Chapter Fifteen: A Zaltracian Welcoming.
441 4 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

3rd Person POV:


Arriving onto a the shore of the Continent Neltharion lands onto the ground due to his weight the ground quivers as if it was made of glass disturbing the wild life terrifying them almost immediately.

"Well we're here now" Farish grabs Tom and jumps down from the giant dragon with Ren following suite as they land onto the ground gracefully.

"So Neltharion you can turn into your Humanoid form now? It would be better to not scare the locals." The Talisman User requests to the Mighty Black Dragon who merely nods in understanding.

"Of course..." He trails off remembering his time as when Deathwing changed into a Human named Daval Prestor to manipulate the inner circles of a certain Azerothian Kingdom.

Black smoke and an intense scent of ashes exude from Neltharion blinding Tom, Farish and Ren.

The smoke starts to minimize itself as a Aristocratic looking man can be seen from the Dragon's place.

(A quick google search can give you all of Daval Prestor's/Deathwing's appearance)


"A Fascinating way of transformation Neltharion" Ren compliments the Dragon now turned Human.

He even has clothes! Is what he thought of then quickly shoves into the back of his mind.

Farish nods obviously liking that the group doesn't have a Dragon that'll look like it'll cause mass extinctions towards every living being on Diametros.

"Damn! That's so cool!" The ever so excited Tom/Matthias looks in awe.

Being the Dragon he is Neltharion obviously raises his head up in pride with the sudden bombardment of compliments.

His head quickly turns towards the shore of the Beach they are in and narrows his now Human eyes.

"I sense beings coming to our direction" Neltharion alerts the three of them.

"Where?" Ren looks kind of worried since they've just landed like come on! They just got here and now they're about to potentially fight the locals.

"From the depths of the Sea..." Growls out the Dragon as he turns his head onto the shore of the ocean as if expecting something to pop up and attack them.

This response makes Ozel and Tom tense up while Farish just crosses his arms calm as ever.

Gentle splashing could be heard of water can be heard until a blue reptile skinned looking humanoid followed by various others they burst up from the depths and head towards our group of misunderstood weirdos.

They come in various colors red,pink, and yellow wielding weapons of unknown origins.

@

The same Blue skinned humanoid that first appeared seems to be leading them as they finally set a foot on the beach our group of "Special" people are standing onto.

The Blue Skinner Reptilian Humanoid grins as he see's the group his sharp teeth can only be described as "Creepy".

"Welcome! Welcome to Zaltrac! My friends" The Blue one greets joyous for some reason as he opens his arms in a welcoming manner towards Tom, Neltharion and the rest.

Our group of weirdos seem to be confused at this.

"Err..."

"Who are you guys?" Tom being blunt as hell which just makes the Blue reptile smirk wider.

"My Human friends! Don't worry you are with friends here! I am Lieutenant Commander of Zaltrac's Naval forces! Truuz Okeanus!" Pride laced into the words that came from his mouth.

As the now Identified Lieutenant Truuz introduced himself.

"Well I am-" 

"No need to introduce yourselves friends! We already know who you all are"  Tllom tried to introduce his group but is cut off by Truuz

Truuz looks over Tom's group seeing Farish, Ren but then blinks at the newcomer Neltharion who turned Human.

Embarrassed but quickly hides it.

"You... Are unfamiliar to me friend please introduce yourself." Truuz shamelessly asks forgetting his already abrupt cut off of Tom.

"Well He's--" 

"You may call me Daval.." Neltharion cuts off Tom whose just getting interrupted left and right with his stoney face.

"I see..." Truuz grins which just looks unnatural as the group behind Truuz just look at eachother at the weird interaction caused by their Lieutenant Commander.

"Please come with us friends we'll take you all to the Conglomerate to explain this welcoming party we have for you." Truuz and his group walk past Tom and friends as he gestures for them to follow.

"This guy has way too many red flags he he may as well be communicating to us in semaphore." Ren dryly states as his own face is in a deadpan.

"We might as well it would be very rude to ignore the summons of the Conglomerate they rule Zaltrac after all" Farish shrugs off as he follows Truuz slowly walking from behind as Tom just shrugs and goes with it.

Neltharion merely huffs and shakes his head then reluctantly follows these idiots.

Farish eventually catches up with Truuz with questions in his mind.

"Why are you all so receptive of us?" Farish states confused on this treatment.

"It's simple you are allies of Zaltrac" Truuz just offhandedly shakes his head casually which should not be befitting of a Soldier.

Obviously they have their own agenda is the thought that passes Farish's mind as he continues walking with the rest of the gang trailing behind.

..........................................................................................

Eventually the Gang and Truuz' squad arrive at a small militaristic base camp like that of the modern world.

Huge tents with various Humanoids with varying features that of animal's as the roam in and out Patrol and guard the area seriously.

One would think you arrived at Furry heaven but no this isn't that kind of story.

One Zaltracian Local notices the group and signals the rest.

"Lieutenant Commander Truuz! Sir! It's a pleasure meeting you again." A feminine voice comes from a petite canine looking military woman greets the lieutenant she has some white fur from what can be seen from the exposed parts of her outfit also two ears on top of her head as a wolf-like tail can be seen swishing through the air.

"Ahh it's been a while since we've seen each other Sergeant Beldric" Truuz greets her as his squad gives a salute of respect to the petite woman.

She responds with a salute of her own alongside some other trainees in the area to respect Truuz.

She glances towards Tom's group with a raises brow as it clicks on where she'd had seen their faces besides Neltharion of course.

"These are the Humans then Sir?" Truuz nods and grins "Come here friends! Meet Sergeant Refia Beldric she is one of the most respected members in the Army" He gestures towards Tom/Matthias' group.

They comply with Neltharion rolling his eyes as they come forward.

All eyes on them looking for any signs of malicious activity from the other soldier's in the camp.

Neltharion smirks cockily as he feels their aggression towards them.

"Pleasure to make your Acquaintance as you've heard from Lieutenant Commander Truuz I am Refia Beldric a Sergeant" She nods towards them stoically.

Truuz grabs Tom and Refia between his scaly arms and hugs em both "Come on Refia! Lighten up! These Humans are our Honored guests they were invited to meet the Conglomerate!" He says cheerfully.

Refia sighs at his antics "Sir it is unbecoming of Soldiers like us to be so carefree please have some modesty" 

Truuz' grin turns crooked at this with a bluish tint on his cheeks signalling embarrassment.

Refia turns to Tom and his group eyeing each one closely "The Journey to the Conglomerate will take exactly 3 days of travel through vehicles to make it there for now you all must rest here" 

"I do apologize for this as I do not think it is right for Honored guests to stay in a such dirty environment" She lowers her head as she bows towards them.

Ren Ozel grins with some blood dripping down his nose as he practically memorizes Refia's figure with his sight which unknowingly makes her shudder for some reason.

"Don't need to apologize beauty!!! All four of us can handle sleeping in a Military base!" He proclaims while Farish sighs looking at Ren embarrass himself while Deathwing snorts .

"I see..." Refia raises her head to look at all of them once more then gazes at Neltharion which makes all of her instincts scream at her to run away.

She gives off a somewhat strained smile towards them "I hope the barracks isn't too uncomfortable for you all then" 

Scene End.



Hoooh!!! BOY!! This took me a while to write I had to change almost from top to bottom of Chapter 15 due to a certain cheeky reader!! It's all in good nature though I found it funny so this is it I hope you guys and gals enjoyed my shitty story. Peace! ✌️


11