Side Chapter: Clash of Two Yandere’s
627 2 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Days after Tom/Matthias, Farish, Ozel and Deathwing had fled the Continent of Krilia.


3rd Person POV:


The Destruction of Akavale and the loss of thousands of lives is a big tragedy for Krilia.

Bounties for the suspects had been put out and a warning for those who dare to keep them in the shadows of the continent.

The people started to rebuild their destroyed cities, mourning those whose lives were taken and those who curse the ones who had planned such an act of chaos.

...................................................................................

Farish "Daoist of Prosperity" Karkavduk .

Dead or Alive.  1,230,789 Krilian Pounds.

...................................................................................

Ren "Womanizing Swordsman" Ozel.

Dead or Alive. 889,691 Krilian Pounds.

...................................................................................


Deathwing/Neltharion "The Aspect of Death".

Dead Only. 550,000,000 Krilian Pounds.


...................................................................................

Matthias Sacher-Massoch.

Alive Only. 1,000,000,000 Krilian Pounds + Krilian Noble Position.

...................................................................................

These bounties have been issued out by The Guild sanctioned by their leader throughout the world wide web and through paper copies that have their Faces, Information and known abilities.

Several Bounty Hunters, Mercenaries and Independent workers now seek to hunt out Heroes??? Uhh Villains?? Nevermind they are our Protagonists.

As news spread of this a certain white haired ruby red eyed woman turns her head sideways almost as if she can't comprehend the news she had found on her phone.

"Akavale huh..." She gently mutters as her phone vanishes from her hand.

She summons her staff as the oppressive might of her mana over flows throughout the unknown area she is in almost as it daring any weak willed garbage to dare to defy her might.

"I might as well see that Old Hag while I'm at it she'll know where my Pet has gone off too..."

"If she doesn't... Well there would be no use of this continent existing now would it?" She giggles at the thought the sound of her giggles are not that of happiness but of disgustingly high amounts of sadistic malevolence.

As the bright morning sun shines upon her.

Her form quickly vanishes as if she was never there.

Scene change.


Sophia Lightshope had been dealing with the brunt off the destruction caused by the Dragon mournfully gazing over at the destroyed buildings and remembering the losses that had occurred.

"If only..." 

"If only I had more power!" She weeps silently cursing that accursed flying reptile in her mind.

She stops weeping as a serious expression adorns her beautiful face as it slowly turns into a scowl.

She gazes upon the morning sky as a large growing mana pool is approaching her location.

A familiar mana signature...

"This brat..." She mutters quietly then gathers up her own mana to act as a beacon.

A familiar white haired ruby eyed yandere can be seen entering the scene as she locks eyes with Sophia.

"Old Hag..." Aurora sneers out as she spits the insult venomously towards Sophia.

Impassively ignoring the insult Sophia locks her own eyes with Aurora as if no emotion can be seen nor sensed.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you too busy with killing Divine Beings that had descended onto this world?"

"Being the "Hero" You are?" The sarcasm was thick enough for a knife to cut through it as it was aimed towards Aurora who frowns at Sophia.

"I... Found something... Someone stole this thing from me and I want it back." Aurora says towards Sophia whose eyebrow actually rose surprised at this.

"What do you mean? Did you lose a great treasure of power or something?" She asks trying to comprehend Aurora's response.

"It's very important to me... Like a pet... And you must know where it is now.." Aurora brings up her phone from nowhere and shows our Protagonist Tom's picture face and all.

Sophia frowns as she spikes up her mana almost as if ready to fight.

She glares at Aurora's now stoic face as she keeps holding up her phone with His Picture on it..

"That is your pet huh?" Sophia looks down as a holy looking aura can be seen emanating from her.

Sensing this Aurora puts up her own malevolent aura in defense as they both stare down eachother in suspense.

"Don't tell me..." Aurora mutters but then stops as her brain is on overdrive thinking about Sophia's reaction to her Pet's face.

"You want him as well don't you?" She hatefully glares at Sophia with much more intensity and extreme hatred she never thought she'd feel again.

"I WON'T LET YOU HAVE HIM! HE'S MINE!" Aurora shouts with fervor as she preemptively strikes at Sophia with her magic causing a massive explosion as tiny particles of magic can be seen slowly fading away due to her outburst.

As the mists fade away a yellow cracked shield can be seen covering Sophia who snarls that she almost put her guard down towards this brat.

"Yours?? That Kid isn't yours!!" Sophia yells out as she brings the might of her magic upon Aurora who quickly fires off another spell to offset Sophia's own.

"HE BELONGS TO ME!! FOR INDIRECTLY CAUSING SO MUCH DEATH HE MUST BE ARRESTED!" She declares as her soulless white eyes glows with feint wisps of yellow mist from her eyes.

"I FOUND HIM FIRST YOU OLD HAG! I'VE ALREADY CLAIMED HIM!" Aurora retorts as both Yandere's fire off spell after spell after spell as it continues on and on.

Minutes turned into hours as both women pant heavily as their mana pools have taken a large dip due to their excessively use of magic.

Aurora has the upper hand as she's merely breathing hard while Sophia has been bleeding slowly.

Drops of blood can be seen on the floor as Aurora smirks smugly at Sophia's beaten looking form.

"Well...Well...Well It seems that the Old Hag can't beat me! The Prodigious God Killer! Oh How the Mighty have fallen."

She points her staff at Sophia as it brims with Magic Power sadistically looking at the beaten looking woman.

"If you won't tell me..."

Her staff lights up readying a massive spell that would most likely end Sophia in her current state.

"Then I'll take it from your mind then turn you into a corpse" She smiles as confidence can only be seen on Aurora.

"FINE!! I'LL TELL YOU" She shouts through her gritted teeth at being bested by this brat.

Aurora smiles a mocking smile as she lets down her staff she gestures Sophia to continue.

"Zaltrac they are going to Zaltrac from the direction their heading." She begrudgingly submits to Aurora for now.

Aurora tilts her head cutely at the mention of Zaltrac.

"That continent?? That den of disgusting lowly animals? I see it does make sense somewhat."

Aurora turns her back on Sophia then looks at her right in eye with hatred.

"I'll let you live for now whore... You pressuring them is good with the bounty and all this way they'll be easier to find."

Those were Aurora's last words as she leaves floating away from the destroyed city of Akavale.

Sophia kneels as she casts healing magic on her to reduce the wounds she had received as she glares with murderous intent at the retreating form of Aurora.

Scene end.


I'm back guys I feel kinda rusty this is merely a side chapter the main chapter will be done soon. So hope you enjoyed my trashy novel. Peace ✌️


16