Chapter 13 – Unwanted Circumstances
697 4 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Don't let him cum in her!" a voice yelled

In a sudden movement, Natalie was pulled off Stephan, just as he ejaculated into the air, landing all over his body. 

Stephan by now looked like a skeleton with skin, and was so weak, he couldn't move.

His head slumped to the side, seeing Natalie throw a black guy at the wall

"Don't hold her down! She's too strong!" another black man said

Natalie looked confuse, looking like a predator whose prey had been taken away. 

"Here! Use me" another black guy said

She looked at the huge black cock dangling before her eyes and gobbled it into her throat, lubricating it before pushing him down and sitting on it

"Aaaah!" she moaned, like a person drinking water after being lost in the desert with no water

As she fucked him, strangely the man didn't wither up like Stephan did!

"Are you ok?" another of the men asked Stephan, who looked like a withered old man, even though his hair was still black

 "Heart...need to eat... heart" he said in a whisper

"A... heart? Shit... " the man said as he ran out the door, faster than a human can run!

Natalie felt the warm fluid enter her as the first black man that was fucking her ejaculated. Surprisingly, he wasn't withered at all, but both of them looked like their lust was sated!

He did look slightly tired though, compared to Natalie who looked even fresher and healthier.

It was then, that Natalie regained control of herself and looked at him

"Luke? Where is.... Stephan!" she yelled as she got off Luke's big cock and ran to Stephan. 

"What happened? Did I do this to you?" she asked and held his hand

*Crack* the bones in his hand shattered due to her strength that she absorbed from Apollo, Stephan and Luke!

"Oh.... I'm sorry" she said, quickly releasing his hand. 

Just then, the earlier man ran in, carrying a stray dog that tried to struggle in his arms, but could not. 

"This is the best I could find" he said

"Feed... heart to me" Stephan said

"You want me to rip out a dog's heart?" the man asked incredulously 

"Give it to me Elwin!" Natalie said, grabbing the dog and ripping it's heart out, feeding it to Stephan

She had seen Stephan eat Apollo's heart before and didn't hesitate

The dog wasn't the best nourishment, and it was a emaciated dog who survived in the city

Stephan slowly gained some vitality absorbing the dog's lifeforce and the bones in his hand healed. He still looked emaciated, but at least he didn't look like literally a skeleton. 

Seeing this, the 3 other black men immediately left to look for more hearts. The last one, Luke got of the floor and looked at himself

He looked fine, but he felt back to his normal self and was no longer stronger than normal

--

Stephan was finally able to get up, looking much like himself except slightly skinnier having lost his muscle mass. 

He was just about as strong as a normal man now, but he definitely wasn't as strong as his prime

The 3 men brought back several dogs and cats, which helped Stephan recover. By now, Luke had awakened as well. 

Stephan found that it was the four Mandingo lovers of Natalie that rescued him Luke, Lemar, Elwin and Eliot

As they rescued him, he got to know them a little better

Luke was a prison convict, Lemar was a police officer, Elwin was a college student on a football scholarship and Eliot was a construction worker. 

They were all selected by Apollo because they had similar physical characteristics, being 6 foot 5 and having large cocks. With a click of Apollo's fingers, they all became completely hairless. While Luke was bald before, the other three actually had hair before. 

After Stephan and Natalie left, the four went their own separate ways too. But somehow they all simultaneously felt horny and hooked up with the survivors in Houston, which were all Apollo's human slaves. 

That very hour, all four accidentally killed their new lovers as they absorbed their lifespans, leaving a withered mummified husk like that of Apollo, or what Stephan nearly became. Once they started having sex, they couldn't stop even when the women they were fucking withered before their eyes and died the moment they ejaculated!

They fled after ejaculation, finally being able to free their dicks from the withered mummy they were fucking. Somehow they were drawn to each other as they were the closest, and after that, all four were somehow drawn to Natalie!

Stephan speculated that because Natalie and the four had their lifeforces linked, they somehow attained the power of the orb of Lust as well. He guessed that it was why they don't effect one another

Only now did Stephan realize why the Orb was valued so much by the Vampires. It could be used even to kill a Valheru like Apollo! 

Even the strength that he was proud of disappeared after one session of passion with Natalie. Presumably if he ate her heart, he would gain it all too!

Stephan led the group to the Austin zoo, replenishing his lifeforce by eating the animal hearts and looking back to his normal self. 

He felt that he didn't lose his maximum strength and speed by fucking Natalie, only that he needed to replenish his vitality. 

After feeling much better, Stephan and Natalie decided to head to Austin, to check on Stephan's parents. 

Because they were irreversibly linked, Stephan and Natalie travelled together with the Mandingos

They weren't completely happy to have to follow Natalie and Stephan but they were glad they did

Every night, all 5 of them got the urge to fuck. They could eat normal food, but somehow, needing to have sex was a necessity otherwise they would lose control and fuck anything that moved, which included Stephan. 

When this happened, they had to hunt. 

Natalie, Luke, Lemar, Elwin and Eliot still retained the strength and speed of Apollo through their shared link, as well as that of Stephan. As such, they hunted and overpowered. But the power was shared between five people. Thus they were ultimately still weaker than Stephan after he fully refueled 

While 3 of them went out hunting to find someone to fuck, one of them would remain behind to fuck Natalie as it would be deadly for Stephan to do so. 

Stephan had to agree to this because the alternative was for the 4 to find other victims to fuck, and for Natalie to find yet another man to fuck! The idea of her with a new different man a night was worse to him than her having 4 regular lovers. Or was it? 

Natalie and the four were lovers for over a year together. They were familiar with each other and treated this as just business, something they had to do to survive.

But no one would be surprised if any of them had feelings for her, or she for any of them, or even all four of them. 

While any one of Luke, Lemar, Elwin or Eliot fucked her nightly, sometimes Stephan would take a walk and stay outside the room until they finished, and sometimes he sat in and watched quietly like a cuckold.

He didn't know which he preferred as both options were difficult for him. While he waited outside, he wondered jealously how much Natalie was enjoying sex with other men. If he waited inside and watched, he felt like a voyeurs and cuckold. He watched them fuck her and wished it was him, imagining it was with him rather than someone else.  

Some nights when any one of the other 3 could not find a victim, they would have a session with Natalie as well. What Stephan insisted that if there were more than one of them, they should fuck her one at a time as he found that a gangbang was too demeaning. 

They agreed and were secretly glad to have one on one sessions with Natalie. It felt more personal as she spent all her attention on them only. 

This really wasn't what Stephan wanted. He fought to survive for over a year and a half, to come back to his wife, only to find she had four lovers. Worse still, he wasn't able to have sex with her without dying, and was forced to allow her lovers to take her every night while he watched!

7