The Dream Objects Reality?
180 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

<Yamikage's PoV>

"..." I stared at the girl thinking about what to do. But then the sky started turning dark and water started to dripping down from the sky.

"*sigh*.." I sighed and carefully lifted her and carried her to inside the cave. I looked around the cave and found a stack of dry woods. I carried them over to where she is lying and set them up. I carefully took my daggers and started a fire after a few tries.

I sat down near the fire next to her. I noticed that the girl had became calmer than when I first discovered her. That mysterious woman..

"Just who is she..?" I remembered about how she could easily remove the poison that Hemlock made even after it reaches the heart.

"I could feel how dangerous she is just from her presence alone.." I look back on how she concealed her presence but still alerted me so much.

"With Shadow There Will Always Be Light..? What a joke.." I remembered what the mysterious woman said then looked at the little fox girl.

"There's no way that she will became my 'light'.." I scoffed at her words..

"But what is her intention on saving this girl and why does this girl spared me..?" I'm thinking about their own reasonings. But ultimately I decided..

"*sigh..* Let's think about it tomorrow.." I laid down besides a giant rock and closed my eyes enjoying the temporary peace..

.

.

.

<Nozomi's PoV, Dream?>

"Nozomi-san! Nozomi-san!" I opened my eyes and saw a massacre.. people fighting and dying in front of my eyes. Burning buildings, plants, to even people could be see around me. Corpse scattered everywhere, people running and screaming. The smell of death could be smelled alongside the scissors of fate that could be felt. I looked at this scene in horror.

"Nozomi-san! Don't get distracted!" I heard someone called out to me. I immediately focused on my surroundings. I then saw an incoming triangle shaped object flying towards me in high speed. It's so fast that I couldn't really react in time.

"[Seconds by Minute]!" Suddenly the object moved slowly as if someone is slowing down the time. I looked over and saw a man with a wrinkled face. He has light blonde hair with a bright blue eyes. He wore a white suit with a red tie as well as a detective jacket. On his hand is a muddy gold colored pocket watch. 

"Don't get distracted now, Nozomi-san! You are our key for winning" He said then got back on focusing his own matters. I once again focused and saw a weird creature.

It has the weird triangle shaped object around his head orbiting it. It took the shape of a giant bull with a humanoid body. It has a very muscular body and it's holding a giant war axe on both of his hand.

"Weak.." I subconsciously said. Suddenly a scythe has already appeared on my hands. Suddenly I have already appeared behind the creature and swung my scythe decapitating it's head instantly. But then suddenly my view turned dark and when I could see again I was shocked to see 'myself'.

(A/N: After this paragraph all 'I', 'Me', and 'Myself' with the single quotation mark meant the MC that has 9 tails!)

In front of me is 'myself' with the difference of her having 9 tails instead of one like mine. 'My' condition is considerably worse than what it originally is. One of 'my' eyes is covered with bandages while blood poured down from different parts of my body. 'My' body was filled with scars all over and 'I' looked very exhausted and lifeless. 'My' condition could really be called horrifying. 

After 'I' decapitated the head of the weird creature the weird triangle object suddenly flew towards 'me' in high speed. But not like last time 'I' successfully cut the object in half and it vanished into thin air. Then suddenly..

*CLANK* 

A sword suddenly sliced down towards 'me' out of nowhere. But luckily 'I' successfully evaded it without taking any damage. 'I' looked towards the culprit of the attack. But before 'I' could do anything another attack suddenly was shot towards 'me'. 'I' quickly dodges the attack and deflected it towards the enemy with my scythe that now glows a bright blue colour. Unfortunately, the attack landed but didn't actually caused any damage on the enemy.

"Who are yo-" Then 'I' seemed to felt someone behind me and I quickly swung my scythe towards my back.

*CRACK* *CRACK* *SHATTER* 

Shockingly 'my' scythe shattered into pieces. 'I' immediately retreated for a bit. But before 'I' could retreat suddenly the first enemy disappeared and the next second..

"*Cough*" 'I' started coughing out blood.. 'I' looked down towards 'my' body and realised.. a sword has pierced through 'my' heart..

"You are the one who supposed to stop us..?" One of the enemy that is holding the sword said.

"Pathetic.." The second enemy that came said.

"Let's not waste our time" The third one said and after that immediately disappeared. The other two followed suit shortly after.

"*Cough* *Cough*" 'I' knelt down while feeling the hole on my chest. 'I' started laughing while tears streaming down my face. Blood still pouring down from the hole on my chest. After a while 'I' finally couldn't take it anymore and fell down on the ground weakly. But after that 'I' suddenly.. stared towards me..I could feel that 'I' am staring towards me. 'I' then said something towards me. 

"Take.. Care.." 'I' said then closed my eyes while letting out a small smile while tears and blood still pouring down. I was in shock. I couldn't believe what I've seen in front of my eyes. I couldn't comprehend what I just saw. I don't understand anything. From what are those triangle shaped objects, to what are those enemies, to even why I died.. 

"Soon.. you.. will.. know.." I heard 'my' voice from behind me but before I could turn to look at 'me', I suddenly blacked out once again ending the painful scene that I just watched.

.

.

.

<Nozomi's PoV, Reality>

'Warm..' I felt a source of warmness next to me. It's a comfortable feeling for sleeping. But unfortunately I woke up abruptly. 

I opened my eyes and immediately was hit with a wave of headache. I could feel tear streaming down my face for no reason and a painful feeling on my chest..

I felt as if I've forgotten something very important but when I tried remembering it felt like an invisible wall is blocking me from remembering anything..

"What is this feeling..?" I muttered to myself. I then slowly recalled what had happened before I lost my consciousness. 

"..." I'm speechless as I don't know what I should do now.. But first I looked at my side and saw the person I fought before.. I still didn't know his name.. He looked fine from what I could see, just sleeping normally.

"*sigh*.." I walked out of the cave silently without making the slightest noise. The sky outside is still dark meaning it's still night time although I don't know how long I've been unconscious for.

I carefully made my way towards the same flower field from last time. When I arrived there I could see few of the flowers are wilting down. The petals falling to the ground slowly, the grass that looked sick, and the fireflies that are gone. I once again sat down and just let my energy flow on the ground. 

In a matter of seconds, the wilting flowers slowly rised up. The falling petals were absorbed to the ground becoming a boost for the flowers themselves. Once again the wilting field of flowers became a beautiful scenery. Fireflies started coming back towards the field and the animals that once lived around here started to came back.

"..What should I do..?" I thought about what I should do now. Obviously I wanted to save them, but right now could I really do it? I looked up to the sky and reminiscence about my past. About how my big sister is doing, how my old world is doing, Do they still remember about me? But now..

"All of that are.. the past.." I strengthen my resolve. It doesnt mean I do not care about my big sister, or Hikari, or even all the others that had helped me. But could I even go back..? To the past where I can see them once again? Or am I meant to be here? 

"I don't know.." I'm just an average person back then. No skill nor any talent. I'm just a normal human. But I'm supposed to save them now? Should I really do it? Is it truly worth? 

"*sigh*.. For now I could only go forward.. am I?" I sighed while laying down on a soft fallen tree trunk slowly closing my eyes embracing the soft wind blowing and the silence around.

"Goodnight.." I once again fell asleep leaving my uncertainties towards the future me. 

.

.

.

<3rd PoV>

"You're saying Yamikage is still alive?!" A voice of a considerably young man resonated throughout the camp. 

"Not really surprising honestly.." Another voice could be heard but this time it came from a young girl around 15 in age.

"Oh my.. you all are really enthusiastic aren't you?" A green haired man spoke. He is obviously Hemlock.

"Shouldn't you report back to the Leader?" The young man said to Hemlock reminding him.

"Hmm? Oh yeah. Well then, I will see you all later" Hemlock waved then immediately disappeared into thin air leaving the two others.

"Do you think Yamikage's words are true..?" The young girl asked the young man.

"..." The young man didn't reply instead he was silent. But after a while he moved from his spot and walked out the tent.

"...I have speculations" The young man simply said before completely disappeared leaving the young girl behind.

"...What a rude person. Let's check on them." She said getting up from her position then just like the last two completely disappeared but an afterimage is created after she disappeared which also disappeared as fast as it appeared.

5