

A woman walked out wearing a toga as the black men suddenly stripped their own toga and removed her clothes, revealing huge monster cocks. They were all so huge, at least 12 inches long, and as thick as a can of a Monster Energy Drink!

The woman lay on the bed, and the men surrounded her, groping her all over with their hands, several even fingering her pussy and ass.

Stephan sat stunned, watching the "entertainment" as he recognized the woman! He had searched for over a year for her! It was his wife, Natalie!

 Unable to say anything as the men stopped groping Natalie, she sat up and started sucking on the huge cocks of the men!

"Big, aren't they? I scoured the whole city before finding them. Otherwise I would have to look for a few orcs" Apollo boasted

He was shocked at how large the men were, and even more shocked at how Natalie could stretch her small mouth to accommodate their girth, and swallow so deeply that the outline of their cocks could be seen from her throat, entering and exiting it.

"Do you like it? She is my favorite. I have her at several times a week to my room to service me" Apollo said he clapped his hands again. 

Responding to his order, one of the men lay down on the bed as Natalie got on top. placing the tip of his cock at her entrance

Apollo nodded at Natalie as she sat down, impaling herself on the large cock.

"I trained her well. She won't move until I let her" Apollo boasted as if talking about a dog not moving before giving an order to eat.

He then waved at the other men.

They nodded and one of them stood in front of her face as she started sucking him again. Yet another got behind her and inserted his cock into her ass. 

Stephan could see that she was used to fucking these gigantic cocks as she fit them so naturally. He could only imagine what she has been through over the years.

As for the rest of the vampires, they watched with great interest, like watching animals in the zoo fuck

The scene went on for several minutes, changing multiple positions.

Another man sat on the bed with another man on his lap, both cocks pointing up. Natalie then sat on their dicks, placing the bottom one in her ass and the top one in her pussy, facing away from them but giving Apollo and Stephan a clear view of them pounding her as she moaned.

After a few minutes, she got off the top cock and inserted him into her ass with the bottom guy's cock, as the other two men pressed their cocks together and squeezed into her pussy simultaneously,  fucking all 4 cocks at the same time.

Then, the two got up and faced each other as Natalie got up and joined them, taking one in the mouth and another in her pussy, spitroasting her.

The other two guys that were in her ass got up and rotated her body while slapping it with their cocks.

Apollo clapped his hands again and she lay on the bed once again and opened her legs. The men lined up and one by one, the first man in line fucked her before cumming in her pussy. Without waiting, the next man stated fucking her, using the first man's cum as lubricant and also ejaculated into her. Then the third did the same and so did the fourth

Natalie lay in the bed with her legs open, playing with her sore pussy, which was overflowing with cum, squeezing her pussy several times as she squirted out the cum that was inside her. 

"Do you like her? You seem to be entralled in her performance? She has gotten pregnant several times already, but I made the disgusting babies disappear. Her pussy is still tight enough without giving birth. 

Or do you prefer the men? I picked the best ones with the biggest cocks from all over" Apollo said

"No... I.... I like the female. She.... reminds me of my wife" Stephan said with a dry throat, trying his best not to cry in anguish after watching his wife be fucked by 4 monster cocks. 

"Good. You can have her for tonight. She has been well tamed." Apollo said

"Tamed? What do you mean?" Stephan asked

"Why... yes! At first she attempted to run away and even commit suicide many times. But I broke her resistance by binding her lifeforce to those four men" Apollo said

"This is an unexpected complication" Stephan thought to himself

"I used a forbidden spell. If any of them dies, they all die! So she can't escape or commit suicide or her lovers will die as well!" Apollo said proudly

--

Stephan sat in a beautifully designed room, sitting on the bed. 

Just then, a knock as Stephan opened the door for her

Natalie walked in, wearing just her toga and closed the door before bowing

This was the important guest the master was sitting with earlier when she was performing

She was worried what he might do to her and would have preferred to be with Luke, Elvin, Lemar and Eliot, her lovers who took care of her. 

She had been isolated from the other slaves as she was the master's favorite. 

Besides the master ravaging her frequently, her black lovers were her only companions for over a year and were gentle with her, even when they fucked her. 

He opened her veil and looked at her, but she was looking on the floor, not lifting her eyes.

She started removing his clothes, unbuckling the buckles that held up his black gothic leather clothes. 

She looked at his cock, which reminded her of her husband's. But she was more used to larger ones now.

"Natalie.... do you remember me?" Stephan suddenly asked

She shivered, before looking up, finally recognizing her husband

"Ste... Stephan?" she said, tearing up

"It's me. I'm finally home" he said hugging her and immediately he kissed her

Unbeknownst to Stephan, as he kissed her, the pink orb passed through his mouth to hers, entering her body.

He has never had sex since he killed Jonathan, and he definitely didn't kiss anyone. So he had never used the orb of Lust. 

She suddenly pushed him away

"Stephan. You... can't be here. Master... will kill you" she said

"I gained power too" Stephan said, holding her by her shoulders

"A vampire is no match for a Valheru!" she said

"I'm not a vampire! I've become much more! I was lost in another realm, but I fought my way, even infiltrating the vampires, to come back to you" Stephan said

"Oh Stephan... You've seen what I've become. A whore! I'm no longer pure. I've been... with other men" she cried

"So have I! We did what we can to survive! We're here now, aren't we?" he said

"But my...lovers. My life is bound to them!" she said

"I will find a way. Maybe there is something I can offer to exchange... "Stephan said

"Exchange? What would I need from a vampire like you? I finally got what I need" Apollo said, suddenly appearing next to the naked couple 

With a snap of his fingers, they disappeared!

6