Story stuff and what’s happening
147 4 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I mean, I'm pretty sure most people that kept up with this story saw this coming as I haven't updated in a while but I'm mostly here to talk about the story and how it will continue later on down the road. 

At first, this was just a bland generic isekai story that I wanted to write because well, I wanted to do some basic isekai stuff, I never expected this story to run long so when I completed everything I had for the timeline, AKA solving Ayame's problems and getting her in the group, I didn't have any idea of what I was going to do next. Due to this, I threw away story creation and went down the wacky tournament route which I will still do, just not in the bullshit, Alaska claps everyone and gets a harem full of hot women, way. The few ideas I have for the story, I want to really flesh out more before trying to write them, which is why I'm going on a break to really think about this story and how it'll keep going. 

It started out random and just for me to scratch a stupid isekai itch and well, it still is that, the spirit of being nothing super special but interesting enough was the whole point of this story. I'm glad I got to write it as long as I did but for now, I'm stopping and really gonna think about what I'm doing from here. 

Did I forget to mention I didn't even have an ending for this story? But let me just put something down below this that I wrote before starting the thing above and then deciding the thing above was way better and should go first. 

I honestly don't have an idea when I'll start this story back up, I write in waves of motivation, and that motivation has finally run dry for this story recently. I don't want to force myself to write as that'll decrease the quality of an already generic, slightly twisty, story. The motivation for classic isekai might hit me like a truck tomorrow or in a few months, I have no idea but one thing is certain, I'll probably be coming back. 

Signing off for the six people that clicked on this and actually read it, you should totally go read my other story Magic and the Black Cloaks, I'm still good on writing that story for a very long time and unlike Who Are We, Really, I have an ending planned but not exactly close to ending it. 

2