Uncontrollable Princess
57 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"The fact we ended up in the slums anyway is somehow surprising me." 

Lisbeth, Alaska, Ayame, and Lena could be considered negligent by the fact they brought one of the princesses of the Kingdom down to the slums to buy items. 

But, it was in fact Erika's idea to come down here. 

The shop they were currently standing in was super illegal in every way possible, things that were cursed, potions that had the odd chance of killing you the instant you drank them, tombs and skill books were around but none of them could tell you if they were legit or not. 

One thing was for sure, they certainly did look weird. 

"What the hell even is this one?" Alaska picked up a lightning skill book and flipped to the first page to find some sort of skill that was going on about creating dragons and creatures from lightning. 

She was an Elemental and never even thought of this, but decided against trying it anyway. Though it would be her creation, it would probably have some sort of mind of its own thanks to the large amount of mana it would take to create. Oh yeah, that was probably the second problem, the mana needed to create it.

Maybe she could try and downscale it and create smaller dragons, the idea was in her head now, she couldn't not try it in some sort of capacity. Possibly when they get out of a city considering it might go berserk in some way or another. 

Alaska was broken away from the thoughts by the sound of someone hitting the floor, seeing her setting, she whipped around and brought out her sword to see it was Erika knocking out another patron for... no reason. 

"Don't talk to me like that, cretin!" 

"Cretin?!" 

Lena's instant surprise at the insult she just yelled down upon the Explorer who possibly did something to her, but an even bigger problem arose when Alaska brought out her sword, everyone in the shop pulled out their weapons and it soon looked like one big brawl was about to happen. 

Thankfully, no one moved. 

"Wait, wait, wait! If you're gonna fight, do that shit in the streets! You know how hard it was to get some of this stuff?!" The shopkeep was more worried about the inventory than anything, and since this was his livelihood, it made sense to want to keep that protected. 

"What are we gonna do? Put your weapons away!" Lisbeth was pointing her revolvers around to the people in the place while Ayame had her katana ready to burst from inside the scabbard. 

"Okay, how about we all put our weapons away, huh! No one even knows that guy, right!" One of the Explorers started putting his sword away and everyone else followed after him, "Why did you punch that guy anyway?" 

"...He called me a child and told me to move, so I sent his soul into the next dimension with my fist." Erika crossed her arms, obviously proud of her achievement, she really was not one for insults of any nature. 

"To be honest, you kinda are a child though?" Lisbeth accidentally let her words slip. 

"I'm the same age as Alaska, you brain-numbing idiot!?" 

Erika and Lisbeth were seriously bent on insulting each other at any given moment, on purpose and on accident. It almost brought a joyful tear to Alaska who was secretly shipping the pair in her mind, she was brought back to reality by Erika running up and uppercutting Lisbeth right in the jaw causing her to fall over and slam into an Explorer who fell onto a table causing an explosion because of the things on there. 

That explosion knocked some stuff off the wall and those things hit the floor and broke through it, falling right into the basement. 

When Ayame looked over to the shopkeep, he was on the verge of ripping his hair out. 

"PUT THESE STUPID MOTHERFUCKERS IN THE GROUND! NOW!!!" 

He exaggeratedly threw his pointer finger to the big guards by the door who started moving toward Erika who was pretty much the source of all these problems. 

Before they could get any closer, one of the guards were punched upwards into the air by a flaming fist and a katana slashed his stomach while in the air causing an explosion throwing the massive armored knight towards the window, completely flying through it. 

Before Ayame could focus on the other guard, she was grabbed by him and thrown right out of the window.

He turned back around as his armor had a glowing blue aura to it, Alaska appeared before him powered up and slashed him with her blade three times, and finished it off with a stab only for none of it to go through. 

"What a tough armor set?!" 

"My turn." He swung his fist at a speed that was almost hard to catch but Alaska just barely jumped back towards Erika.

With a flick of her wrist, a small flicker of flames happened in front of her hand. The next thing the guard knew, he was involved in an all-out inferno and couldn't even move thanks to the vines wrapped around his legs. 

He only screamed for a few seconds as his armors hue shifted from blue to red but it was a little late. 

He felt the weight of something massive strike him in the stomach and Alaska was the culprit. She slashed a chunk of his armor and human parts out with a swift strike of her Zweihander, once behind him, she shifted her momentum by rearranging herself using Lightning Dash and slammed the Zweihander down into his collar bone. 

He was forced down to his knees and Alaska ripped her blade out and then pulled out her swordbreaker. 

"Kill the little bitches and you get one free item!!" 

The stuff in here was quite high-quality and some of it was probably even legal! Now, that was a deal! 

Though, not for the people that the bounty was just put out on. 

Alaska flipped around and caught a sword with her Swordbreaker, she charged the weapon with her power to increase its ability and threw with all her strength to snap the opposition's sword completely in half. 

"Holy shit, she's stolen Valiano's swordbreaker!" The shopkeep banged on the wall after yelling that and the ruffling of things could be heard from the back room. 

Erika cut down the Explorer in front of her while Lisbeth shot the one next to her then saved Erika's life by shooting the Explorer using Shadow Magic to try and stab her with a dagger. 

Of course, she looked behind her with surprise while Lisbeth's eyes were staring smugly, "Shut up!" Erika yelled as she felt embarrassed at not being able to detect the threat that would've ended her if not for Lisbeth. 

"We gotta go!!!" Alaska pointed to the very tough and super drugged-up men that burst out of the backroom. 

Alaska swiftly Lightning Dashed outside and slammed her Zweihander into the guard that was giving Ayame a hard time thanks to her not wanting to hurt the bystanders watching their battle. 

Though, with the guard on his knees, Ayame swung her katana with force and sliced his head clean off then sheathed her katana. 

Lisbeth jumped out of the window hitting a roll then started running while the door was blown off its hinges with an explosion of fire. Erika swiftly followed after Lisbeth as Alaska and Ayame peeked back into the shop to see the drugged-up men running on all fours. 

Now, if there was one rule that Alaska wasn't about to break, it was this one. 

"Never mess with people who run on all fours!!!" 

She took off after Erika and Ayame started running after her. Before long, the four girls were being chased by six dudes who were obviously out of their minds. 

Today was really not going to plan at all, Alaska snapped and Beta appeared before them, she quickly caught Erika by the cloak and jumped super high into the air and onto a building. 

"ALASKA YOU BIIIIIIITCH-!!!" The princess yelled while forcefully going for a ride she was terrified of. 

"What about us!?" Lisbeth was really the only one who had no quick means of getting away, Ayame had her demon strength so running super fast was no problem, she was actually limiting herself to keep up with her friends. 

Alaska could literally vanish at any second, she was just a girl who controlled fire and plants. Erika was even worse off so she got the special treatment since she was actually the weakest in the entire group. 

"Use your powers, forehead! To the rooftops!!" 

Alaska Lightning Dashed to the top of the buildings and started running on the edges, Ayame veered over to the left and her horns came out as she jumped high into the air and landed on the rooftops. 

She even heard the clap of a few other Oni Explorers who were going through the streets. Branches shot from the buildings and Lisbeth had to put her athleticism to the test right here. 

Being an Elemental, she was also granted strength when activating her powers, so she was already stronger than the average person and mid-level strength spells. She gave one big jump as the creatures following them jumped out and tried to lash at them, she gave another jump as another tried to fly up and slap her off the branch. She did two more quick jumps up off another branch then the final to the rooftops. 

She swiftly caught up to her friends as they all jumped over to the next building and then looked behind them to see that the things weren't chasing them but when they looked to the streets, the things were no longer down there either. 

They heard some freaky things coming from the side of the wall but before they could look over, one of the things chasing them flung itself into the air making the three girls scream at the sight. 

Before the thing could even touch the rooftop, Beta came flying out of nowhere in her biggest form and chomped down on the creature then vanished. 

"Thank you, Beta!" Alaska summoned her Zweihander and did a heavy downwards slash as she predicted one of the creatures would appear at the right time, she was right in her assumption and sliced the creature in half as it shot up from the wall. 

Ayame summoned her Naginata and jumped to the top of the safety railing, she threw her weapon like a javelin and it exploded blowing away the rest of the creatures scaling the building but also blew a hole into the side of the house they were standing on... 

"Okay, there are no more weird dog people chasing us!" Alaska sounds happy but the tap on her leg from Ayame made her worry.

Ayame looked back and pointed to the people approaching them and it wasn't hard to figure out that those were in fact the city guard, they already knew who they were here for and put away their weapons so it looked like they didn't want a fight. 

Well, they didn't, getting into a fight with an entire city and being branded an outlaw would be pretty bad for the princess in their care. They really wouldn't even be in this situation if it weren't for her. 

"So, did you just blow a hole into the side of the building because you wanted to, or was there a reason for that?" The main officer looked strong enough to take them all on, it wasn't like they were going to fight. 

Lisbeth then pushed Alaska aside as she opened her mouth and started explaining everything that's happened to them so far, starting from finding the shop. 

From walking in, to Erika punching someone, to the shopkeep telling his guards to kill them, then him putting a makeshift bounty on their heads, and the weird human things that chased them all the way to this point. 

The only thing that they really did that was illegal was blowing a hole into a side of a house and Erika punching the hell out of that Explorer because she was insulted. 

But, they were still being arrested and once they were in magic cuffs Alaska's brain sparked a bright idea. 

"Okay, okay! What if I told you the princess was currently in our care and we really don't have time to get arrested!" 

"Alaska, why would you say something that delusional?" Ayame was even questioning why she would say something so outlandish with no proof but with a snap of Alaska's fingers, Beta then jumped up from the ground below and atop his back, the princess threw off her hood with a grand smirk on her face. 

"...You say that like she's exempt from the law? She's getting arrested too, get off the fox, now!" 

"...Alaska, I hate you." Erika hopped off the familiar while Alaska couldn't possibly believe what was actually happening right now. 

"How was I supposed to know they would arrest you, too?!" She sighed as the princess got magic cuffs put on her, sealing her powers away like the rest of them. 

They even had a collar for Beta, the familiar getting arrested was a shock to the otherworlders, Alaska and Lisbeth but Ayame and Erika didn't even flinch at it. 

It made sense, people probably have used familiars to break out of jails and prisons before. 

But, this day surely took a turn for the worst when just a few hours later, these few Explorers were now sitting in a jail cell while the police decided what to do with them... 

2