Chapter Eleven: The Contract.
650 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

3rd Person POV:


"By my command I order you Deathwing the Destroyer to cease all actions!!"

Tom orders as the Card in his hand shine's a bright red it's blinding light shines from within the Truck which causes Farish to hit the brakes and stop.

"Too Bright Damn it!!" Complains Farish as the light hits his eye he begins to cover his face up with his hands reflexively.

Deathwing who had been flying chasing after the Truck suddenly stops and falls down into the ground from the sky.

Due to his massive size and weight and the force of him falling into the ground he slides through the dirt,rock and whatever minerals are on the hard ground like a ball.

"What th-" He's cut off as he suddenly stands on all fours on the ground.

Sophia who had been trailing from behind stops curious on why the Black Dragon had dropped from the sky and stopped in place.

She sees Tom, Farish and Ren approach the Dragon.

Instantly becoming suspicious she casts an Invisibility spell on herself hiding her entire being from the world itself as she'll eavesdrop on the conversation the two will have.

Tom gets out of the Truck alongside Ren and Farish who look curiously as they see the Behemoth of a Dragon just stare at them blankly.

"What did you do to me Human?" Deathwing calmly inquires Tom.

"I-I do not feel my rage anymore I am confused why my mind has been calmed... I cannot move I am stuck in place"


"Well you see I'm sure that I was the one that summoned you and dragged you from your world"

Tom smiles sheepishly which confuses Deathwing.

"Azeroth? Right?" 

Deathwing's leans his head forward to look at Tom seriously now curious how he knows of his world.

"You had summoned me? The amount of power required for something like that is..."

He trails off most likely thinking to himself.

"You are aware of who I am then Human?"


Tom nods confirming it.

"You're Deathwing the Leader of the Black Dragon Flight, The Black Scourge, The World Breaker and formerly known as Neltharion the Earth Warder"

Sophia who had been eavesdropping tenses at those Titles and curious at the Last one.

"You'd be correct Human why is it that I can't hear them?? Why do I not feel like Breaking this World? Why had you summoned me?"



The World Breaker questions Tom intensely.

"Well believe it or not I didn't plan to summon you Deathwing"

"Then why am I here? Why do I feel so calm?? Those voices they are gone!"


"You can't hear them anymore can you? The Old Gods I mean"

"Yes!"


"I simply commanded you to cease all actions I did not do anything to sever your connection to the Old Gods perhaps being summoned into a faraway world had severed it"

Tom explains to the Dragon who hears his explanation and narrows his eyes at the Human.

"Commanded? Are you saying I am your slave?"



"No No No No" Tom waves his hands denying it trying to destroy that notion of thought from Deathwing's Mind.

"You see every being I summon I can give them Three Absolute Orders that's it"

"And I've only used a single one" He says to the Massive Dragon.

Deathwing snorts in dissatisfaction but then sighs as smoke comes out of his snout? Nose? Idk.

"You had freed me from the Old Gods.. I suppose this strange connection I feel towards you somehow calms me when I had been summoned I was in the middle of breaking Azeroth"



Tom perks up at this now knowing that the Deathwing he summoned was fresh off on his start to destroy Azeroth.

"Well I don't know about you Deathwing but I'd say we'd make pretty good allies no? I'm not a slave owner and never will be"

"Why should I trust you on your word Human? Humans are known for betraying eachother constantly, backstabbing eachother to live in luxury"



"Well I'm just a 16 Year Old Kid I can't guarantee that our alliance will be smooth sailing but I can guarantee that I would never use any of my Absolute Orders against you nor would I make you do anything you don't want to do"

"Those are merely words of promise Boy I need something more than that to trust a Human"



Tom thinks as he glances at Farish who had been silent alongside Ren trying to make heads and tails of this Odd Confrontation.

"I know of a way" Farish steps forward confronting the Massive Black Dragon.

"Go on Human"

"I can make a contract between the both of you with the conditions you want as well"

Farish looks at the Dragon solemnly as the two have a state down between Man and Dragon.

"That is acceptable pray tell Human how does this contract work?"


"I simply need a tiny piece of both of your souls"

"Do you accept Deathwing? I'm all in for this I won't back down nor would I break this contract ever"

"Very well then Human then make it so if either of us two break the contract we both will perish into the Shadowlands"



"I agree let's do this Farish" Tom nods to him to start the contract.

"Very well" Farish continues to look solemn as he pulls out a strange bluish crystal from his Spirit Ring.

"This Crystal here will act as a battery of sorts for me it'll help me since Deathwing from what I've seen is on the level of a God"

"Let's start!" He tosses the Crystal into the air as it glows blue and floats in the air.

Deathwing just stays in place alongside Tom the Dragon's Chest glows a bright red as a tiny piece of a Golden like substance floats outta of The Aspect of Death and into the Crystal.

Tom glows white as a weird mixture of colors shine going from green, red, black and yellow before settling in on white as it flows into the Crystal.

"With these souls as proof I Farish Karkavduk as the witness!"

Farish chants as spiritual energy surrounds Deathwing and Tom a soul thread is beginning to form between the two through the Crystal which acts as a medium.

"I shall forge a connection between the two of you one that will bind your souls together!"

"High and Beyond an Oath to the Heaven's! Let Creation, Destruction and Balance be the judge let Death be it's Executioner"

"By my name bind Matthias Sacher-Massoch and Deathwing The Aspect of Death Together!"

Light shines blinding everyone once again but as quickly as the light appeared it disappears just as fast.

"This... Feeling" He lifted his left claw and flexed it a few times, each time a sharp pain shot through his claw, but he ignored it.


It was something he was used to after all.


He felt it the connection that binds him and Tom now he understands it is clear to him now.


"Human I am grateful to you for freeing me from the grasp of the Old Gods"


"So It was as I theorized then... This connection between me and you must've cleansed you of the corruption of the Old Gods" Tom looks up at the Dragon in the eyes seemingly not scared at all at the massive Dragon as he crosses his arms.



"Indeed but not at first... When I had been summoned I still had thoughts of ending all life in the World but as Time progressed I feel more like my Old Self again..."


"For the first time in years it's as if I had just awakened from a nap.."


"For the first time I feel like Neltharion The Earth Warder Once more"

A wry grin could be seen on the Dragon as he recalls bitter sweet memories of a time long since passed.



"Human... No Matthias I Neltharion or Deathwing will ally myself to you this debt of mine towards you will be repaid by me through my own efforts"



"I'm glad to hear that Neltharion I think we'll be great frien-" Tom is interrupted as a bright yellow ball of light crashes into Deathwing's Face stunning him since he's left his guard wide open.



"So you did Indeed summon this disgusting murderous Dragon Matthias... Albeit on accident it seems" A voice calls out to him.



"I'm afraid this day neither of you will have a happy ending... By my name as Sophia Lightshope Matthias! You are under arrest!" Sophia appears angered as she looks down onto Tom and his allies with her staff pointed at them aggressively.

That's Chapter 11 PogChamp can't believe I've made it this far honestly. Also as an announcement of sorts I would like to Shout Out my Friend who is based off the Character "Farish" who is Also Narmi in this website as he has decided to write a Story called "The Origins" please go check it out it's very decent not enough women stepping on men though I mean nothing😳😳 no masochism here. Peace.

13