Bared back
149 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
WARNING! Bit of nudity and mention of assault.

I woke up to a dull pain throbbing in the back of my neck. My sight was blurry, so it took a while to realize where I was. I sat up halfway and looked around to take in my surroundings.

I must have been in the dungeon, in a cell reserved for high-profile prisoners. There was a narrow arrow slit serving as a window, with no glass in the frame so the cool night air flowed in undisturbed. The cell was clean, and small, about a fifth of the size of my room. There was an old desk, with a chair, both looked as if they had been through a thousand battles. A clean, empty chamber pot sat at the foot of the frame of the thick door, that had bars on a slit positioned at eye level.

I was sitting on a cot that had a rough hemp cloth suspended on the frame instead of a soft mattress to lie on. There was a small pillow in a white linen pillowcase, that couldn’t be called soft even with the best of intentions. A brown wool throw covered my feet, and as I pulled it aside I saw I was barefooted.

The servants must have changed my clothes because I was now wearing a gray linen thing… well, it looked like a sack, someone cut a hole in for my head and arms. It was fastened to my waist with a rope. All of my jewelry was removed, and feeling my face, I could tell I had no makeup on. As for underwear… I don’t know if it’s supposed to be ironic or what, but they left the sexy, sensual, semi-transparent, red lace panties I was made to put on for my wedding night.

I got up and stretched. I tried to open the door, but as expected, it was closed shut with a key. I knocked on the door and tried calling for the guards, but nobody came. Well, it was the middle of the night, I guess, I would be collected in the morning for an audience or an execution.

I calmly sat back on the bed. There was no point in panicking, as I couldn’t do anything from here. It’s not like I want to die, but I have to learn about the situation first. Maybe my marriage to the Theocratian prince… what was his name? I forgot. Oh, wait, he is dead. Anyway, maybe my marriage to one of his siblings still can be arranged. But people were already fighting at the wedding reception, so it could be that we are already at war. And all because that freak got into my body! I mean really, a little peck wouldn’t have killed you, would it?! I get that he was just as confused about the situation as I was, but must he panic about a kiss that much?! Like, read the mood! Oi! Ooooiii! Are you listening to me?! I know you are still there, so WAKE! THE! HELL! UP!!!

No answer. Hmmm. It seems like he is asleep. How infuriating! Seriously, I’m going to be executed because of you, and you have the nerve to sleep?!

I pinched myself hard on my thigh, twisting the skin.

“Ow!” ‒ I heard my voice yelp.

“Morning, sunshine.” ‒ I said, cramming as much sarcasm into my words as I could.

I felt my eyes widen, as he took in our surroundings panicking again, my head made to wildly swivel. The movement made us both dizzy. I swear this guy…

“Hhaaaa…” ‒ I sighed. This is sooo annoying. I forced back control from him, and fixed my sight on a certain random point on the wall, to still my head.

“Calm down.” ‒ I told him. “Can you understand me?”

Since we share a head now, I thought maybe we could understand the other, even if we didn’t speak the same language.

“&-&¤ß×$Ł?” ‒ he asked. Concentrating on the meaning he tried to convey, I understood that he was asking where we are.

“Prison cell.” ‒ I answered, and focused on the meaning, trying to send it to him somehow. And I could tell, that he understood me. Great! But I couldn’t be happy with this positive development for long.

“×÷$?”

“What do you mean ‘why’, you idiot?! We are in here because you killed the prince!

“#@]]>…”

“Oh, you are sorry?! If that was enough, there wouldn’t be wars! I’m sure if you say sorry to the Theocratians, they are going to say ‘oh, well, what’s done is done, no hard feelings’ and withdraw their armies!”

“#@]]>.”

“And who the hell are you anyway?! And what are you doing in my body?!”

“Hhaaa…” ‒ now it was his turn to sigh.

“@&#Đđ[]Ł$ß$ŁÄ|@€Í|\đ[Đ~`פ߅” ‒ and so, he started to tell me his story. I sometimes stopped him to clarify the parts whose meaning didn’t entirely come through. Images of events unknown to me played through in my head.

It went like this ‒ his name is Yuri Yanukovych (I think I’m pronouncing this right), from Rassha (am I saying this okay?). He is a 17 years old haiskuul… hihscoul?… high… anyway, a student who studies art (painting and music). He was on his way home from ‘schuul’, which I now know is an institution for learning; when suddenly a bright light has shone from under his feet. According to his understanding, the light had the pattern of a magic circle, and he heard chanting even though there was nobody around him at the time. The light got brighter and brighter until he had to cover his eyes. When he came to, he was in my body, faced with a stranger about to slobber all over him with his smoochy, gross mouth. That alone was shocking to him and the fact, that he couldn’t move as he wanted, scared him, but the reason why he freaked out that much was that earlier the day, he was assaulted by his teacher, and was still reeling from it when the prince tried to kiss me/him. Apparently, he always had delicate and girly looks despite being a boy, which is why he was targeted by many girls and boys for various reasons, and this teacher was the only one he could confide in, the only one, who he could trust and feel safe around. Luckily, he was able to fight him off somehow and get away, but with the fear, anger, and hurt he was still feeling from the assault and betrayal, he couldn’t possibly remain calm faced with a stranger, who was about to suck his face. He was very sorry about killing the prince, but not sorry about protecting himself. Also, according to his understanding, he is not even in his world anymore and doesn’t know what to do now. Interestingly, even though there is no magic in his world, there are a ton of stories out there about magical creatures, and fantastical worlds of magic, and heroes who get reincarnated or transferred or summoned to them like he was.

He thinks, he was supposed to arrive with his own body, and get powers in the process. He figures something must have gone wrong because only his soul was called over and he ended up inside of me. He wonders, what happened to his body. He hopes, it isn’t dead, and he can still return to it somehow.

Well… that’s something. So he isn’t a demon ‒ that’s good, I suppose. And he didn’t screw things up because he wanted to do wrong. Not that knowing this helps in any way.

“ߤ$Ł×ףłdsm;}@&<>#&đ?”

“Summoning magic is outlawed in my country, so the mages here didn’t summon you. Since I used to be the first princess here, believe me, if anyone attempted to try such a thing, I would have known about it.”

“@]… łŁĐ|\&#><?”

“My name is Reha Aldoah, and as I said, I am the first princess of this country, Aldoah. Though I guess with the wedding fiasco, even if I don’t get executed, mother will still probably disown and exile me, so it would be more accurate to say that I’m a former princess now.”

“#@]]>.”

“Stop apologizing, it’s annoying. I haven’t forgiven you yet, but I also understand that you are a victim too in all of this.”

“…”

“…”

Uncomfortable silence.

“Haaa… Well, I guess we should figure out what we should do now.” ‒ I decided to take charge of our situation. Moping will get us nowhere.

“First, this is MY body, so I AM in charge. Do you understand?”

“Da.” ‒ what a strange yet to-the-point way to say yes…

“You can make suggestions if you want to go somewhere, or if you want to do or try something. If I agree, you can do those things, however. You can’t speak when others are around and you can’t touch MY private parts without my permission. Got it?”

“Da.”

“Looking is unavoidable I suppose, so that’s fine, I guess.”

He nodded my head.

“…”

“#@]]>.”

“Haaaa… It’s fine… just keep this sort of thing between us, alright?”

“Khorosho.” ‒ meaning alright. It would be great if we could learn each other’s language quickly.

“#>&<@Đ[đ]\$Ł|łß¤×?”

“I’m left handed, why?”

“Ł¤÷łß×\Đ|<@>&#Đ[łŁ[]||đ.”

“Oh, that’s a good idea! We should try!”

What Yuri suggested was to become ambidextrous, since his dominant hand is the right one, while mine is the left. We got up from the bed and swinging both legs at the same time, we attempted to go to the arrow slit together. All we achieved was barely avoiding falling on my face.

“My legs. I walk, you enjoy the ride.” ‒ I told Yuri, who embarrassed, rubbed the back of my head with my right hand. At first, his strokes were rough, but feeling the smoothness of my hair, he gently patted down along my braid.

“[$ł, #@Đłđ€€đ|\đŁŁ>đ}÷÷[]!”

“Yeah, so don’t mess it up. Anyway, I will walk to the arrow slit now.”

“|đ€], Ł|]đ €đ| ]]| ]{[÷| ]÷ &÷@|[ >÷€[ {÷Đ>. ł]đ &÷ŁĐ.” ‒ this time I noticed, I could make out the words, even if I didn’t understand them.

“Alright, put it around me.” ‒ I turned around and he bent my body down, picked up the wool throw with my right hand, and we cooperated in covering myself with it. He lifted his right hand and waited for something, and I stared at it stupidly, not understanding. Then Yuri thought of something, and I slapped my left palm into my right one. It seems like this gesture, ‘haaifiyv’ is used to congratulate ourselves. Seemed kinda dumb at first, but in retrospect also fun. Otherworld culture is weird.

I walked over to the arrow slit and wrote my name with my left hand on the accumulated dust on the narrow sill. While I did this, Yuri wrote his name with my right hand.

“We did it!”

“Aga!” ‒ he invited me for another ‘haifayv’. We clumsily dusted down my hands. “\| }||Đ ]÷ ×[đ&]ł&| }÷[|. ł |÷}Đ|[, ł[ \| &đ} <đł [÷[ đ÷}| $|} <}Đ $<$|[ ]Ł $[<&]ł&|.”

“Yeah, that’d be good. We could learn each other’s alphabet, and master our respective languages more quickly.”

“Aga. Ł[ ]}|> Ł|] =đ Łł@|.”

“If they let us live.” ‒ I repeated as I sat back down on the cot. “Our chances aren’t good. My wedding to the third prince of the San Selina Theocracy was supposed to consolidate an allegiance and a non-aggression pact between our countries. Since I killed‒”

“Net! Ł] |<đ }|, |}÷ гР[]đ[!”

“It doesn’t matter, you did it in my body. As I was saying, since I killed the prince, war is pretty much unavoidable.”

“łđ []|[| [|<ŁŁ> }÷ |đ>?”

“The Theocracy is going to demand to hand me over so that they could punish me. They are going to execute me, no doubt, and that could stall the war until the current problems are dealt with. But afterward… The only question is when war will break out, not if. And my mother will comply. I thought about it briefly, that maybe she would just exile me, but thinking again, that just doesn’t seem possible.”

“…|]<[ <[| []|đ| &€[[|}]łđđ€|đ >÷€ đ$|<ł ÷[?”

“Invasion from the demon world. They do that every once in a while. The Theocracy opposes them the most, and they always ask for aid from other countries. This time my mother the queen added the condition that one of theirs has to marry me in exchange, and they have to forge an alliance with us in addition to that.”

“<}Đ []|> <&&|$]|Đ.”

“Yeah.”

“<}Đ ł đ&[|\|Đ ł] €$.”

“…Yeah.”

“…”

“…“

“ł}đ]|<Đ Ł[ |#|&€]ł}] >÷€, &÷€Đ}’[ []|> |}Łłđ[ >€ ł} ][| <[<> ]÷ [ł]}[ []| Đ|}÷{đ?”1Yuri asked if they could convince the Theocracy to send them to fight in the war instead of just executing them.

“I don’t know. I guess I’ll have to make an offer to them.”

Suddenly, I felt a tingling sensation in my lower abdomen.

“…Yuri. I… have to pee.”

“…Khorosho.”

“Pull back from my arm.”

“…” ‒ he did and I walked to the chamber pot. I flipped up the hem of my linen sack and pulled down my panties.

“|]<[ <|\ >÷€ d÷ł}]? <[|}] >÷€ ]÷ł}] [÷ €đ| []| [÷łŁ|]? |]<[ []|…?” ‒ he asked if I was going to use the ‘toyilet’, not understanding what I wanted to do with the chamber pot before he was startled by the sight of my crotch. I ignored him and lifted the cover of the pot to relieve myself. Man, that ‘toyilet’ thing is really novel. Flushing… how wonderful! No mess, no smells, what a simple, yet brilliant invention! If I survive, I must have it developed here as well. Meanwhile, Yuri was surprised again, I guess by my way of peeing. He exclaimed in bewilderment, as I wiped myself off with a cloth that was prepared and placed next to the chamber pot in advance. I put my panties back on, covered the pot, smoothed down my clothes, and sat back on the cot.

“Reha…” ‒ he started.

“…What.”

“…”

“Shut up.”

“|]<[ łđ ]÷ł}] ÷} |ł[] >÷€ Đ÷|} []|Đ|?”2What is going on with your body?

“Nothing.”

“…”

“…”

“…đ]÷| }|.”3Show me.

“No.”

“|]> }÷[? >÷€ đ<łĐ ł &÷€ŁĐ Ł÷÷ł.”4You said, it was okay to look

“Only, when it’s inevitable. I’m not going to show it to you on purpose!”

“[]|} $Ł|<đ| |#$Ł<ł}ł[.”5But I'm curious.

“I don’t want to.”

“Reha.”

“Yuri, no.”

“…ł Łł@| ł}[]łđ {÷Đ> }÷| [÷÷. ł |<}}< ł}÷| |<[đ Đ÷|} []|Đ|!”6I live in this body now as well, and I want to know how it's built!

“This is MY body! If you didn’t see, then you don’t have to know! And besides, doesn’t this sort of thing exist in your world too? It’s not that weird.”

“ł[ Đ÷|đ}[, <}Đ ł[đ \|ł[Đ! Ł|}}| đ||!”7It doesn't and it is weird! Lemme see!

“Hell no!”

A strange fight ensued between us, while in the same body. I ended up kicking myself in the face, and my lip tore. We rolled on the floor, Yuri trying to take off my panties with my right hand, while I attempted to stop him with my left. I didn’t want him to see, not just because he was still a stranger to me in my own body, but also because I didn’t want to end up ostracized by the person with whom I’m going to spend my foreseeable future, however long may that be. I had enough bullying and stares of disgust pointed at me for a lifetime.

But my body was strong from years of training, and Yuri surprisingly willful, so he ended up seeing what I packed down there in the end.

At this point, my panties were irreparably torn, my head was on the floor with my body folded above me, and my legs spread wide open exposed my hindquarters to the air. I shut my eyes, yet Yuri was able to open the right one. He wordlessly spectated my crotch for a while, then noted out loud in ‘Rasshan’, ‘huh, so she has both female AND male sex organs8Yup, Reha is a futanari.. I was about to snap at him angrily when the door rattled, and my sister came in with two guards behind her.

All three of them stared at me winking at my bared behind as my face turned beet red from embarrassment.

 

…Awkward.

4