Blindsided and Blasted
1.5k 2 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alaska was above average height being 5'10. She had silver hair that went down to her hips with yellow eyes she has a light scar going downwards on her right eye and was slightly pale. She was well built since she's been forced to do weapons training. 

She knew how to use a lot of different types of blades but her favorite was a basic longsword. Her cold exterior makes it look like she's antisocial but it's completely different from this. She's actually snarky and not afraid to fight or say the harsh truth to a person's face.

A very upbeat person once you get to know her. She was a very oddball of a person.

But as of lately, strange things to do with electricity have been happening around her. Just the other day she was just trying to plug something up but was almost shocked as the plug sparked. 

Another time was when she was simply walking down the street and she stepped in water and was slightly shocked as there was a current going through the water...

Now, she was jogging in a rainstorm with an umbrella and you can say she was properly scared for her life.

"All, I have to do is make it home and get in the house and never go out into a thunderstorm again..." Alaska was speed walking like a crazy person and wasn't sure what to do when she had to cross a bridge with a river under it.

With a sigh, she started running and heard a car coming from behind her when she was about halfway across. She quickly looked and about the time she turned, she was already splashed with water.

Getting hit with this water made her stumble and the rain didn't help as she slipped and fell over the railing. She panicked but it wasn't that bad as she could swim.

The sky cracked with thunder and lightning shot down from the sky. It struck Alaska directly paralyzing and knocking her unconscious.

Her limp body fell down into the water below helpless to actually do anything but sink lower and lower...

The next time Alaska woke up she couldn't see anything. She knew she had been struck by lightning and thought it had made her blind.

She reached out around her to only to feel nothing, she even realize that she was freely floating.

"Where am I?!" She tried to speak but only nothing came out.

She was starting to think that she had somehow been sent to space where it was like this. But if so, where were the stars?

"Stop your yelling, I was just getting everything set up! I just woke up!"

That took Alaska by surprise. A voice? It was assertive yet extremely calming.

Suddenly, she popped into another room and noticed the chair immediately in front of her.

A small table with two teacups was also in front of her.

A woman who was wearing black clothing stepped out and sat down in the chair in front of Alaska.

She was beautiful with purple eyes. Her long hair flowed down to her Lower back.

"Well, hello first soul of the day!"

Alaska was a bit of a weeb so she already knew what was happening.

"I'm dead, aren't I?" Alaska said in a very calm voice that surprised the (probably) God.

The person in front of her closed her eyes for a few seconds then opened them.

"Well, hello, Alaska. I know you've seen the process in more than a few manga so let's skip all the boring stuff, okay?" She smiled and Alaska's heart skipped a beat. 

Alaska just nodded. She feels like she's forgetting something very important about herself but she was a bit too excited to really worry about it for now.

"Your soul is clean enough to qualify for heaven or the other one which I'm sure we both know which one you're gonna choose... so what do you want to bring with you?" The (probably) God leaned on the table and looked at Alaska. 

Alaska's face lit up and she opened her mouth. 

"Wait, let me guess!" She stopped Alaska before she spoke. 

The (probably) God put a finger to her chin and hummed while thinking.

"You want an A.I with you so you can know all you want about this world! And for it to have a few skills for you to have as well!" The God hummed in joy as she saw the surprise look on Alaska's face.

"Yeah, actually. That's exactly what I want." She was a bit disappointed that she didn't get to say it. 

"Great, but there's one thing that's gonna happen to you, well two." The (probably) God raised two fingers. "Since you are the first one of the day, you get to have the power or immunity to what killed you, which was basically lightning. Which one?"

Alaska simply asked for the power of lightning to her arsenal and one finger was put down. The last finger that was still up was the middle finger. 

Alaska's eyes narrowed at this but didn't say anything. 

"Your soul wasn't good enough to completely get you a new body so you'll be sharing with the original host! You're gonna be in control most of the time. But the other's spirit has been broken so good luck trying to survive with her."

The (probably) God waved as Alaska was pulled away from her body. She seen for a split second her body falling limp... from the outside... 

The next few moments were slow.

The bright sun was blinding her as she spent so much time in the darkness.

She felt like someone was shaking her but her senses were all skwed but after a bit of time she shot up still a bit impaired.

"Lena!" The person yelled at her. 

"Who's Lena?" Alaska thought. A quick slap to the cheek was the thing to really bring her back.

"Huh? What's going on...?" Alaska looked to see a black-haired girl right in front of her. It was short and she had cat ears on her head. She was covered in scratches and was wearing basically next to nothing. It was more or less a potato sack. 

"Hello, Alaska. I'm the personal A.I that you asked for before rebirth. If you'd like. I could explain the situation to you."

The robotic voice rang out within Alaska's head and she nodded.

After a bit of explaining. She was a slave girl under the name of Lena. It must have been the other girl's name before Alaska was jammed into here with her.

This was problematic.

"You're under a slave contract with the woman next to you. Your best course of action would be to simply let me break the contract with my Curse Break skill."

Alaska nodded and let the A.I do its job.  

"Lena! I'm so glad you're okay." Alaska's attention was brought to the woman next to her.

Alaska could tell she was more than likely on good terms with this person. A quick scan of the cart and everyone was in just a sorry state as the woman next to her. 

They really were slaves.

They all had these bulky collars on their necks more than likely keeping them from actually running away and disobeying their owners.

Suddenly, but expected, the collar broke off into two pieces and fell. Alaska caught the pieces to not make any noise. 

She struggled a bit as she realized how much weaker she was than she was in her previous life. 

Most of the people in the cart looked amazed as she was able to escape.

"Alaska, as you can see, I've broken the curse. I've also taken the chance to level up your lightning skills. Weapon Creation: Knives and Weapon Creation: Longsword along with Lightning Empowerment. The info should be forcefully shoved into your head any moment now."

"Huh?" Alaska said before the info was actually put in her head. A quick activation was all it took for Silver Lightning to surge all around Alaska.

She quickly made a knife and made her way to the front about to stab one of the drivers in the back of the neck and kill the other with a surge of electricity directly from her.

She was wondering how she thought all of this in the span of a second and the fact she was about to kill with little to no trouble.

"The skills, Steel Mind, and Double Mind are taking care of those. Please proceed."

Alaska saw the man about to turn and swiftly plunged the knife within the man's neck spurting blood onto her.

She quickly reached for the other man until a howl was heard and the entire cart flipped.

Alaska got even more info shoved into her brain and a skill she felt like she would be using a lot appeared. Lightning Dash was there.

She quickly turned into nothing becoming pure energy and reformed on the ground quite far away from the cart. She was in a crouch and could see a large white fox with yellow highlights on its tails and feet.

It was especially weird as the fox had two tails instead of one. the size of it was also something that you wouldn't see. It had to have been the size of an average human male but just slightly bigger.

Alaska found it weird how much shorter she felt as she looked down and felt much closer to the ground than usual. It wasn't by much but it still threw her off a bit. 

But now wasn't the time for that.

That fox was currently staring at the slaves and the still living single slave owner.

Alaska lighting dashed over to her more than likely family member and guarded her as the fox made a complete mess of all the other slaves. It didn't take a genius to understand that they would more than likely be the only ones to escape.

The slave master were killed, both of them, and now the other slaves were scrambling around in hopes of getting away which was ultimately failing as the fox had lightning surging around its body and quickly was hopping from person to person electrocuting them or a quick bite to the throat.

It eventually came to Alaska and the family member and Alaska not knowing what to do, held her hand out and sparks came right from her hand connecting with the fox.

It stopped dead in its tracks and seemed to calm down. Alaska went to slowly touch it but it tore away as another animal attacked. A REALLY big bear came out of the woods and the fox howled and dashed at it.

It bit a really big chunk out of the bear and Lightning Dashed around it to the back of its head. It seemed to create lightning spears around it, three in total. They launched forward to all get lodged within the skull of the bear.

The fox landed on the ground and the bear came crashing down as well. Alaska looked to the fox, hopeful that she could get it to help them but it ran off not long after.

"After an Appraisal, your sister has high crafting abilities. Since you also seem to be struggling... her name is Rei."

"That's my sister! Not my mom?!" Alaska said to herself. Too bad she still said it out loud. Her head started to feel off and not in a good way.

"Do I really look that old?! I thought I looked pretty young..." Rei said feeling a little defeated.

"It was just a misunderstanding! Also, my names, Alaska!" She then did realize that she was a lot shorter than her other body. Not by a lot still. 

"I was just about to ask about that! Who are you and what have you done to my sweet, Lena!" Rei seemed to back up as well. "Your smell is different and your eyes are completely different colors. Her eyes were blue while yours are yellow!"

"Huh...? Where am I?! Are you in my body!" A weak voice came from the back of Alaska's mind. It felt much different from her A.I counterpart.

"Explain yourself!" Rei was still demanding.

the hostile voice in the back of Alaska's head was still going on and it was really hard to deal with both so she shut them both up with a "QUIET!!"

Rei had fallen back and Alaska pointed to her.

"Both of you listen up! I didn't want to be in this weak body but here I am! I'm gonna be inhabiting the body along with Lena! So get used to it, I'm gonna be the one running the show most of the time as well, got any more questions?!" 

There was a small silence for a bit of time. 

"...Okay... but, to be exact, where did you come from?" Rei just wanted to clear this up pretty much.

"I was sent down from the Gods, ...God? ...I'm not exactly from around here so I'm not too sure how things work around here. But trust me, I do have your little sister up here." Alaska pointed to her head.

Rei stood up with a bit of help from Alaska.

"So, that's who you really are..." Lena's voice came from the back of Alaska's mind. "So, you are trustworthy..."

Alaska ignored the voice for now.

"If we had a place to carry it, I would like to skin that bear." Rei pointed to the dead bear behind them.

"Me and you share skills so anything I can do, you can do, with certain limitations. Dimensional storage is a skill you may use."

"I- I have a way of keeping the skin. We just need a way of getting it off the bear. Hm..."

"I can craft wooden weapons but not anything past that. We would need to hurry, the pelt is only good for a few hours. My crafting is much better with most other things." Rei put a hand up to her face and nodded. 

"I'll be back." Alaska activated her powers again and dashed away. After a few minutes, she comes back with a few sticks that could maybe be used in crafting.

She hands it to her sister and Rei ran off to find more things for her crafting.

Alaska goes and sits on a big rock.

"So, you're my companion and you're the previous body owner?"

"Yes. My only purpose is to assist you in your adventure." The robotic voice came out.

"Um, yes. I was the previous body owner..." She sounds quite down. Well, she did get her body taken over within seconds and did get shown up very quickly.

Alaska just sighed, "Well, don't worry, Lena. We're both behind the wheel here. I'll let you get control sometime soon, after all, I'd like to get to know you more." Alaska smiled at nothing and heard a small, "Umu...!" from the voice of Lena.

"I'll need to name you to make this easy for us all... how about, AK?"

"Anything is fine by me."

"AK it is then! ....Well. Lena. AK. I guess this is the start of our adventure in another world! heh, I've always wanted to say that..." Alaska put on a little smile and looked at the sky but the sun quickly hurt her eyes making her look down and started rubbing...

22