Chapter 3 – Everything appears conveniently.
114 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Pedro felt humiliated.

After the monster ran away, he sat on the ground with his pants still full of shit and whined. While choking on that unbearable stench, he continued to cry for several minutes before he dared to get up and move on.

But he only got up for one reason, and that was the fear of being eaten alive by another monster.

"I need to get out of here immediately, but I can't see straight. I wish there was at least a fan here so I could disperse this fog..." Pedro grumbled as he took a few steps forward.

As he felt a large amount of shit running down his legs, a pleasant surprise appeared above Pedro's head.

It was something heavy.

Tuc~~

Like the sound of a log hitting Pedro's head, a fan hit him.

Fortunately, the fan remained in one piece even after it fell to the ground.

"What? A fan? But how?" Pedro exclaimed surprised as if he didn't know what had happened even though it was something obvious. And right after feigning his surprise, he grabbed the fan.

It was a big, heavy fan that left marks on Pedro's head.

It was a fan that had hurt him and it was also a useless fan.

"But...that shit uses a plug... I don't have an electrical outlet here... And even if it did, I wouldn't be able to move with the fan..." Pedro felt betrayed by that fan. And in anger, he threw the fan on the floor.

At the same time, he shouted:

"WHY DIDN'T AN ELECTRIC FAN WITH A BATTERY COME ALONG?!"

Tuc~~~

"AH, SHIT, AGAIN."

And with his shout, another fan appeared above his head and hit him, causing the second wound.

Pedro bent down and placed his hand on his head. After looking at his hand closely, he realized that there was blood there.

"My head is hurt, I could bleed to death like this." He said with a serious face as he grabbed the electric fan on the floor and pressed the only red button on it.

Vu-uu-uu!

And with a pleasant windy sound, the fan began to rotate and blow all the fog away.

"That's it, it's working!" Pedro smiled as he moved forward blowing all the fog away.

And at the same time, he noticed that all the small animals that appeared were moving away as soon as the wind from the fan hit them.

Yes, the stench of shit was making him safe.

####

After much walking among the trees and stumbling over several rotten roots, Pedro finally managed to find his way out of the misty forest.

As soon as he got out, the first thing he did was to throw himself on the green grass he found. The fan he was holding fell to the ground and broke soon after he threw himself on the ground.

But since he was tired, he didn't care and kept breathing hard until he could be completely fine.

"I should have exercised more if I knew I was going to come to a fantasy world and have to go through this," Pedro grumbled as he stood up and looked around.

"Ohh, it's beautiful here." He said in amazement as he saw the large green field crowded with flowers in front of him.

"And here is where I was, this place is macabre." And that's what he said after he looked back and saw that huge forest with rotten trees and full of fog.

"Right, but now that I've got out, what do I do? First I should get out of these clothes and wash... But is there a river around here? If I ask for a washing machine maybe it will show up just like the fan?"

Pedro wondered as he put his hand on his chin and continued walking through the green field.

"I think it might work." He made up his mind after thinking hard.

Then he made his request.

"I would like one..." But after thinking a little more, he stopped

"The two fans appeared on top of my head... Won't this washing machine also appear on top of my head? If it's a very big machine I could end up dying."

Pedro looked very nervous. He again felt his stomach begin to rumble.

"But if I ask and run, I think it should be okay, right?" He swallowed his own saliva and prepared himself again. He looked up and then immediately asked for what he wanted.

"I want a washing machine with soap and water and that works without an electrical outlet!" He shouted as he looked up.

And just after that, above his head, a large white washing machine appeared.

"SHIT!" He shouted as he threw himself to the side to escape the washing machine. Fortunately, the machine fell slower than it should have so that it wouldn't break, so he was able to avoid it with ease.

Haaa~~

Pedro sighed as he got closer.

And there, was a large washing machine with three-speed options and also filled with water and soap. What's more, the machine seemed to have a battery that allowed it to run even without an outlet.

"I've never seen this brand before..." Pedro said in surprise opening the lid of the machine.

Then he took off his clothes and threw them into the machine.

At the same time

"I WANT A BATHTUB FULL OF HOT WATER, A SPONGE, AND SOAP!"

Yaaaa~~~

Thump~~

Pedro screamed and ran away and soon after that a huge bathtub full of hot water conveniently appeared.

And seeing that bathtub in front of him, Pedro didn't hold back and threw himself in it.

Bad choice.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH~~"

Pedro screamed and got out of the tub with his body completely red.

"I SAID HOT WATER, NOT BOILING WATER!" He shouted as he cried.

 

 

Announcement
I will post a chapter a day. Don't expect anything good from this novel, I just write what I want and I'll put a bunch of nonsense stuff in here.
3