Chapter 2: What can I do?
13 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Waking up, Itsuki found himself in a cold and dark room then he remembered that he angered his mother.

Facepalming, he started regretting what he did but there was no medicine for regret and you can't turn back the time to fix your mistakes.

Itsuki took a deep breath and let out a long sigh. He started collecting his thoughts and decided not to dwell in the past, dream of the future, but concentrate on the present.

Itsuki sat up as he stretched his arms and yawn. Brushing his teeth then gurgles and spits it in the sink. He went to look for food and opened the refrigerator only to find nothing.

Snort

Then, he started rummaging his bag to look for his wallet. His brows knitted together as if he was in big trouble as he look at the remaining 3,000 yen in his wallet.

"Welp, a regular cup of noodles costs 100 to 150 yen so I can still buy 20-30 pcs of that but..."

Itsuki pinched the space between his eyebrows as he thinks of a possible solution for his current food crisis.

And only one solution came to his mind.

That is to find a job.

"Fuck! I'mma find a job to support my fucking hobby! Hell yeah!!!"

Itsuki screamed out at top of his lungs only to get scolded by his neighbors.

First, he started packing his clothes in a suitcase to move away temporarily in his apartment.

His destination... His grandmother's place... To get free food.

'What can I do, I don't have much money saved anyway... But first, lemme buy cup noodles for breakfast.'

"...I hope grandmum is fine (has food)..."

...

"Soka station, Soka station..."

After the announcement of the train station, the doors of the train opened up then the passengers started to leave orderly.

The passengers going to board waited until all passengers who want to exit made their way out before pouring inside the train.

This is one of the good perks of living in Japan. The people were educated since young to maintain orderliness and to follow rules and regulations.

Rolling out his suitcase, Itsuki inhaled a mouthful of fresh air, nostalgia-filled his eyes.

"It's been a while since I came back home..."

After a moment of reminiscing, he drags his suitcase and exited the building, and waited at the designated bus stop.

The bus follows strictly on time as it was stated on a notice board at the bus stop.

'It's 11:25 am and the bus will get there at 11:30 am so there's still 5 minutes left before the next bus comes...hmm?'

While looking at his watch, Itsuki found someone he knew in the corner of his eyes.

It was a girl with a well-endowed frame clinging in the arm of a guy he didn't know.

'My ex-girlfriend...'

Sadness filled Itsuki's eyes as he stared at the couple in the distance and remembered the scenes of the past.

A well-endowed girl in a sailor uniform facing him with much determination in her eyes as she said...

"I'm sorry Itsuki, but there is no future with you... I want to aim higher but you seem to have no goal as if...You are already satisfied with your current life. You...have nothing."

The apparent shock in Itsuki's face can be seen as he was dumbfounded by her break-up with his girlfriend.

He opened and closed his mouth as if wanting to say something but no sound came out. Eventually, the girl left him standing there, shock out of his soul.

1