Chapter Five: I Will Find You…
1.1k 3 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shortly after Ren Ozel had been flicked high up in the atmosphere.

Aurora POV:


Insolence! To think there would be someone bold enough to take my property from me!

I think in rage as I strut towards the City of Khota's Entrance ignoring all the looks from the guards and civilians alike.

Tch! I should've killed that sword cultivator for distracting me! 

A man in a higher ranked guard uniform had come up to me as I think about the amount of torture I would inflict on who has taken my Pet from me.

"Uh" The Guard stutters obviously nervous to be in my presence.

"L-Lady Aurora has the threat been neutralized?".

These worms can't even fend for themselves how pathetic.

I calm myself for a moment hiding my frustrations and anger at the back of my mind instantly responding with an impassive tone.

"Yes, the threat has been eliminated, A Void Dragon had appeared and I had swiftly killed it with my magic" 

The Man's face freezes in slight panic then quickly sighed in relief.

How disgusting these lower lifeform's are can't even fend for themselves always relying on the strong to stay alive.

I thought of while the man's mouth curved up in joy.

"Thank you Lady Aurora for taking care of the Void Dragon to think a Godly Ranked Beast had appeared near Khota we wouldn't have been able to eliminate such a threat on quick notice" 

"It is no problem Um" I trailed off obviously signalling for the worm to say it's undeserving name in front of me.

"It is Matthias! Lady Aurora Matthias Gnoteus ma'am Head of the Guard of Khota" He says proudly to state his title.

"M-Matthias" I slightly stutter in shock which he takes note of.

Gnoteus? Isn't that a common minotaur surname? He doesn't look like the typical minotaur he must be half breed then a Mongrel.

I sneer in my mind in disgust.

"Is there anything wrong Lady Aurora" He looks over me in concern as I quickly compose myself.

"No, Nothing is wrong" I said coldly to the man.

An unworthy worm dares to share my pet's name that's it this city must fall.


He is taken aback from my cold reply but gathers the courage to speak using his filthy mongrel minotaur tongue.

"Lady Aurora I must escort you towards the City square to announce your Victory and Brave Heroism to all of Khota" He smiles charmingly obviously trying to get a reaction out of me.

Perfect. I'll enact my plan to eliminate this backwater hovel into hell. How dare this worm even try to woo me. Oh well I must stay patient after all I need an audience to witness my glory.


I smirk sadistically as I imagine all the terrified screams that await me.

"Very well Head Guard Gnoteus lead the way" 

He leads me towards a stage in the middle of Khota's Square as noises of people talking to eachother drown out everything.

The Filthy half breed gestures me towards a microphone on a podium as gasps of surprise fill the crowd at recognition of who I am.

"OH MY GOD IT'S AURORA!" "THE GREAT HEROINE AURORA!!" "AURORA MARRY ME"

The crowd looks at me in awe filling their disgusting eyes with my appearance.

I gently grab the Mic on the podium.

"People of Khota I Aurora of Aetas had slain a Godly Ranked Beast more specifically the Void Dragon which is ranked as the 8th strongest on the Godly Ranked Beast List" I grin internally as these worms praise their superior.

"KYAAAA! AURORA-SAMA IS THE BEST!"

"YOU ARE TRULY THE STRONGEST HERO!"

"AURORA PLEASE MARRY ME!"

I frown as some stupid random idiot dared to try and court me but then I smirk sadistically as the time has finally arrived.

"I have one more thing to say, Oh Great People of Khota"

"Recently I have met a man in my home country and I have decided to Marry Him"

I show off my Ring towards these peasants as their faces fall flat.

"From this day forth I am now Aurora Sacher-Massoch of The Kingdom of Aetas"

The crowd quickly gets out of their stupor.

"WHO'S THIS BASTARD WHO MARRIED OUR GREAT AURORA-SAMA?!"

"OOOOH I'M SO JEALOUS HOW DARE THIS C*NT MARRY OUR GREAT HERO"

"I BET THIS AS*HOLE BLACKMAILED OUR GREAT HERO TO MARRY HIM LET'S LYNCH THIS GUY ONLINE!"

T-These peasants dare to insult my property? The Gall and stupidity of these lower lifeform's never ceases to surprise me with their idiocy.


"I must leave now People of Khota" I begin to float going higher and higher towards the air leaving these peasants far away from me.

As I continue to go to higher altitudes  I quickly gather up my mana.

As I summon my staff.

"Let us Begin the slaughter of these sheep"

"To dare to insult my pet is an insult towards me"

"To dare to try and undress me with their eyes they must disappear"

"To even try and to say such brazen things towards my noble self is a crime which is punishable by death!"

"TO LET SOME RANDOM HICK STEAL MY PRECIOUS BELOVED MATTHIAS THEY MUST ALL EXPERIENCE ETERNAL SUFFERING!"

I scream in bloody rage as my mana floods the skies I point my staff downwards towards the City.

"LET SPACE BEND AND REALITY CRUMBLE LET THEIR SOULS EXPERIENCE THE HELLFIRE OF THE UNDERWORLD!"

I chant loudly as the birds in the sky quickly retreat in fear of what is to come.

"LET HEAVEN AND HELL CONVERGE AN END TO ALL THINGS!"


"HOLLOW GOD,I NOW ANNOUNCE HUMAN KNOWLEDGE'S DEFEAT. THEIR EYES ARE OLD, THEIR LIMBS ARE FRAIL, THEIR WISDOM STAGNATED!"


"NOW RING THE BELL OF REFORMATION!"

Intense winds like that of a hurricane occur as Magic Circles surround the skies of Khota.


3rd Person POV:

Matthias Gnoteus looks up at the sky in fear as he and along with all of the people of Khota are being pressured towards the ground forcing them to kneel or lay stomach first being crushed by the intense winds and mana being generated from the skies.

"W-What is happening?!" He utters in fear.

"WHO DARES TO ATTACK KHOTA?! SHOW YOURSELF BASTARD THE KRILIAN EMPIRE WILL NOT LET THIS GO!" Matthias screams out aloud hoping his intimidation tactic would work.

He forces himself to look up as thousands of Magic Circles surround Khota 177 Kilometers are sealed off from the world.

Sweat pores his forehead as he begs for mercy.

He looks towards the other citizens as they scream in anguish for the pain to stop.

"HELP US!" 

"HERO AURORA PLEASE COME BACK HELP US!"

Matthias Gnoteus looks helpless as he is forcefully  kneels on the ground in pain blood seeping from his knees.

"I have heard your cries for help Oh Dear People of Khota" Aurora appears in the sky floating in the air as the People cheer and beg Aurora to save them.

"Oh? Save you all? Why would I do such a boorish task? In fact It would be much better to continue torturing you lot" Aurora looks at the suffering people with a sadistic grin.

Matthias looks up to Aurora in anger "AURORA WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!" He demands as he tries to move his arms.

"Oh? You're still alive that's great! I was hoping you'd still live I can't wait to make you scream in pain as I gut your insides" She looks at him maliciously.

"W-Why?!" He looks at her in fear.

"Why? You ask? You share a name with my beloved pet? A mongrel such as yourself does not deserve such a name. Not only that you dare to look at me with your filthy eyes" She sneers with arrogance in the tone of her voice as she looks at Gnoteus with contempt.

"Y-You did all of this..." He trails off but then shouts angrily "CAUSE OF A F*CKING NAME?!"

She smiles then replies "Why Yes, In fact I think this is still not enough, you may not have noticed but this place is now cut off from the outside world you filthy peasants are now in my pocket dimension."

She props her arm onto her chin as she looks down at everyone "I can't wait to play with you all til reincarnation isn't possible for you mongrels."

She smiles sadistically as the suffering people of Khota beg for her to spare them saying they've done no wrong.

"No wrong? IT'S CAUSE OF YOU PEOPLE MY PET HAS BEEN STOLEN FROM ME! HE IS MINE! MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE AND MINE ALONE" Her voice turns near damned demonic as her true nature has been revealed.

"YOU THE FAKER" She points at Gnoteus with a glare and manic expression on her face.

She floats down in front of his kneeling position she bends down with a taunting smile on her face as she looks at the suffering half-breed.

"I'll make you that you'll die over a thousand times..."

"In fact I think dying a thousand times isn't enough!" She exclaims.

"Oh well there's all the time in the world anyways time here is much more slower than the outside world it's been a while since I've had playthings to test new techniques on" 

She shrugs as a cute expression on her face is revealed as she puts her finger on her lips cutely.

She turns around to look at the people whose limbs are being broken down as a sea of blood starts to form .

She smiles with sadistic glee then says.

 "Let's have fun why don't we?"

Aurora POV:

My dear pet why did you have to leave me? I should've cut off all of your limbs and make you into my personal living d*ldo to think even under my hypnotism you still had thoughts of resistance my dear Matthias..... No my dear Tom. I'm going to come find you... I will find you....


Scene End.


Welp that was her POV ya sick weirdos I was honestly kinda cringing since this is well my first time writing a yandere thing idk if I did decent or horrible but since this is my shitty novel thing I'd say I did a piece of shit out of maybe 3 shits so overall kinda decent? Oh and if any of you get the reference of Aurora's spell then y'all know what suffering will await us in LB 5.1 Mountainous City of Olympus it's gonna be really scary. Leave a comment or something criticism is welcomed I ain't gonna be butthurt or offended and stuff.

As long as it's constructive criticism though. Also if y'all are wondering on how she took the city she pretty much used her magic to like scoop up the entire thing into her pocket dimension where she'll "Reform" them or something who knows she might eventually kill them or they'll all be her slaves for her to sadistically torture to relieve the stress of losing Tom. Also big plot twist wow Aurora knows who Matthias aka Tom was in his previous life. That's all I've gotta say so Peace.



22